[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refute this, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17
Refute this, /pol/
>>
>>76704082
He's right.
>>
>>76704082
what about immigration?
>>
File: Pepe cobain.jpg (70 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Pepe cobain.jpg
70 KB, 709x765
>used to support Ron Paul
>became disabled and cannot walk
>nobody will hire me
>have to be on disability
>realize Ron Paul would just want me to die
>>
Fuck Ron Paul, I want to win something for once
>>
>>76704082
i thought trump wanted to audit the fed? ending nafta is pretty based, too. that's really all i like him for.
>>
>>76704082
Wasn't this guy's foreign policy to do nothing and just sit by and watch?
>>
>>76704470
>Implying
>>
>>76704507
This

Trump is the only major candidate to even talk about the Fed and it's ZIRP protecting Obama. That alone is enough to vote for him.
>>
>>76704082

yup
>>
>>76704623

I don't belong to a church or believe in their bullshit.

Besides "charity" is a convenient way of saying "someone else should take care of you, not me" Charities don't have the resources to actually take care of all the cripples.
>>
Audit the Fed
Immigration
End foreign interventions (or at least save money on them)
Anti-SJW

I think these are all meaningful differences
>>
>>76704602
and why shouldnt we?
>>
>>76704082
Except thats fucking wrong.

Trump even said something about auditing the Fed
>>
File: K_L.jpg (49 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
K_L.jpg
49 KB, 655x560
>>76704082
>there are no differences because they agree on these points
Come on, Ron. You're smarter than this.
>>
File: O6RcgXV.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
O6RcgXV.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>76704082
>trump wants to audit the fed
>trump is against nation building (military industrial complex)
>entitlements are important (my parents have been paying for years, they deserve it)
>privacy - okay, he is a little fucked on that
>>
File: 1453192329186.jpg (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453192329186.jpg
132 KB, 500x500
>>76704082
>>
File: 1402710948978.jpg (123 KB, 851x719) Image search: [Google]
1402710948978.jpg
123 KB, 851x719
>>76704082
Trump is against the TPP you fucking geriatric fuck
>>
Ron Paul sold out years ago pham
>>
Trump
>Audit the fed
>Against Neocon foreign policy
>strong borders
>respects 2A
>respects 1A
>reveres our veterans

>but he wont let me sell heroin to kindergarten mercenaries(armed with fully auto ar-15s) so that I can fund research for personal nukes to blow up churches that refuse gay marriage
>>
>>76704082
>supported ron paul until i realized he would watch me drown because the free market would fix it
>>
>>76704470
Most conservashits on here would want you to die, sorry buddy.
>>
>>76704602

Well if we'd been doing that for the last 20 years you probably wouldn't be getting invaded by shitskins right now.

Unfortunately neither you nor I have any control over what our governments do.
>>
>>76704082
He's right but he forgot one thing that even he'll agree with Trump. BUILD
>>
one of them doesn't want the country to be overrun with brown people while the other wants open borders.
>>
>>76704082
Because lolbertarians are complete and utter retards who completely throw the human factor of society out the window when they spout their ridiculous beliefs about how the country could be run. I'm 6'2 and know how to shoot a gun. If we lived in an anarcho-capitalist society I'd just take the biggest plot of land, force people to take care of it via guards threats of violence and technology, and shoot anyone who tried to stop me.

Thankfully we don't and I'm not a sociopath. Capitalism is the freest society while taking into account human error.
>>
He is correct but that is just American politics writ large

All the serious players agree on the major points they just disagree on little meme issues like abortion or which country to bomb next

It's not much better over here desu
>>
>>76704470

I'm libertarian-ish. I agree government should be minimized.

But I think SOME social security should be reserved for the disabled and the severely medically impared ( like SUPER old people that can't walk down their stairs) .

