[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brock Turner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 920x920.jpg (52 KB, 627x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
52 KB, 627x920
Can someone fully explain this shit to me? I feel like we're not hearing the full picture here and this case is being simplified for the masses because "muhhhh white privilege"
>>
>>76704760
He's white and deserves his imprisonment regardless of whether he committed these crimes or not.

(being ironic)
>>
>>76704760
Stop looking for the facts, shitlord. You always ruin the narrative!

See: Duke, UVA, Mattress Girl
>>
>>76704760
He was fingering and humping a passed out drunk woman behind a dumpster with her clothes up out of place. The sheer fact she was unconscious means consent, if it was ever given, was revoked. He's a rapist and he should have fucking stuck his dick back in his pants and helped her back to her sister or place of residence or some other safe area like a gentleman, or at worst left her there and stumbled off like the drunken fuck he is.
>>
>>76705117
This
>>
It's all about a 23 year old woman's right to drink to 3 times over the legal limit, find a 18 year old guy who's 2 times over the legal limit at a frat party, kiss him, follow him behind a dumpster, make out with him, give consent to be finger banged while moaning with your eyes closed, and the moment you pass out expect the horny drunk guy on top of you to notice and immediately stop.
>>
>>76705189
>>76705117

How did he get off so easy? Did the Judge really bend over that hard or did he just have a really good lawyer exploiting the wording of the law?
>>
>>76705292
Judge is 100% cucked. Said a long sentence wouldn't be good for him.
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>76705117
>>
File: 1464046349136.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1464046349136.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
>>76704760
There's no doubt he sexually assaulted the girl. He took it too far and didn't stop when she passed out.
Did she consent? Most likely
But once a girl passed out any decent man would stop and seek help for the girl or at least dump her with her friends.
He didnt. He fingered her and tried to dry hump her.
Rookie move.
Hope he learnt his lesson.
And I hope she learnt that getting black out drunk and thinking ur a pretty white girl and no one would dare hurt me and I need not take any responsibility for my well being, is a poor mindset to have.
>>
>>76705117
he never had his dick out idiot. Whether consent was revoked or not is irrelevant she gave consent when they were fucking making out before this. Both were fucking hammered and the kid obviously didn't know what the fuck was going on when the police showed up reading the log and watching the hearing. He was punished more than enough and I'm glad the judge wasn't a retard like you.
>>
>>76704760
he wasn't convicted of rape, he was convicted of sexual assault, they are not the same thing. The rape charges against him were actually dropped.

as part of his sentence he has to register as a sex offender, this pretty much ends his life.
>>
>>76705501
Making out isn't consent.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with rape
>>
>>76705501
>>76705417
>wahh this idiot was just too drunk to realize what he was doing was illegal!!!
>stuffing his fingers in her twat isn't like sex at all!!!!!!

The fact that there are people like this is legit frustrating. You can argue she was a bitch or a cunt or a slut or whatever all she want, but what he did was 100% illegal and the fact that people are trying to support that is some fucking nigger tier shit. We're supposed to be better than that.
>>
>>76705501
>retard like you
>posts edgy /b/ tier shit on a bronie tier political board
>>
>>76705754
not an argument
>>
File: 1462940547769.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1462940547769.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
To me, this sounds like a typical drunk sex.

From the police report, the girl actually took Brock out of the room (where they were kissing and drinking) by holding his hand. Once outside, they decided to have sexytime.jpg next to a dumpster (classy guy right?). Brock also stated that the girl was conscious during the initial stages of kissing when they were on the ground, he know that because the girl had her arms around him.

The girl probably passed out halfway through and Brock didn't notice, and was unlucky when captain sewden walked by. Here is the link to the police report.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973-complaint-brock-turner.html
>>
>>76705737
>100% illegal
Yes and he was found guilty and punished for it. You act like he got off scot free with no record he is probably going to have his life ruined from this, but you fucks think he deserves to go to prison for 20+ years for fingering a drunk chick.
>>
>>76705292
>How did he get off so easy?
he's rich?
>>
>>76704760
>Guy and Girl went to a frat party
>Both got drunk
>They started to flirt
>They left the place
>He started fingering her, she let him
>Somehow she fell asleep
>2 sjws saw them and chase off the guy
>Girl woke up and was told the rape story
>"If I say he raped me I'll appear on TV and get some monies!"
>>
>>76705483
Is it known that she is white? I have searched for reference to her race. Since it isn't mentioned, I have just assumed she was white, because Lord help us if he got that light sentence for doing that to a woman of color.
>>
>>76704760

Wasn't he an athelete? Is it really that hard to get laid if you're a fucking athlete?

I work do basic 5x5 and I'm reasonable fit, no arnie genes or anything, but I have no issues slaying ratchet women from general public night clubs
>>
>>76705737
I don't believe either side. He could be lying for obvious reasons, and she could be lying because she had a boyfriend, got caught fucking some random dude behind a dumpster, etc. Believing either side without definitive evidence just makes you a fool, but by all means, go ahead and help the social justice fundamentalists push their narrative. Hopefully, you'll be the next one in their cross-hairs.
>>
>>76705117
>>76705189
>>76705292
>>76705677
>>76705737

Back 2 ředdit
>>
>>76705993

maybe because he has that school shooter stare
>>
>>76704760
>permanently registered as a sex offender and getting ass raped in prison for 6 months straight is a just punishment for putting your finger in a girls pussy while she's sleeping

ok
>>
>>76705943

Her name is Jane Doe, sounds white to me.
>>
File: 0019.jpg (349 KB, 1063x1513) Image search: [Google]
0019.jpg
349 KB, 1063x1513
can someone explain what's so bad about rape
>>
>>76706119
is isn't going to prison he is just going to jail
>>
>>76704760
>Things happen
>First set of information gets released
>Doesn't fit well enough for juicy media money generation
>Twist around the story and change a few key words
>People lose their shit
>Yes give me that sweet media money, doesn't matter some fucking white male gets his life ruined and all his dreams destroyed
>>
File: 1459735215627.jpg (71 KB, 1248x958) Image search: [Google]
1459735215627.jpg
71 KB, 1248x958
feminists really missed out on one of the few real cases of mansplaining with this one.
>>
>>76705774
Ok, sodomizing a passed out drunk bitch, fingers or otherwise; is sexual assault at minimum. Hes a spoiled faggot who blames "campus life" for being a scumbag. I've partied harder than some spoiled frat boys and have partied with plenty of girls who got passed out drunk. Guess how many i sexually assaulted or raped? Yup. 0. But your edgy /b/ shit response im sure will be "huuuuurrrrrr there is literally nothing wrong with rapenings"

