[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protecting Trump signs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: maga pit.jpg (78 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
maga pit.jpg
78 KB, 600x500
What would the political fallout be if people started protecting Trump / MAGA signs using Punji-Pits, and then liberals fell into them?

(((Now please don't go out and do this. I know it would be incredibly easy to create a punji-pit and use Trump signs as bait, and chances are you would never get caught, and if you hid a camera and microphone near there it would make for some seriously lulzy Liveleak videos, but my intent is not to get other anons in trouble or to suggest you break the law.)))

I just want to know what do you think the media's reaction would be? How would the left react? Would it start a race-war?

You don't know what a punji-pit is? They can be large or small pits dug to impale a person's body, or severely damage their foot/leg. The VC used them against Americans in the 70's. Often times they were sharpened wood or metal stakes coated in toxins or animal shit to cause an infection. Pic related.
>>
hello? 4chan?
>>
back to the top
>>
>>76701911
It would be devastating.
However, the media will flag Trump so hard and do worse smearing than they already have. This would be ironic, as the media doesn't even discuss the radical Bernouts that cause more trouble than any other counter-culture (at least to my understanding).
>>
File: 20140428114508-3.jpg (147 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
20140428114508-3.jpg
147 KB, 500x716
>>
>>76701911

Setting traps that can maim or kill people is illegal.

Enjoy prison.
>>
If you're willing to cause another human being harm over your stupid 2 dollar made in china yard sign your priorities are fucked up. This goes for any political placard, not just Trump's.

FFS.
>>
>>76702253

Could you imagine the screaming of some half-black SJW feminist bitch as her 250 pound mass sends her gelatinous foot down onto 4-5 8-inch nails impaling her hamhock in such as way as to impede immediate removal?
>>
Just rub your dick on the sign. Then if some faggot wants to steal it they have to touch your dick.
>>
>>76701911
bump for potential
>>
File: are they white.jpg (51 KB, 426x642) Image search: [Google]
are they white.jpg
51 KB, 426x642
>>76702331

That wasn't the question you illiterate retard. No fucking shit it is illegal, even though it would be nearly impossible to track down the perpetrator.

I'm wondering how it would change the dynamic of the election...Would SJW be more careful? Would the media lose its mind? Would the attacks on Trump supporters increase?
>>
File: ucb_104_pennies.jpg (69 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
ucb_104_pennies.jpg
69 KB, 1200x630
>>76702533
>>
How about using Magick? No not meme magic, real Magick like the Mexican warlocks. Who knows what they are up to with that shit.
>>
>>76701911
Idk why you all want to go through all of this trouble for someone who is going to lose on election day.
>>
File: PROM-1_bounding_landmine.jpg (507 KB, 1012x1524) Image search: [Google]
PROM-1_bounding_landmine.jpg
507 KB, 1012x1524
>>76702518

That's good that you have the support of law enforcement.

A bounding mine would cause incredible devastation especially if you put up enough signs and attracted a large herd of slow moving obese feminists. Again this is probably illegal in most areas so I wouldn't try it fellow anons. No reason to get in trouble.
>>
>>76702518
This is what bullshit looks like. You know goddamn well you don't have any landmines.
>>
>>76701911
Huh. Now I want to make a punji put and put it on this one hiking trail I know hasids from the city use. Nothing like schmül-kebab.
>>
>>76702877

What if he is MAGA special forces?
>>
>>76701911
Do it without nails and with a smaller pit.
This way it cause little pain and you truly do it for da lulz.
>>
>>76702954

Lol. That would be terrible! You could start a holy war and then white men would have to flatten the middle east! Think of all those stinky dead arab kids!
>>
File: 13735417895_34efba1609_b.jpg (155 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
13735417895_34efba1609_b.jpg
155 KB, 1024x576
Do you think this girl is wondering how great life would be with a white husband who supports trump?
>>
>>76701911
The Vietnam traps are a myth, no recorded cases of fatality from so called punji traps or otherwise, only land mines or claymores.
>>
Who the fuck deleted my landmine post
>>
>>76702331
Yep, to be effective, any traps would have to cause butthurt only, and sound really funny in the telling.
>>
>>76703251

I don't think they were meant to cause fatalities but to take soldiers out of combat and weaken the platoon.
>>
>>76703058
This wouldn't work in the middle East because >desert

In upstate New York however I'm pretty sure I could just make these for fun and leave am around and nobody (save the hapless victim) would be any the wiser. I wonder how long they last and maintain cover/shape. Seriously if I made them at night nobody would have any idea and I could imaple/kill so many people. I think if ever go on a killing spree this is how I would do it. I'd punjistake the woods before it got busy

Alternately I'm pretty sure this would be a solid way to hunt large game like bears, deer, and boars. Your need thicker stakes but yeah it could work.