But fuck everyone else. if you're 20 years old and with two kids, you're stupid and lazy, go fuck yourself, no SS for you

Also PP/abortions are good in the long term because they reduce birth rates and in turn make society more prosperous since less niggers/spics/poor criminals being born.
>>
>>76704082
But Trump doesn't support the Federal Reserve
>>
>>76704082
WHAT ABOUT THE 2A YOU STUPID FUCKING OLD SELL OUT?
YOU'RE JUST MAD YOUR MANLET SON GOT BTFO!
>>
>>76704082
Trump wants to audit the fed you gassy nigger Paulpostet
>>
>>76704470
Literally no reason for you to live.
>>
>>76705440

Yup, I understand that. As a conservative you assume everything that happens to someone is a result of something they did. They assume there's no such thing as something happening that is out of a person's control. With that sort of world view, it's easy to not care about others.
>>
>>76704082
B
>>
E
>>
>>76705489
Libertarianism and capitalism are not mutually exclusive you stupid fuck.
In fact, they are kinda dependant on each other.
>>
>>76705638
I care about you anon
>>
>>76704082
>Trump supports the fed

Top espanol kek
>>
>>76705576
Trump says lots of things. He has never held political office. We don't know what he will actually do. This is my biggest problem with Trump.
>>
>>76705489
>libertarianism is anarchy
>small government is the same as no government
When will this meme end
>>
Who is this old fart and why should I care what he says?
>>
>>76704082
Isn't Trump auditing the Fed tho? Also why are lolbertarians against the military? You need a strong military to protect your country
>>
>>76705825
>Isn't Trump auditing the Fed

you are so stupid it's painful.
>>
>>76704082
He's right but Trump is the start of a big fuck you tot he status quo, so you kind of have no other choice but to go with it
>>
>>76705778
So give him a fucking chance. You can either pick Hitlery, a known criminal who will shit all over your rights.
Or give the man a chance who actually wants to protect them and so far has not done anything wrong or gotten anybody killed.
Hoe is this even a question?
>>
>>76705532

what if you're 20 years old with 2 kids and then become disabled? I mean shit happens. They can be hit in a hit and run, now they got 2 kids to feed and can't work.
>>
File: 2tradingplaces.jpg (16 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
2tradingplaces.jpg
16 KB, 400x228
>>76704082
After the election one will turn to the other, hand over a dollar and say 'OK you won the bet'
>>
There is nothing wrong with the military industrial complex , the federal reserve, deficits, or the invasion of our privacy. They are meme complaints from people who havn't even googled the word economics.

That being said I love low taxes and would vote for him if he was running.
>>
>>76706017
It's called insurance and it's not exactly a new invention.
>>
>>76705825
strong military, yes. but a contractor free for all and imperial looting, a strong military is not.
>>
File: 1343959138402.jpg (172 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1343959138402.jpg
172 KB, 500x447
>>76704082
Ron is just salty his manlet son got BTFO by Trump.

If the only thing Trump gets done is building a wall and deporting the 10,000,000+ illegals than he will easily be the greatest President of the last 28 years. There will be an overabundance of jobs, and the budget will auto correct itself after the illegals stop leeching tens of billions of dollars out of the system every year along with Americans taking on those jobs which means taxes will be paid on that labor as well.
>>
>>76705582

you only get a short span of years to exist, then you don't exist for the rest of eternity.

I see no reason to rush to not existing anymore.

Even if you claim that if you were paralyzed or whatever you would just kill yourself, you won't actually do it. No mentally healthy person wants to die unless they're terminally ill and dragging it out is just nothing but pain.
>>
>>76704082
Prove your claims.
Also, I am genuinely curious, when did trump state his support of a deficit? The last 30 years ive only seen him decrying deficits
>>
>>76705975
I'm going to vote for him. I just don't expect him to do much.
>>
>>76705799

>>>/t/rash
>>
>>76706127

if they're 20, chances are they haven't worked long enough to be able to get and afford that kind of life insurance policy.
>>
>>76706232
Well good then. Him not doing much will still be better for everyone than Hitlery doing anything.
>>
>>76706158
guys what about immigration
i'm pretty sure they differ on immigration
isn't immigration important