tl;dr: grow the fuck up junior
>>
>>76704760
He's a piece of shit and you're a degenerate if you apologize for him. Hold yourself to a higher standard.
>>
>>76706040
>she could be lying because she had a boyfriend, got caught fucking some random dude behind a dumpster
Didn't know she had a boyfriend. Then it's crystal clear for me, she lied because she didn't want her bf to know she fucks random guys instead of "studying" in a friend's house or some shit like that.
>>
>>76706275
>sodomizing
stopped reading there you must be a feminist cause you don't have a clue what the case is about.
>>
>>76705845
I told my girlfriend about this story (IRL gf)

she's younger than me, early 20's and her sister is like 20 this year, who cares

anyways one night on her sister's 19th we rented a hotel a 1/2 block away from downtown so everyone could get all fucked up and puke somewhere that's not their own place

my gf's sister got shittered ASAP and couldn't make it out to the bar, she was all over my cousin all night

anyways we all get shittered, gf's sister had to be taken home early

when we come back my cousin and gf's sister are finger banging on the couch in the hotel room, I see she's moaning and she's much more sober after puking all over the place like a faggot hours earlier so I shut the doors and go to sleep

find out the next day she went with my cousin to his house and took a shower with him (he had to wash her pukey stinky body) and gave him a beej and they fucked

a year later she regrets it because my cousin isn't exactly a looker and she tried to tell my gf (she's IRL gf) that he raped her, my gf told her to shut the fuck up and told her it's not rape because you regret it later

my IRL gf then told me about the numerous times her and her friends has been drunk and already banged dudes and basically pass out or black out and have to ask what has happened the next morning....stating she and her friends know they're going to get a dicking and continue to go down that road
>>
>>76704760
WTF cares?
If he did, he will go to jail and get assraped.

Today in the US, 65 white women will be raped by black men, can you even name one of the purputrators?

The only reason this is being hyped is because he is white and because of the imaginary rape culture on campuses that feminists are so obsessed with. How many of these "cases" have been proven to be bullshit?

If he did it, so fucking what? Why is this headline news? It is because the feminazis want to use the exception to prove the rule.

Countless women have been brutally raped and murdered in the meantime, which does not even make the news, why?
>>
>>76705117
She was not unconscious when the police arrived. She responded to stimuli, but was just drunk as shit. At least get the facts correct you SJW shill.
>>
>>76706051
>le back2reddit maymay XD trolololol
>>
File: 1389242039300.jpg (44 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
1389242039300.jpg
44 KB, 337x450
>>76705871
His sentence was reduced by an activist judge who decided this poor lil' boy didn't deserve to face equal punishment under the law.

That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>76704760

Got caught finger banging a passed out slut behind a dumpster.

People are extremely mad because 6 months in jail and a lifetime on the pedophile google maps register is apparently not severe enough.

I don't know why. Seems fair to me.

If he'd been a member of the religion of peace he would have got an award for restraining his sexual emergency.
>>
>>76706558
His sentence was reduced because the judge looked at him, his actions, and his character before the event and didn't feel like ruining his life further for a mistake he made and will suffer for.
>>
>>76706401
>my IRL gf then told me about the numerous times her and her friends has been drunk and already banged dudes

you talk to your girlfriend about dudes she's banged?
what the fuck
or should i say what the cuck
>>
File: 1465542323989.jpg (74 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1465542323989.jpg
74 KB, 650x366
>>76704760
If you got so drunk at a party that you can't remember anything then how the fuck can you claim that someone raped you? We know how college paries are.
Pic related. The swedish white knights
>>
>>76706383
>fingering a passed out drunk girl is not sodomizing

Whats it like only knowing what mlp rule 32 sex is?
>>
>>76705117

He never got his dick out.

Dudes the most famous rapist in the world and is probably still a virgin.

Toppest of keks.
>>
>>76706401
>my IRL gf then told me about the numerous times her and her friends has been drunk and already banged dudes and basically pass out or black out and have to ask what has happened the next morning....stating she and her friends know they're going to get a dicking and continue to go down that road
This
They want more than just getting drunk, but people fail to see that and always think they are pure girls
>>
>>76706515
But seriously, why are you here? Nothing is taken as 100% truth on /pol/. People are going to be skeptical, especially given the other rape hoaxes that have been created by the media. Why not question this one as well?
>>
>>76705117
>Swede cucks looking for their 15 minutes of fame said he has his dick out and was humping her. outright lying to make themselves appear heroic.
>Security camera at the corner of the building at an angle showed a clear view of him fingering her, the slut orgasmed and passed out.
>>
>>76706657
If fingering is unusual to you then you must not get much it involves unnatural sexual activities usually referring to anal play.
>>
>>76705292

>6 months in jail

>Lifetime on the Pederass Registry

>World famous as Brock "The Dumpster Diver Rapist Short Sentence Earner" Turner

All for finger blasting a passed out chick he picked up at a frat party.

I'd say he's pretty much fucked for life, and didn't get off easy at all.
>>
>>76706741
>Security camera at the corner of the building at an angle showed a clear view of him fingering her, the slut orgasmed and passed out.

You have a link?
>>
>>76704989
TELL 'EM!!!!
>>
>>76705483
Facts senpai
>>
>>76706558
>>76706621
>tfw state incarceration laws will allow him to only serve 3 months
>>
>>76705292

He is rich thats it

Not even looking at his white face now he is just rich as fuck ( or his parents ).

Rich people dont go to jail in America.

O.J Simpson
The guy who killed 4 people and got probation because he is "mentally sick" because he is so rich
>>
>>76704760
Just find it odd that everyone is trying to pounce on this guy now that they have a ""legit"" case on their hands after all the other false accusation cases.
>>
>>76706721
Wouldnt questioning the /pol/ status quoe be in the "spirit" of /pol/'s 2deep4me questioning of said narratives?
>>
>>76706804
He is fucked indeed he hardly got off with a light punishment. He is now in a sexual predator registry and will be booted out of his college and now will have feminists hunting him all over because the news is filled with jackasses who skew words in a story to get ratings and he didn't even get any sex for it. I honestly feel bad for the kid.
>>
>>76706931

People forgetting that he's on the Open To The Public Molesterer Database.

