[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460087967770.jpg (177 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460087967770.jpg
177 KB, 1600x1200
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>76707776

What the fuck is up with all the idealized, sexy, sultry Konata fanart? She isn't a Venus, people. Consider the kind of activities she engages in and the shit that goes into her (once again, not in the context of your shitty art).

First off, her figure. She's abnormally short and skinny, with a chest like a wall. Probably isn't going to change, either. Second, hair. She has dark, messy, probably frizzy hair down to her (flat, see previous) ass. Third, face. She has the goofiest face any of the characters have ever seen, them being brought to raucous laughter with the mere sight of it. She has an IRL catlip. On top of that, living off of chocolate cornets and other junk and staying inside for eternity probably hasn't given her a particularly vibrant complexion.

All this, combined with the fact that she probably fucks like a minx, make her over nine-thousand times sexier than the way you ingrates depict her. Picture this goofball at her monitor, in a dark room, with stoner-eyes from solo hunting for 7 hours straight, smelling like instant ramen and bed B.O., butt-fucking naked and horny off of some ero game. Her mouth tastes like the cheap, salty residue at the bottom of the styrofoam cups that litter her bed, and her hair sticks out every which way as she sticks a filthy finger into her dripping cunt, one hand still on that nasty, mucous-covered mouse. A few double clicks later, the chair where her plush, pasty pale ass is situated is sprayed with cum, and she STILL smells like morning mouth. That's the Konata I want to fuck.
>>
>>76707841
Good point.
>>
>>76707776
Kagami is best girl
>>
>watching yucky star
>>
>>76708092
Recommend something.
>>
>>76708156
what kinda anime you want senpai?
>>
>>76708230
シスコン
>>
>>76708285
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ
>>
>>76708390
Already seen it. Does /a/ still like that?
>>
>>76708631
Who knows nowadays, haven't been back there in a while.

Watch Konosuba or something, I dont know.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.