[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: dude weed lmao.png (12 KB, 642x225) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.png
12 KB, 642x225
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1441760537498.jpg (50 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441760537498.jpg
50 KB, 720x720
DELETE THIS
>>
Feels bad man
>>
>>76702661
Wait, does this mean I can just move to canda and be 21 percent richer?

Or is this like that wage gap thing? Do we have to give canadians affirmative action now?
>>
>>76702714
Quit allowing canadian nickels to be used as american nickels and maybe your currency wouldn't be so bad
>>
Canadians make 79 cents for every dollar an American makes. How is that fair?

#endinequality
>>
>>76702825
Soon we'll have hoards of Canadians, politely crossing the border in a line, working jobs for below minimum wage tapping maple trees, and making our donuts.
>>
>>76702714

No gold.
>>
File: mfw I have no face.png (13 KB, 72x85) Image search: [Google]
mfw I have no face.png
13 KB, 72x85
>>76702972
>tfw the Japanese make 107 currency for every 1 currency I make
>>
>>76703133
"I used to be a manager at the largest Tim Horton's in Toronto, eh. But now I just make the donuts at Winchell's."
>>
>>76702661
>printing money creates wealth!
>>
>>76703276
Whate the eh did you just say to me? I'll have you know I've tapped over 300 confirmed maples
>>
>>76702661
When I worked for a company that serviced all of North America, pretty much every Canadian I talked prices with brought up how fucking strong their dollars were compared to ours. Like literally 95 percent of them. This was about 5 or so years ago.

They had to pay about 10 percent more due to the Queen's taxes and they all freaked the fuck out about it because their dollar was a few cents stronger at the time.

Even though no one in the US cares about this, it must be very difficult pill for the Canadians to swallow because they want sooo bad to feel superior to the US
>>
JUST
>>
>>76703431

Idk about them, I'm just salty because most of my big ticket purchases are from the states, and the weakening CAD limits my choices.
>>
Oh, it's getting better? It was .74 last I checked
>>
JUST
>>
>>76702789
We actually like you guys though.
>>
haha little cuck countries getting btfo'd

suck america's big fat cut dick
>>
File: ruble.png (435 KB, 646x228) Image search: [Google]
ruble.png
435 KB, 646x228
At least its not the ruble.
>>
File: weedman of apocalypsis.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
weedman of apocalypsis.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1000
It hasn't even begun
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.