Dude may as well start tying the shoelace noose now.
>>
>>76704760
Did anyone ever see the film "To Kill A Mockingbird"? Man is accused of rape by woman who knows her sexual desires will make her a local pariah. This kid will kill himself just like the man in the movie did.
>>
>>76706558
equal punishment? women never get charged for their crimes! That's the biggest MRA red pill there is! Holy fuck you are one ignorant SJW
>>
>>76706633
I'm an adult who's banged more women that years she's been alive by about double now and so I am not threatened to hear she had a life before I met her, yes you have that correct

>>76706668
dude they all know they are going to get a dicking, that's why they end up in bed naked with a dick in them instead of in a cab going home alone....just because you get so drunk you black out, doesn't mean you weren't having a good time

I've had 1 girl ask me not to fuck her when we've been drinking and I didn't, she was a good friend and ended up being or still being a lesbian so I just munched box and got my cock sucked and munched a lot of box and we didn't have a problem

>>76706946
>O.J Simpson
>Rich
lol what do you think his income was or his career was after the NFL?
>>
>>76705906
found it guys. the stupidest answer i've seen on /pol/
>>
>>76706990
If you actually presented evidence instead of spouting off the mainstream narrative. Almost everyone is already set against the guy. Why not play devil's advocate in one of the few places where it's safe to do so?
>>
>>76706769
Its only unusual if the bitch is passed out. I hope you are only pretending
>>
File: photo_2016-06-10_15-17-54.jpg (17 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-10_15-17-54.jpg
17 KB, 316x421
>>76704760
>>
>>76707144
Then I guess you should actually read what happened before you sound like an idiot since she was awake and passed out after orgasm.
>>
>>76706665
He's not going to be a virgin in prison, he's a good looking boy, I guarantee he will be getting very experienced soon

Three months of buttrape is more than adequate punishment for a digital sexual assault
>>
>>76707077
just sorta weird to me man. i'm fine with both of us having had lays before but i wouldn't like imagining much less talking about some guy cumming on her face
>>
Stupid drunk girl who let herself go and got finger banged by some rich spolied brat in a party.

I have done a lot of stupid frat shit and got crazy drunk but I did not go around bang girls when they are unconscious. This kid thought he could get away because he is rich. His father is stupid too. Now this case blows up and everyone in this nation knows him as "the white fag with school shooter look who fucked drunk girl near the dumpster". The libtards SJW gonna haunt this fag to death and I think he should consider suicide.
>>
>>76707269
>just sorta weird to me man. i'm fine with both of us having had lays before but i wouldn't like imagining much less talking about some guy cumming on her face

We didn't talk about that explicitly, just that her and all the girls she knows get drunk and fuck guys and don't cry rape

also, and I supposed to pretend she's never seen a dick before? or she's never took one up top?

grow up dude, people lived before they met you
>>
>>76707120
Change my mind then. Lets see that hard hitting exclusive evidence /pol/ is famous for obtaining? Everybody "questioning" the "narrative" is talking out of their ass like they were there.

>ahhhh she just orgasmed and passed out and sjw boogieman patrol white knights to the rescue brigade came and ruined this kids life
>why do you reddit sjws not allow us a safespace to defend a slice of shit?
>>
File: gayturner.png (45 KB, 568x100) Image search: [Google]
gayturner.png
45 KB, 568x100
>penis was erected when tackled and held down by captain Sweden.

Guess fingering a girl is not the only "turner" for him.
>>
>>76706634
Swedish and "Swedish"
>>
btw partying is a great way to find potential sexual partners on college campus but you gotta be careful considered how crazy the media now and you can always be a rapist, go to jail, get your anus destroyed, and have your reputation ruined forever.

Bring the girl back to your place before she is drunk. Or get to know the girl but don't fuck her. Hook up with and fuck her later. It's much safer that way because every male in a college party is a rapist
>>
>>76706358
That was pretty much what changed my mind too

The moment I discovered she had a BF and the entire outrage was from some long-winded appeal to emotion letter she wrote I knew this dude was getting railroaded

And there sure is a lot of fucking reddit in this thread
>>
>>76704760
>drunk guy and drunk girl meet at party
>drunk guy and drunk girl leave party together
>drunk guy and drunk girl end on the ground by a dumpster
>drunk guy starts fingering drunk girl
>drunk girl passes out at some point while drunk guy is fingering her
>2 swedes on bikes happen to see drunk guy and drunk girl
>at this point drunk guy is dry humping drunk girl with all his clothes on
>swedes shout/say something to drunk guy while moving towards him
>1 of the swedes chases drunk guy and holds him down till cops arrive

As far as I've seen these are literally ALL the facts of this case, everything else is unreliable testimony.
>>
>>76707598
>Believing a Swede
You're a special kind of retard aren't you.
>>
>>76707458
>i'm fine with both of us having had lays before but

you ok man? you drunk?
>>
>>76707595
Literally the first mainstream case in years where the guy is actually at fault and he gets off easy. I'm starting to think rape law is just one giant meme.
>>
>>76707318

Even if they didn't haunt him, he's on the kiddy fiddler register. He may as well kill himself. Not even joking. What's the point after that?
>>
File: 1465526710685.jpg (604 KB, 960x853) Image search: [Google]
1465526710685.jpg
604 KB, 960x853
>>76704760
>Can someone fully explain this shit to me?

Yes.... See attached Pic. Says it all. Thank you. Trump 2016!!
>>
>>76706804
And now banned from USA swimming for life
>>
>>76706119
>...for not removing his fingers immediately after the girl passed out

FTFY
>>
>>76707661
I don't know. The defense would have probably used that if they believed it was strong enough. This is finger-banging so obviously the punishment shouldn't be severe.
>>
We should just ban women from drinking. Literally nothing good comes from it.
>>
>>76707839
Maybe the defense did, and maybe this all contributed to the light sentence
>>
>>76707739
Nah, its just sjws trying to ruin another successful rich white athlete. Havent you kept up in the thread? There has been so much evidence posted to counter the narratives true agenda
>>
>>76707458
lol what a cuck
>>
>>76707839
Read her letter and remember she was unconscious the entire time
>>
>>76707714
LOL, this is actually a statement made by the police officer who arrived 10 mins after turner was tackled. Somehow, he was able to keep his erection during the 10 mins when captain sweden was on top of him.
>>
File: 1461587841977.jpg (52 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1461587841977.jpg
52 KB, 604x402
>>76705737

> is legit frustrating
> We're supposed to be better than that.