THE WALL
>>
>>76705975
You give him a chance in something small where he can prove his integrity and ability. Mayor of someplace. Maybe governer or senator or whatever. You don't go 'here's this untested dude, let's literally stick him in the highest office of the world's greatest superpower and hope he wasn't lying and can actually manage it'

you stupid fucking sausage stuffer
>>
>>76705778
To be fair some of our best presidents never held official office before becoming president. Hell, our very first president didn't even want the fucking job and he did pretty well.
>>
>>76706225

his "I'm the king of debt" interview, where he also said he isn't worried about our debt because we print the money, he literally said we can just print ourselves out of debt.
>>
Ron Paul and most Lolbertarians don't understand that Trump is great because he's spot on with two issues. Immigration, and our culture. These two things Ron doesn't even mention, even though I think they're more important than ever.
>>
>>76706336
Walls scare Ron Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esp-ruhkZqQ
>>
>>76706302
In the current state, but in a libertarian society where no state welfare existed, insurance companies would compete and there would be a plan for him.
Free market nigga
>>
>>76706354
he was a commanding general and nobleman far cry from a business man
>>
>>76704082
I won't. He's correct.
>>
>>76704082
God damn, Ron Paul. I used to support you. At what point over the last 4 years did you become retarded?

>Military Industrial Complex
This is like a libertarian meme at this point. Yes our military relies on industry. We're the biggest and best and have to stay that way. Trump is the only candidate from any party who is not a neocon warmonger hawk. He doesn't want these endless retarded wars that get us ISIS. He wants to use our military to pursue American security interests. There's nothing in the Constitution that says we can't have a large, strong military.

>The Fed
Trump is going to audit the Federal Reserve. Again he's the only one saying it. Libertarians have been trying to get this done for years. Funny that it's going to take an "authoritarian" like Trump to actually get it done.

>Deficits
When in the fuck has Trump supported deficits. His business record shows us that he's going to actually be a fiscal conservative. He knows how to get shit done ahead of schedule and under budget. He's the only one talking about tackling our debt.

>Entitlements
He's called out the abuse of the welfare system quite rightly and called it a problem. I'm not exactly a huge fan of Social Security, but people have been paying into it for years expecting to get something out of it. They're owed it.

>Invasion of our privacy
I don't think he's addressed this one. He's talked about shutting down the internet over in caliphate territory. Dragnet surveillence can likely be eliminated once all the Muslims are dead, but I don't know what he's going to do. He hasn't said. That doesn't mean he "supports invading our privacy."

Fucking hell. Ron Paul is one of the idiot libertarians now. If somebody doesn't adhere perfectly to his pure ideology he must be a statist and all statists are the same. Not to mention the gulf of meaningful differences between Trump and Crooked Hillary.

This pisses me off so much. Did Ron Paul convert to Judaism?
>>
>>76706344
Kill yourself Hillary shill.
You don't seem to realise what is at stake here..

Besides, Trump has proven himself as a great businessman, he is a self made billionaire for fucks sake. So he's more qualified than any of those career politicians who have no real world experience.

The fact that you trust some career politicians more than a self made billionaire is proof enough that you are nothing but a statist, leftist cucknuckle, a happy slave.
>>
>>76706538

in that same society those insurance companies would look for any possible excuse to not pay out and screw their customers too, and since the state wouldn't regulate them, you're just SOL.

competing companies don't race to a price floor btw, they make agreements with each other to screw customers instead of each other.

that econ 101 shit only applies to localized economies where you can actually run your competition out of business.

Once you get to the scale of international corporations.. it doesn't work anymore, neither do boycotts.
>>
>>76706017
then you become disabled and the above argument that you should receive help from the government can hold.
>>76705532
Also very this. People against birth control don't seem to grap this. PP/government funded abortions can actually be a good thing in the grand scheme of things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw
>>
>>76704470
Survival of the fittest.
>>
File: 1460336763003.jpg (11 KB, 260x160) Image search: [Google]
1460336763003.jpg
11 KB, 260x160
>>76705140

This, kinda sad really

What happened to him?
>>
>>76706810
>muh regulations

Fuck off.
Who said insurance companies must be huge international corporations? It's always this fucking meme with you statists.

