[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True alpha men are pro LBGT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gays.jpg (113 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
gays.jpg
113 KB, 600x803
LBGT are less likely to have kids because when they fuck they are not at risk of producing children

knowing who is LGBT is a form of vetting: it allows one to select proper straight mates to deposit cum into, to ensure that their children will be straight and not predisposed to faggotry and in turn continue their genetic lineage unimpeded

LGBT rights are good for alphas
>>
Or people can just not give a fuck about what happens behind closed doors SO LONG AS IT STAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.
>>
>>76702774

No. Its better for it to be out in the open.

You think I want to impregnate an inferior specimen who has a closeted brother?

You want that faggot out in the open telling the world so I know that her genetic lineage produces faggotry, so you can leave her ass the second I realize that her genes and suboptimal.
>>
>>76703057
Homosexuality is a mix of nurture and nature. Not ALL of it is 100% from birth.
>>
>>76703499

but you eliminate the risk as much as possible by remove any genetic predisposition to it
>>
Then have multiple kids and raise them in a heteronormative (bite me) environment. That cuts down the nurture part, and won't get your ass banned from the PTA for practicing eugenics.
>>
>>76702774
Yeah, I feel the same, people can do whatever they want in the bedroom if it fucking stays there. They can be flamboyant but have to life with people maybe disliking them because of it. Gay folk and other minorities just have to abide to the same reponsabilities as everyone else. Thats all I'm asking for.
>>
>>76704315

because you're beta

everyone who is afraid of homosex is secretly closeted and therefore by definition a member of a lower tier of genetic quality
>>
>>76704311
why woulda an big dick alpha care if he's a part of the school's PTA?

alphas don't raise their children. they genetically inferior men and have them raise their seed
>>
>>76704553
they cuck*
>>
No, that's what you call a dead-beat dad. True alphas are leaders, they will raise, train, and instill proper values into their child so their alpha genes and ways are carried on for future generations. A true alpha will work their mind as much as their body in an effort of perfecting themselves.
Try again next time, and have a good summer before August comes and young Chad kicks your ass and calls you a queer again.
>>
>>76704976

no, you're clearly a white knight beta

have fun raising my child, cuck. I'll be sliding my cock in her while you're at working bringing home the bread for my son
>>
File: snickers.jpg (44 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
snickers.jpg
44 KB, 579x804
>>
>>76706235
You are the reason niggers and the world suck. Your world view is the reason niggers have no fathers. Which is the reason they're such pieces of shit. A child needs a positive male and female role model in parents to grow up and be healthy.
>>
>>76706528

Who gives a shit about that? All that matters is that your genes survive in as many women as possible.
>>
>implying they wouldn't abort you autistic baby
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.