Work on sounding less like a cuck.

> what he did was 100% illegal

Yep, and he was punished. Delete your account.
>>
>>76707925
If that was the case it would probably have come out by now. I think the light sentence was more for the fact that it was just finger banging and the dude is rich enough to hire a good defense attorney.

If this ever happened to my girl I would definitely dump her.
>>
>>76707595
I'm not defending him. I'm saying there's not enough evidence one way or another, only a few testimonies from people who have obvious incentive to lie.
>>
>>76707929

I noticed the similar case going on right now with an actual rapist (like benis in vagoo) black athlete at another university is getting basically no coverage, and he likewise got 6 months in jail for his crime.
>>
>>76708055
Of course she was because that way she doesn't look like a slut to her bf who wasn't with her at a frat party.
>>
>>76706120
> Jane Doe
>Jane Doe
> Jane Doe

Life is a fucking joke now dude and I'm legit laughing.
>>
>>76708168
This is the most important point. In a criminal trial the standard is beyond reasonable doubt. If they took it to civil court then it might be different, but then it would only be a fine.
>>
>>76705117
His dick never left his pants tho.
>>
>>76708137

>Your girlfriend went to a frat party without you

>Got hammered drunk and flirted with some 18 year old kid

>Made out with him and left the part to go back to her place

Even if what happened after that was rape...I'd still dump her.
>>
>>76705993
he's a fucking 18 year old swimmer dude
>>
>>76707897
We kinda did before prohibition. Women were at the forefront of the prohibition movement. Women weren't allowed in saloons. Women didn't really start drinking until prohibition (they were allowed in speak-easys).
>>
>>76708059
That makes things even better for the rich whitey. It shows that he's gay for swede cucks so he can never be a rapist.
>>
>>76706741
source?
>>
>>76705292
He was a first time offender with no prior record in circumstances that reduced his cognitive abilities. It's well within a judge's sentencing power to give someone like this a short sentence within the bounds of the law
>>
>>76706741
Guess the swede's were nice and put his dick back in his pants because the cop arrived and noticed he had an erection INSIDE his jeans.
>>
>>76708191
Which explains why this case has gotten so much attention . . . .
>>
>>76707202
Rekt, the kids of summer are autistic
>>
>>76707925
That is the best part

These fucking pitchfork wielding idiots think they know more about the case than an impartial arbiter of justice that was at the entire trial and heard every shred of evidence

And remember what we've learned from the enlightened ones in the past week - race / heritage / background is not grounds to question the impartiality of a judge

Madness
>>
>>76708397
>You cannot have an erection when you're wearing clothes
Let me guess, you started HRT to become a woman before you hit puberty right? High test males like myself can get an erection that can be seen through a suit of titanium armor.
>>
>>76705117
i could understand it if he had been sober and followed a hammered girl after preying on her but it seems like he was drunk too - if both were drunk, he actually dindu nuffin and shouldn't be prosecuted at all, if anything the whore writing the letter should get a few years for this shit
>>
>>76708479
>i can't read
The poster further up said the swedes said his dick was out. Which would mean one of them grabbed his dick and put it back in his pants.
>>
>>76707047
He didn't kill himself, he was shot by Police after trying to escape from prison to his Family. To the daughter he told Atticus he missed so much.
>>
>>76708434
This

>I've found couple articles on Facebook, I think now I can be a better judge than a supreme court judge.
>>
>>76705292
judge looked at him and knew he was gonna get raped by dindus once they find out hes in there for rape. didn't have the heart to do that to him
>>
>>76704760
White upper class collegiate athlete is caught sexually assaulting a drunk passed out co-ed outside of a Frat Rager. Instead of getting what niggers and spics get for raping, he gets six months at club fed. Probably two months with good behavior. He will still have to register as a sex offender for life. Some are attributing the lenient sentencing to "White Privilege" or daddy's money.
>>
>>76708762
>implying he isnt a dindu
have you read his statement? he completely blames everyone around him and declares himself the innocent victim of societal pressures to fuck everything.
>>
>>76708572
As I said, you have to be a special kind of retard to believe anything those swede cucks say. They are bias enemies of all high test white males that refuse to prep bbc bulls like myself.
>>
>>76708886
>trinidad
>talking
just leave.
>>
>>76708824
that's not rape though. It's L I T E R A L L Y drunk sex and you probably see degenerate shit like this at every frat party.

The woman saw that she could get big monies from it and took the chance to stir some drama
>>
>>76707077
>>76707077
OJ Simpson was probably one of the more successful athletes of his era, both during and after his playing career. Dude had money, equal to whatever this guy's family has I'm sure. There's no way you couldn't classify OJ as rich.
>>
>>76708318
Instead of anti-rape classes for men in college they should have "how not to be a dumb drunk bitch" class for college women.
>>
>>76704760
>Boy and girl get wasted at party
>Girl thinks boy looks hot
>Girl turns into whore with booze, asks to get fingered
>Boy and girl hide behind dumpster for degenerate action
>Girl passes out while getting fingered
>Witnesses think it's rape and intervene
>Girl goes along with story because she regrets being a whore
>>
>>76707077
>lol what do you think his income was or his career was after the NFL?
lol why do you think he only went to jail a while after his career was over?
>>
>>76709118
>>Girl passes out while getting fingered
>>Witnesses think it's rape and intervene
you do realize that sex with an unconscious person is literally a crime, right?
>>
>>76705483
>But once a girl passed out any decent man would stop and seek help for the girl or at least dump her with her friends.
>He didnt. He fingered her and tried to dry hump her.
>Rookie move.

