[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck, grow the fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: black-guy-with-white-girls.jpg (28 KB, 556x420) Image search: [Google]
black-guy-with-white-girls.jpg
28 KB, 556x420
I recently watched Maddox' new video and he's right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck, grow the fuck up. We don't always dominate in life. Even the most "alpha" of us come in second once and a while. If we learn to not only enjoy when we win, but also enjoy when someone wins over us (cucking is one of many examples) we simply get more out of life.

Before you call me a cuck, let me proudly declare that I am. Every girlfriend I've had has fucked bigger black guys in front of me while I did my thing and took pictures. It hurt no one. As far as fetishes go, it's nothing compared to some that actually hurt society.

The same principle can be applied to political "cucking", like refugees coming into a new nation. There is nothing wrong with it, when will the cuck meme end?
>>
>>76701385
Cuckoldry has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>76701385
Here's your (You)

cherish it
>>
I agree, it's not cuckery, it's just group sex! Who cares if the group is just you, your girlfriend, and a swaggot nigger she just met on the bus? It's an orgy dude!!! What are you gay? Grow up and get a hot orgy going on, baby. Oh yeah!
>>
>>76701385
too obvious
bait.jpg
>>
>>76701385
Of course there's nothing wrong with cuckolding, but you're letting another man fuck your bitch. That means there's something wrong with you.
>>
Adultery should be illegal under punishment of death for both perpetrators.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
>>
>>76702266
FUCK ME WRONG THREAD KEK
>>
ever since maddox went on youtube everyone lost all respect. behind text, he can create an image of himself. but on video, his effeminate voice and scraggly physical appearance is right there in your face. he should have pursued a real job
>>
>>76701385

Degenerate shill!

EDIT: CONFIRMED SHILL, SAGE DISABLED AS USUAL. Into the databank it goes!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.