[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess who! Guess who!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Trump4.jpg (135 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump4.jpg
135 KB, 540x300
>>
that settles it, i am now voting for jeb!
>>
>>76709167
Even if it were true, it'd still be better than being the reason Americans died by her decision, and that she's been working to bring about more middle-eastern instability.

I get many keks from "peace-loving liberals" who keep backing the biggest warhawk in this election. The ride never ends!
>>
File: Trump2.jpg (59 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump2.jpg
59 KB, 540x300
>>76709324
Oh, ok. Well try this one ol' boy. Here's your champion of the middle class.
>>
File: candypepe.png (90 KB, 217x184) Image search: [Google]
candypepe.png
90 KB, 217x184
>>76709167
>weren't paid in full
Maybe they did a shit job or fell behind schedule if it is even true, would you pay full price for a shit job? I am curious to the exact details not just a fast low information infographic.
>>
>>76709167
No shit. Trump is a conman. Most of us don't care. It's just fun to root for a guy who is entertaining and makes us laugh.
>>
>>76709167
>guess who

"Goldberg"
>>
>>76709167
>the biggest warhawk in this election

there is nothing in trump's platform or rhetoric that would suggest against this. "make america great again" is clearly nothing but a slogan for imperialism. it is the hitler idea of the german empire, a declining and betrayed empire. the call make it great again is a call for intensified imperial war and rape. he says that stupid 'anti-nato' shit to gain support among the isolationist right, the tea party type. if he is elected there is no way he will dismantle the most extensive and successful imperialist apparatus the world has ever seen.
>>
>>76709167
>subcontractor
so the responsibility falls on Trump's contractors who hired the subcontractors, not on Trump

>>76709572
>alleging

reminder that we still live in a society that values innocence until proven guilty

when you're rich you get targeted by frivolous lawsuits all the time
>>
>>76709572
Can you show sauces for any of these "facts" and show the outcomes as well? I mean, I KNOW it's impossible that a subcontractor could ever be running a shitty scam suit, but maybe some facts and case outcomes would put this in better context, eh?
>>
>>76709826
>>76711677
This
>>
>>76709167

who here #feelingthejohnson
>>
File: image.gif (910 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
910 KB, 250x188
>>76711485
LITERALLY HITLER.

You had to go there and make yourself look retarded, didn't have?
>>
>>76711677
>so the responsibility falls on Trump's contractors who hired the subcontractors, not on Trump
pretty sure they were getting paid by trumps business which makes him as the ceo liable.
also dont act like your excuse is anything but (((mumbo jumbo))) to get (((them))) out of their legal responsibilities.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.