Seriously.
I mean, come on, the guy didn't even have the common courtesy to offer her any eggs.
>>
>>76706496
she didn't even respond to an iv getting put in faggot
>>
>>76705268
>to notice
Man... that right there is probably what never happened. He probably just never noticed she passed out.
>>
>>76709204

>literally

Shouldn't you be prepping your bull? When did blue pilled male feminist faggots like you start browsing /pol/?
>>
>>76709204
no it isnt
>>
>>76704760
just feminazis trying to lynch a straight white male

libtards always trust judges 100% except when it's a white guy
>>
>2 pass-out-drunk people fuck
>one was a woman so it's rape
lol
>>
>>76709276
two guys on bikes yards away noticed. that's why they stopped and caught him pink handed
>>
>>76709256
>temporarily opened her eyes after Fanchiang applied “painful stimuli” by pinching hard on her nail beds.

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/03/21/brock-turner-trial-continues-in-second-week-of-testimony/
>>
>>76709204
not if the other person is drunk as shit too and if they were making out before anyway
>>
>>76708995
If it wasn't for those white-knights. This wouldn't have happened
>>
>>76709407
>temporarily
>>
>>76708994
You don't even know where Trinidad is or anything about us. Off to google with you.
>>
>>76709490
So she could have been faking. She wasn't completely unconscious like you just said.
>>
File: 1465352609114.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1465352609114.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
Why isn't this another way around? The girl raped him, and fell asleep halfway through.
>>
>>76709316
>no it isnt
yes it is, kike.
http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/brock-turner-sexual-assault-felony.html
> The three charges Turner was convicted of are "assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object, and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object."
>sexually penetrating an unconscious person
you were saying, faggot?
>>
>>76705737
Good goy

Defend a woman's right to go out dressed like a whore, make out with drunk guys and expect to have no sexual misconduct against you.
In the old days, a nightwalking whore getting taken advantage of was considered a matter of course, and rarely if ever found it's way into a court room.

Free abortion, loose definitions of rape, paltry standards of proof.
This is a whole artifice of law that's trying to protect a woman's right to act like a degenerate and free her from any negative consequence. We are institutionalizing the nightclub lifestyle

He was as drunk as she was. If she sucked his cock, could he have claimed rape and sent her to prison for 6 months?
>>
>>76708379
Me and a few friends tp'd a few tress in our neighbor hood and I personally spent more time in juvenile detention then hes getting. He got off because hes literally the definition of the typical white rich kid.

> he had no prior incidents

I dont think that should be thrown around in cases such as this, if he would have stolen a fucking candy bar or something while out drinking fine but you cant . Fucking use that when your first offense is sexually assaulting someone.

I know alot of you dont like to hear it but this is a great example of white privilege. Of this would have been a black guy with rich parents who had absolutely no criminal back ground you would all be screaming "he a good boy he dindunuffin."
>>
>"I'm coming out to you simply as a woman wanting to be heard," she said in the statement to CNN. "For now I am every woman."

This chick is the perfect little victim

Black out drunk about to fuck some random dude she met at a frat party while her boyfriend was sitting at home

They couldn't wait and decided to dip behind a dumpster and he started fingering her

She passes out while they are messing around and two swedish cucks who were obviously watching them noticed she is passed out

>“The guy stood up then we saw she wasn’t moving still. So we called him out on it. And the guy ran away, my friend Peter chased after him,” he said.

>In a police report obtained by The Huffington Post, Mr Jonsson is described as breaking down into tears on several occasions while attempting to recount what he witnessed.

>“It should be noted that several times throughout giving his statement, Jonsson became very upset, to the point where he began crying while recounting the incident,” the report read.

>“He had to stop and take several deep breaths before being able to resume giving me his statement. He said it was a very disturbing event for him to witness and be involved in, but he just reacted to the situation at hand without really thinking.”
>>
>>76709204

Literally all people are criminals then, as everyone has done something or had something done to them sexually when they've been not fully aware.
>>
After reading this thread its obvious there is no building a society with you people.

The kid had a normal sexual experience some drunk chick wanted to fuck but was too drunk, He tried to figerbang her back to life and two dudes ruined his life....

Just leave us alone...The people on his side should go one way the people on her side should go another and in 100 years we can compare the two different societies that we've built

This is why we need nation states. I don't want to go out drinking or partying with you people. I don't want to be your country men. I want away from you. So leave us alone and let us make our own nation. You make your own and we see who's right
>>
>>76709673
i dont fuck my wife when she's passed out.
>>
>>76709350
Meanwhile how many niggers have raped white women during this outrage
>>
>>76705937

>the oily raisin person actually believes this
>>
>>76709743
pretty sure judges have no problem sentencing poor niggers to jail.
>>
>>76709666
>boyfriend

is this true? If yeah, wew lad, should be obvious why she claimed rape

>american women
not even once
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but so the grill followed him to the scene and wasn't violently dragged there?

Saying this as a woman myself, I honestly don't think that was that big of a crime. Sure, he should have stopped, but given the circumstances and that they didn't have sex, I wouldn't say that he's a hard core rapist and criminal.

If I'd find myself from a similar situation, I'd never dare to blame him for raping me. I'd just blame myself for drinking too much and leading him on.
>>
>>76709673
What? lol
>>
>>76708886
that was the joke famalam obviously some guy isn't going to grab a strangers dick and tuck it back in his pants as they are wrestling before the cops come
>>
>>76709722

I'm sure you've had sex with her when she hasn't fully given consent for some reason or another or she's not fully aware of the surroundings.

Say, tired.
>>
>>76709666

also
>captain sweden crying
not helping the stereotypes there kek
>>
>>76709717
lol this

one of the best posts i've seen on /pol/
>>
File: Bto-1991.jpg (225 KB, 1000x694) Image search: [Google]
Bto-1991.jpg
225 KB, 1000x694
Wait.

Brock-man Turner Consent Override.
>>
>>76709828
>should be obvious why she claimed rape
because multiple people saw him hump her unconscious body?
>>
>>76709842

Sex with someone on the verge of sleep due to being tired.

It's known that being tired is about the same as being drunk in regards to cognitive impairment.
>>
>>76709717
We need a simple questionnaire to weed out these fucks from society

Something like a voight kampff for SJWs
>>
>>76709860
>implying being mildly tired and being unconscious are the same thing in any way.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (68 KB, 573x180) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
68 KB, 573x180
>>76709666
>>76705845

Why are Swedish "men" so beta, /pol/?
>>
>>76709837

>saying this as a woman

Fuck off neckbeard
>>
>>76709842
I had a girlfriend who fucked me on New years when I was past out drunk....Should she be in jail?