If insurance companies don't pay up they will lose business because they will lose reputation.
>>
>>76705799
He used to be top meme around here, back when we were libertarians. How innocent we were!
>>
File: 1414539997693.jpg (299 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1414539997693.jpg
299 KB, 1600x1422
Reminder that "Doom Paul" is only a meme because we failed Ron in 2008

We could have saved America and prevented all of this.
Why didn't you listen?

It's too late now
>>
>>76704416
http://youtu.be/AlFi0QUboxs
>>
File: 1450357956752.png (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450357956752.png
92 KB, 400x400
>>76706854
>freakenomics
>>
trump wants us to stop being the world's police force and constant war

auditing the fed is on trumps list of things to do in the first 100 days in office

ending trade deficits is one of trumps biggest talking points
>>
>>76706998

Since you're German you probably don't understand the reality of the insurance scam that is our healthcare system, but Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, etc shaft their customers and refuse to cover care all the time, people still pay into the system.

You can have a medical emergency, end up in the ICU, $100,000 bill, and your insurance will refuse to pay it because the stay was not pre-approved. Well excuse me if that was an emergency, a life or death situation.

But your insurance can and will stick you with the bill if they can get away with it.
>>
>>76704082
>>76704082
>trump
>supports federal reserve
wat
>>
>>76707132
>not an argument
>>
>>76707180
We are not talking about the current system m8
>>
well i wouldn't say "absolutely no" meaningful differences between them. there are clearly a lot of significant differences between them
>>
>>76707064
yea, but 80% of /pol/ were too young to vote in 2008
>>
>>76704082
What is every election ever in every country
>>
>>76706902

That's not what that theory means.

That concept has to do with breeding, not living.
>>
>>76707262

I'm talking about any system involving large national or multinational corporations, that are big enough to not be affected by traditional economic theories.

You can make the claim that without states, corporations never would have arisen, but they're here, and having a libertarian government now isn't going to change that.
>>
open vs closed borders isn't a difference? A candidate has a history of benefiting from the MIC and one who hasn't isn't different? At the very least one who has and hasn't supported the war on iraq?
>>
>>76707506
http://youtu.be/AlFi0QUboxs
>>
>>76707499
>that are big enough to not be affected by traditional economic theories.

Can you name any examples of this bold theory?
>>
>>76707180
but how does the current system apply at all?
>>
>>76707506

Trump supported the war on Iraq until it became popular to not support it.
>>
>>76704470
or instead of everyone around you sending money to the government to give to random people in your situation they could save the money themselves and help you out when you need it
>>
>>76707570
>>
>>76704082
Trump's foreign policy doesn't involve starting pointless wars at least, unlike Shillary. He pledged to eradicate ISIS and islamic extremism and assist Russia in the Syrian peacemaking process, unlike Obama who literally destroyed half of the middle-east with his retarded anti-social policies, Trump already won NK's sympathy and he isn't even president yet for fuck sake, Obama almost triggered a nuclear holocaust on the other hand. Shillary sounds like an Obama 2.0 so there's not much do say about her.
>>
>>76706078
Great movie. A classic that belongs to the 80's.
>>
>>76707570
Wrong. He had a tepid support for it (initially) as many New Yorkers did as a knee jerk reaction, but he opposed it as early as January 2003
>>
>>76707557

Blue Cross/Blue Shield, since I already discussed how they can have a nationally publicized case in the news of them fucking over customers and not paying out during an emergency and they're not suffering loss of business.

Wal*Mart who people boycotted and picketed over worker's low wages
>>
>All these retards think this directly addresses trump when the quote's been around long before his candidacy and ostensibly only refers to the "establishment right" in the first place, which Trump is clearly not a part of.