All I need is a post hole digger, a shovel, and a little hatchet to make the stakes. This is genius.
>>
>>76703155
My first gf was Viet, and she had a spectacular ass. Only sad thing was she was a chaste Christian, so I never got to see it in the flesh
>>
File: Pretty_Vietnamese_model_11.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Pretty_Vietnamese_model_11.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>76703492

That's disappointing. Vietnamese women are very sexual.
>>
The media is going to have an anti-Trump bias no matter what. You seriously don't have to worry about that kind of shit. Trump is going to get flack no matter what you do.
For fuck's sake, dude. When Bernouts beat up white people who do the media blame? They blame Trump. Don't worry about it.
Worry about yourself.

Setting punji traps is illegal. What you could do is make some sort of a pit filled with paint, then at least if they fall in it's funny and they can't smear Trump that badly since it would make for a funny story.
Just compare these two
>VIOLENT TRUMP SUPPORTER SETS UP DEADLY TRAPS TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE who touch his sign or something who cares
vs
>ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTER FALLS IN PAINT while trying to sabotage a Trump sign
>>
>>76703427

Yeah I bet this would work well up there. But again probably shouldn't try it. We don't want anyone to break the law. Or the rules created to destroy the white race.
>>
File: SPIKED-DEER-URINE_lg1.png (162 KB, 315x630) Image search: [Google]
SPIKED-DEER-URINE_lg1.png
162 KB, 315x630
>>76703750

LOL the paint idea is pretty awesome. Here's another thought isn't there something hunters use to attract deer that smells fucking awful?
>>
If you really want to protect you sign get some nitrile gloves and put this stuff around the edges of your sign.

Bird B Gone MMTBG Transparent Bird Gel
>Bird B Gone MMTBG Transparent Bird Gel

Find it on Amazon.
>>
>>76703918
My first suggestion was going to be a pit filled with shit, but you can't use something that stinks, because it fucking stinks.
You're going to end up with a smelly sign, and the person who falls into the pit is just going to be some guy who is looking for the source of the stench.
>>
>>76703782
Oh man I'd love to do this in Sweden. Imagine the screams of the stupid little tumblrite faggots as the stakes pierce their organs. I'll find them a day after they're impaled, too septic and pussy to unimpale themselves. I'll stand over their body, crying but not sobbing because any convulsion would exacerbate their agony. They'll see me and beg for a reprieve.

"You could have been Vikings" I'll say

Then I'll douse them in gasoline and light them on fire, the wooden stakes burning with them erasing any trace of my crime.

Feels good man
>>
>>76702370
It's made in the US faggot
>>
>>76701911
I don't think booby trapping your house is legal
>>
>>76703155
>>76702624
>>76702312
Posting in a honeypot thread, but Vietnamese traditional clothes are cute as hell.
>>
>>76701911
Just cover the sign in some kind of itching powder/irritant.
>>
>>76703918
If it's spiked deer urine wouldn't it be the male's?
>>
File: me at work.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
me at work.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>76701911

>911 get

>
(((Now please don't go out and do this. I know it would be incredibly easy to create a punji-pit and use Trump signs as bait, and chances are you would never get caught, and if you hid a camera and microphone near there it would make for some seriously lulzy Liveleak videos, but my intent is not to get other anons in trouble or to suggest you break the law.)))

bush pls go
>>
>>76702331
what, you're scared of guerilla war, whiteboi ? keep hiding your soft ass muscles behind those weapons
>>
>>76708599
Shut up dogeater. We should've let the Japanese have you.
>>
>>76708809
haha weak af, i see why your women are into the rough and tough niggers
>>
File: 1463829945290.jpg (156 KB, 850x1092) Image search: [Google]
1463829945290.jpg
156 KB, 850x1092
Put some sticky stuff on your sign
>>
>>76708809
and no we took it by ourselves, you helped everyone but indonesia
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.