We need to go our separate ways. You put my children at risk.

Its not written in stone that we have to have this gigantic country of 300 million people we should balkanize
>>
>>76709837
> saying this as a woman myself

Listen to me you have to do something with your life, your a grown man pretending to be a woman in a thread about rape on a Taiwanese coloring book web address.
>>
>>76709666
She's being coached by her lawyer aiming to get big bucks from the kids family. Even the letter she wrote was too professional to be written by her.
>>
>>76709900
no carl, because she doesn't want to be held responsible for cheating on her boyfriend

fucking nu males i swear
>>
>>76708995
I've been to a lot of keggers in my college days. Never saw anyone have sex with a passed out person. They--man or woman--would catch an ass beating for that. Whether you agree or not, in America consent is revoked upon consciousness change. Did she initially consent? Probably. Michael Cera looking motherfucker should have stopped right when he noticed.

>inb4 he wuz drunk
Yes he was---but I've been shithoused and was still conscious enough to noticed major changes like my peers Glasgow Coma Scale.
>>
>>76709837
Exactly, she was no blushing virgin.
She's probably banged hundreds of guys, and obviously was horny for this guy as well.

Now she gets to virtue-signal and play the victim, and is getting socially rewarded for her embellished emotions. I'll bet she's having the time of her life.

But really, would she actually be all that traumatized learning a guy she was hot for and making out with fingered her? Come on m8's be realistic here. Take off the fucking fedoras
>>
>>76709900

Two drunk people

Eyewitnesses are poor forms of evidence as details never line up with reality; the overall event might have happened, such as man on woman, but specific things like "humping" can be filled in by memory.

Note that all 4 were drunk.
>>
File: 1441607833310.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441607833310.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
>I, as a female, bear no responsibility for becoming so intoxicated that I lose consciousness somewhere surrounded by strangers with no friend to take care or me, that would be victim blaming!
>>
We should have one day a year where men and women are allowed to rape whomever they want without any consequences.
>>
>>76705681
>>76705417
>>76705501

My name is Bob. Can I have a second of your time to talk about Islam? I really think you'll like are view's on women.
>>
>>76709948

Tired enough to fall to sleep, yes? How do you know he was aware that she wasn't awake? She may have passed out as soon as they chased him off and she stopped getting stimulated.

Beyond reasonable doubt.
>>
>>76709985
Then fucking move to another country
>>
>>76709407
>“I did a decent amount — I would not call myself a party animal,” Doe said.

> Doe confirmed that she had previously experienced four to five blackouts in college as a result of drinking.

She truly is every woman
>>
>>76709808
Oh really you fucking white guilt harboring piece of filth

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/322150202.html

>Jurors decided on probation late Friday afternoon for ex-Baylor football player Sam Ukwuachu, who could have been sentenced to as much as 20 years in prison for the rape of an 18-year-old female athlete.

How does this case fit into your (((narrative)))?
>>
>>76710031
the question is how intoxicated he was. If he was sober to tipsy, sure, I can see him being guilty, though not comparable to an actual sexual assault. In case he was drunk - 100% innocent.
>>
>>76710082
Honestly I think this is true. Women are proving themselves to be moronic kids. If they want to act like they have no agency we should treat them like the don't have agency.
This case isn't rape it's property damage. The girl in question is the property of her father. The man in question finger banged the daughter without the Dad's permission.
>>
>>76709837
First off
>as a woman
kek

Any vaginal/anal penetration with sexual intent without consent is sexual assault. A finger really is not that different from a penis legally.
>>
>>76710016
> source

> to professional to be written by her

You dont even fucking know her, how could you even come to that conclusion.
>>
>>76710172
You're the people who want to change this country into something different. You want to progress our society....Why can't we just balkanize peacefully instead of the war that's coming
>>
>>76710157
> She may have passed out as soon as they chased him off and she stopped getting stimulated.
they claimed she was unresponsive while he was on top of her trusting.
>>
File: 1464330121273.jpg (32 KB, 396x402) Image search: [Google]
1464330121273.jpg
32 KB, 396x402
Ask yourself.
In the past would this have even been reported?
And if it was would he have been convicted?
The answer to both is likely no.

Laws are written by man.
What matters is justice.
Does a young boy deserve jail time for fooling around with a girl because she may have passed out during?
Obviously not.
That isn't just. That isn't fair. That isn't righteous.

This is all part of the agenda to stop Whites from breeding.
Keep teaching women that they are special goddesses and to call rape whenever they feel like it and keep giving young White men prison sentences and guess what messages it sends?
Don't fuck White women because the Government is waiting to fuck you in the ass if you do.
Either Prison time or divorce + financial ruin.

Its obvious enough.
Am I wrong...?
>>
>>76710205
He's not gonna respond because it doesn't
>>
>>76710082
This, your personal safety is your responsibility
>>
>>76710255
is tyrese locking you up in your cuckshed sexual assault too?
>>
>>76710290

Two drunk witnesses did

That's not beyond reasonable doubt

If I was a juror, I'd need more than 2 drunk people to vote for guilty. Eyewitnesses, at the best of times, are unreliable.
>>
>>76710205

This is what I don't get.

Even here in Australia we are getting endless, endless articles on WHITE PRIVILEGE about this kid finger banging a slut behind a dumpster.

Yet some black guy commits an actual RAPE, get to basically walk free...and there's zero coverage or outrage.

Makes no sense.
>>
>>76708995
> The woman saw that she could get big monies from it and took the chance to stir some drama

No.

She did it because she was cheating on her boyfriend at a trashy party. She would rather blame this guy than take responsibility for her poor decisions.

The guy is also a fucking moron by the by.
>>
>>76710238
so DWI and drunken manslaughter are a-ok?
>check
>mate
>>
>Reading this thread and what happened to Brock

Jesus. The US at this time is an even bigger shithole than Europe. Fuck the lawmakers for allowing your law system to be so incredibly exploited.
>>
>>76708089
KANGZ
>>
>>76710380
eye witnesses get convictions all the time. stop being a nigger.
>>
>>76704760
It is being simplified, but let's assume for a moment that it was rape.