sasuga Trumpfags.
>>
>>76707255
we should kill everyone then all crime would disappear. crazy how when you legalize crimes like murder crime goes down.
>>
File: Libertarians put in their place.jpg (148 KB, 900x837) Image search: [Google]
Libertarians put in their place.jpg
148 KB, 900x837
>>76704082
Military Industrial complex
>False, Trump wants to reduce our overseas empire, stop nation building, and streamline the budgets of the armed forces
Federal Reserve
>Trump has openly called for an audit, although he's been quiet on this issue for obvious reasons
Deficits
>Trump wants to significantly cut the debt. In fact many of his offhand remarks indicate that he expects to cut the debt extremely significantly in his 4 years, far more than anybody is anticipating (perhaps in half). That's not the deficit, that's the DEBT, meaning we'd be running an enormous surplus
Entitlements
>Trump has consistently maintained that the Republicans cannot win elections by talking about cutting entitlements. The way you cut entitlements is you remove the economic pressures from people to such an extent that they don't need to rely on the entitlements, and thus won't politically object to cutting them.
Invasion of our privacy
>Trump doesn't play around on this issue. So yes, on this one there is legitimate criticisms of him. However he would never put up with the selling of NSA metadata to private corporations, which is what is happening now. And would profile suspects racially and religiously so that most normal American citizens aren't caught in the dragnet
>>
>>76707571

You could make the argument that family and friends should shoulder the burden for a disabled person, but that's a pool of a handfull of people trying to support someone who cannot support themselves. That's a lot of burden to place on a few people per disabled person. Now say you personally know and try to support multiple people who are crippled. The burden becomes that much harder to bear.

When it's something the government does, the burden is spread out among hundreds of millions of people, making the burden per person much smaller.

The reason social security was created was because caring for the elderly used to be that way too. The children of an elderly parent cared for them in their old age. But it placed a lot of burden on a few people. During the depression they weren't able to bear it at all anymore, so social security was created to spread the burden over a lot more people, and to make it an insurance system that you paid into while you worked that would take care of you when you retired (actually that's how SSDI disability works, you work, pay your payroll taxes, then if you're disabled, you get your retirement early basically, it's insurance rather than welfare)
>>
>>76704805
The church used to take care of all the cripples, desu, back in the day.
>>
>>76704082
I feel like this is a made up quote.
>>
>>76705140
Ron is still salty about the epic stumping Trump gave to his manlet son at one of the debates.
>>
File: Ronnie.jpg (51 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Ronnie.jpg
51 KB, 720x720
>>76708411
Nope, Ron Paul's going senile

He's actually quite a bitter, vindictive person. He didn't even support his own son until his poll numbers were already in the gutter, and even then the support was half hearted.

Rand actually originally wanted to run in 2012, and started making moves in that direction. Traveling to New Hampshire, traveling to Iowa....etc.

Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham met with Ron Paul in the back room of a Fox News studio and congratulated Ron on his son's spectacular rise. Laughing and joking together. All of a sudden the mood turned when the elder Paul lashed out with a snarl "well maybe he should run for president then". Mitch went bug eyed and started indicated to Lindsey that they should leave, but the socially inept Graham was unaware of the situation and kept prattling on.

A few weeks later, Ron Paul announced his own bid for the presidency, halting his son's career mid-takeoff. Apparently he never phoned Rand first to let him know he was running, so Rand was caught out in the cold planning his run only to have the door slammed shut on his face.

Many people were puzzled by the lack of support Ron seemed to be giving his son. Although Rand was fighting for his life all throughout the summer, beating off attacks from Bush and Perry as he slid in the polls, Ron never came out to campaign with him, and didn't make any show of support beyond a passing comment in a couple media interviews that he thought Rand would do a good job.

This is the true personality of Ron Paul. Kind of self important, prickly, and vindictive. Unwilling to work with others.
>>
>>76709038
Ron was right to not support his son's political career, considering the little neo-con shitstain is an insult to his father's legacy.
>>
File: Rand Wall.jpg (16 KB, 346x263) Image search: [Google]
Rand Wall.jpg
16 KB, 346x263
>>76709038
Nice hit piece.

Pop Quiz. Only one Paul has made the trip to Israel to perform the ritual at the Wailing Wall. Was it Rand or Ron?

You know who else hasn't performed that ritual? Trump.
>>
File: 1455070231414.png (631 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455070231414.png
631 KB, 1280x720
>>76711111
WITNESSED
>>
>>76705489

You mean you would attempt to claim another persons property and get killed by the government because libertarianism is all about property rights?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.