This judge's ruling is a case of Partial Judgement, which means this case can be used against any liberal who argues about Trump U and Trump's RAYCISS comments. They forced it into the social spotlight because it fits the narrative, so you can pin it on them that they won't look at Curiel's ties objectively because it goes against the narrative. You don't even have to personally believe it was rape to argue this.
>>
>>76705937

Obviously false rape accusations are a thing, but I don't think this is what happened here:

1. How would she have "fell asleep" unless she was already extremely intoxicated?

2. Why did people passing by feel like they needed to stop and restrain Turner? It's easy to say that they were SJWs, but I don't know of any evidence of that. It's possible that they just saw a guy having sex with an unconscious woman in a secluded area, which any person (not just SJW) would view as strong evidence of rape.
>>
File: 1463761290003.png (289 KB, 847x674) Image search: [Google]
1463761290003.png
289 KB, 847x674
>>76710290
So?
She consented to sexual activity.
He was drunk.
Her passing out during doesn't revoke consent and make the man a literal rapist.
What asinine logic.

Having barely vanilla sex with someone is not some huge crime and this dumb drunk chick was not harmed by some kid thrusting on her after she passed out (after she had had consensual sexual activity with him).
Why put the kid in a fucking prison cell and ruin his life for innocent young people shit?
>>
>>76710457

I don't see the problem.

He got 6 months in jail and a LIFETIME on the pedophile registry.

That's more than enough punishment for the crime.

I'm serious. I don't get what it is we're meant to be outraged about anymore.
>>
>>76710519
No one was raped...A woman who was going to have sex with a dude passed out in the middle of 4 play
>>
>>76710255
>A finger really is not that different from a penis legally
how wrong you are they are actually very different in terms of punishment
>>
>>76710036
Including the second bitch who cried like a pussy
>>
>>76706383
A feminist would never use the word "sodom-"
>>
File: Clipboard02.png (62 KB, 586x180) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.png
62 KB, 586x180
>>76709977
>TURNER looked up, saw him, slowly got up off the female and began running
>slowly got up off the female
>slowly got up
>slowly

Certainly sounds like the actions of someone who is fully aware he was just caught attempting to rape someone.
>>
>>76710520
>She consented to sexual activity.
there is no evidence of that.
>Her passing out during doesn't revoke consent and make the man a literal rapist.
according to the law it does. that's why he was convicted of penetrating an unconscious person.
>>
>>76710261
She was dumb enough to get drunk at a frat party, get separated from her friends/family and get fingered by a dumpster. Can you genuinely tell me without a shadow of a doubt she wrote that letter? It's a very common practice for lawyers to coach the women in divorce cases as well as rape cases for maximum shekel generation. Are you sure you're 18 years or older? This is common knowledge.
>>
>>76710255
Well technically yeah, but I'd still say that the circumstances should be taken into account. I personally wouldn't consider that as a rape, some sort of a sexual assault yeah but cause he didn't force her to and they were both wasted, he shouldn't be punished too hard for it. If you asked me.
>>
>>76710587
These people argue against mandatory minimum sentencing all the time, until it's waived for sexual cases.
>>
>>76710487

Only if it adds to the other, tangible evidence, beyond reasonable doubt.
>>
>>76710519
they tackled the dude and pinned him down for 15 minutes until the police arrived. by the time the police got there, the drunk woman passed out because she was intoxicated and laying down.

OH WOW RAPE
>>
>>76710520

From what I read of her letter, she basically just whinged about the rape examination

>they took pictures of my vag
>they smeared goo on me and called pine needles flora and fauna
>>
>Sleep with 100 guys
>Go to a party
>Make out with a guy, display obvious signs of attraction
>Play a shocked distraught victim when he feels you up
>All of a sudden become a blushing injured virgin

Don't any of you have any common sense?
Come on you fucking idiots, it's obvious this was no big deal.
>>
>>76710307
Or just don't fuck people who are unconscious?
None of this would have happened if kids today were taught not to have sex behind trash cans like a dogs and cats.

Shit like this did not happen in the 40's partly because there wasn't feminism but also because there was better morals.
>>
>>76710690
it does add together. she was still unconscious when emergency services arrived.
>>
>>76710266
> the war thats coming

Jeanlucpicardfacepalm.mobi

You're right lets come together to fight the upcoming illuminati gorge soros barry soretoro lyin hillary socialist nwo anti-christ pope black lives matter haarp fake alien invasion luciferian ancient egypt planet x flat earth denying muslim fake holocaust dindunuffin illegal wall jumping immigrants.
>>
>>76710587
Blame the media they are making it sound like he spit roasted her on his dick and drowned her ovaries in semen.
>>
>>76710767
Salty.
>>
File: 8.png (613 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
8.png
613 KB, 900x900
>>76710651
Whatever you pathetic faggot.
If you wanna turn sex into a game of law and order and ruin peoples lives over innocent shit young people have been doing for centuries without issue then go ahead.
I don't give a single fuck.
>>
>>76710519
>It's easy to say that they were SJWs, but I don't know of any evidence of that.
see
>>76709977
>>
>>76710669

I seriously don't get it.

It's fucking stupid. Not only is this clearly punishment enough, it's not even a case of Muh White Privilege - See the black college football player who actually raped a woman, and also got 6 months right around the same time.

Like they are trying to invent and outrage.
>>
>>76710647
>Certainly sounds like the actions of someone who is fully aware he was just caught attempting to rape someone.

Or he thought it was the cops and they just busted him wasted about to bang some chick behind a dumpster
>>
Brock Turner literally got the "HES A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN' " defense /pol/ seems to hate so much.
>>
>>76710651
There is audio recordings as well as a written consent form signed by her that states otherwise and in said consent form it states that consent will not be revoked upon losing consciousness. The swede cucks found the consent form and audio recording, they destroyed them before the police arrived. It's on the security camera footage that all media outlets are refusing to acknowledge its existence. That's why his father is suing each and every media outlet for slandering his son.
>>
>>76710767
Yeah because ruining this guys life over passing out during four play... hasn't made an enemy out of everyone who loves him..His father brothers uncles cousins ect...And wars never fucking happen so you can make an enemy out of everyone worry free
>>
>>76710728
Society feels that he is responsible for his actions while intoxicated, while she is not responsible for hers while she is intoxicated.
>>
>>76710853
they're trying to genocide whites. it doesn't have to make sense in how they try our cases, it doesn't have to make sense how they put the gun to our head.

it's genocide.
>>
>>76706593
If he'd been a member of the religion of peace, /pol/ would be crying about the judge was too lenient.
>>
Let's pretend you're ol' Brock and you honestly thought the girl was awake and consenting.

2 students come up, ask you why you are on top of a girl behind a dumpster.

Do you explain you two are going home together and got horny and stopped to fool around? (Remember, you think she's awake, right?)

Or do you run away and leave you pussy with 2 total strangers, behind a dumpster?

>Misogynist rape apologists are fun. And dishonest.
>>
Of the small amount of stuff I've read about this there doesn't seem to much of a question about why the fuck she was passed out next to a dumpster.

This chick must be at least 23. People really need to learn about basic personal responsibility.
>>
>>76710841
>people have been raping for centuries so we should continue it
ok, degenerate kike.
>>
>>76710695
Cool story, bro. If she was awake why did he run? He would have told her to say it was consensual.
>>
>>76710853
It's literally a case of progressive liberals just attacking him because he is white and they feel he deserves the electric chair. He didn't even deserve this much punishment because his life is over and now he has over a million femitards out for his blood now. You don't come back from being put in the sexual predator registry.
>>
>>76710979
This was not rape...She wanted to fuck but passed out.
>>
>>76705117
>The sheer fact she was unconscious means consent, if it was ever given, was revoked.
Being unconscious means nothing. If she was okay with it when she was awake then he's allowed to fuck her as much as he wants whenever he wants.
>>
>>76710663
Can u genuinely tell me she didnt? No because we . Werent there when she wrote it u fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1461912007435.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461912007435.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
>libtards mad the facts and evidence of the case didn't warrant 20 years in prison

you mean to tell me people who don't think rationally don't understand how the law works?
>>
>>76711033
Assuming he even ran the only people who claim he ran were the swede's who also said his dick was out yet it wasn't when the police showed up.
>>
>>76709977
wat the fuck
>>
>>76711036
>It's literally a case of women-hating douchebags and women-hating douchebag trolls all making up laughable excuses and stories pulled directly from their asses.
>>
>>76710728

Shit like this happened in the 40's constantly and nobody gave a shit.

There are accounts here during WW2 where American serviceman were picking up Australian broads while on leave and openly fucking in the streets.

All of them massively drunk off their asses.

Nobody cared because;

>Going out to get shiftfaced
>Chick is going out to get shitfaced with a ton of American servicemen

If she had back then turned around and said;

>Gee, I'm not sure how clear my chain of consent was on that

The police would have told her to go fuck herself.

Back then the onus was basically on you.

That's where all this "Victim Blaming!" and "Rape Culture!" is coming from - Back then you had to demonstrate personal responsibility.

>So you went to a frat party, hooked up with a stranger and proceeded to get black out drunk?

>And he fingered you?

>And what did you expect to happen exactly?

Now we teach women;

>Go to a house full of heavily drunk young men
>Take all your clothes off
>Get so intoxicated you can't move
>Yell "Fuck Me!"

>If anything happens after that, you are a victim and bear no responsibility for your previous actions
>>
File: 1463495891930.jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
1463495891930.jpg
16 KB, 357x379
>>76710979
Shut the fuck up.
This girl was the typical piece of garbage who lured a young innocent kid into an alley, started having sex with him and then passed out.
Because she got caught and also had a bf she decided to abuse our SJW run system by screaming rape and getting lots of love, attention and pats on the back for it instead of just admitting she's a stupid slut who cheated on her boyfriend and passed out while getting fingered.
Rape is rape. This was not rape.
>>
>>76710651
I don't think you have the right mental image for this scenario.

You see for most people (that is non-perma virgins), sex is not some grand, magnificent, mystical thing. Sex is basically like a handshake. Casual, no big deal, yeah just whatever.

Some girl who's fucked hundreds of random guys is not going to be traumatized by someone fingering her, especially someone she was displaying obvious signs of attraction for just a few moments earlier

Stop being a fucking idiot. The people who are the most defensive of the women aren't other women, it's the fucking perma-virgin white knight fags getting upset on the woman's behalf because in their mind a pure virgin damsel was just spoiled
>>
>>76711140
not an argument
>>
>>76711052
Fuck off swede he didnt fuck her. He wasnt charged with rape...Anyone saying rape or fucking is a cunt
>>
>>76710962
>using 'misogynist rape apologist' unironically to support a kike media narrative

I hear reddit is nice this time of year
>>
>>76710767
If you don't see the approaching conflict that is about to engulf the western world, then you haven't been paying attention.

Do you recall any other recent elections where mobs of people were assaulting the followers of the other party?

These things aren't uncommon throughout history. It's hardly a conspiracy.
>>
>>76710487
Do you realize how little is understood about the reliability of eyewitness testimony?

Criminal investigations make people impressionable. Story details change over that time.

"Was it this? Did he look like that?" "Uhhh, yeah. Yep. That's your guy."
>>
>>76705117
He should have offered her eggs...
>>
>>76711052
This.
If I am having sex with my boyfriend and I pass out while he is fucking me how on earth is that giving up consent?
Consent is given before sex not during.
>>
>>76710931

No, not really.

What /pol/ DOES cry about (and I suspect is behind a lot of this posting) is that if he had been a member of the religion of peace, the media would go so far out of there way to ignore it that it would loop back, and feminists would immediately hold a solidarity rally with the rapists.

Meanwhile, this news story is front and center, over and over again on all news media sites, even though it's not trending highly on social media. It's a blatant case of;

>LE EBIL WHITE MEN
>>
>>76711163

>2 people come up on you
>run away as fast as you can, woman still passed out

I'll repeat what I said
>>76710883

HES A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>76711123
>Assuming he even ran the only people who claim he ran were the swede's who also said his dick was out yet it wasn't when the police showed up.

Are you fucking retarded?
Or autistic?
So two random students just decided to make up a story that he ran. It never happened? Yes, incredibly believable story you just farted out.

>who also said his dick was out yet it wasn't when the police showed up.
Right, there's no way in all that time he pulled his underwear up.
>>
>>76710925
It used to be common sense not to take advantage of a drunk girl let alone one that's passed out. While she is somewhat to blame, and regret is not rape, if he did what people are saying then he is a rapist, of course that's assuming he actually did it and this isn't another duke lacrosse.
>>76710931
/thread
>>
>>76711052

I see the Islamification of Sweden is continuing at breakneck speed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.