[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is asexuality real /pol/? I have a feeling it's one of those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 2000px-Asexual_flag.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Asexual_flag.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1125
Is asexuality real /pol/? I have a feeling it's one of those made up special snowflake genders.
>>
File: 1463939725809.gif (2 MB, 800x697) Image search: [Google]
1463939725809.gif
2 MB, 800x697
>>76701126
Its just a lack of confidence, lack of interest, lack of motivation in sexual intercourse. Most asexuals are into romantic or platonic love rather than sex.
Sexual promiscuality is degenerate and asexuals are usually only asexuals for the period pre-adulthood.
>>
>>76701126
It's just not having sexual attraction to other people. I know plenty of people irl who are in their 30s and have never desired physical sexual contact with someone else.

Shit's hardly snowflake or weird, desu. It's actually kinda nice sometimes because it means you can cuddle up with them to watch a movie or whatever and you know it won't get awkward or sexual and ruin a friendship.
>>
>>76702400
>>76702633
>I'm an ugly, awkward fuck who furiously masturbates 8+ times a day only to tell everyone I meet that I'm a special snowflake wizard who simply does not need sexual affection like the rest of you peasants
>literally all the time you spend thinking about sex I spend playing video games and attention whoring on the internet.
The answer is no, OP. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>76701126
nigga what

I have been called asexual by others before. its not that i dont like sex or dont want it, its just that i dont (often) think its worth the hassle to be in a stable relationship nowadays.

asexuality falls into the same group as transgender, otherkin and homosexuality. an unnatural, conscious choice.
>>
>>76701126
The only sexualities that actually exist are heterosexual and homosexual (guy to guy) lesbians don't exist either
>>
>>76701126
It's not a gender, no matter how many people on tumblr say it is. It's not a gender any more than pigfucker or lesbian is a gender.
>>
Asexuality is an orientation, not a gender.

And yes, it's real.

>>76703800
>an unnatural, conscious choice
Cause I totally choose to not have wet dreams and find nothing and nobody arousing in the slightest even though orgasms feel great as shit. Yessir, I totally want fapping to be an arduous hassle and a half.

Fuck you.
>>
I think it exists, albeit 90% of self-proclaimed asexuals are just abovementioned wizard snowflakes. I knew a girl who seemed genuinlz asexual, she described it as that kind of fetish you know people have but that does absolutely nothing for you, maybe even slightly revolts you, well, for asexual, all to do with sex is like that. She even had sex several times to try it out, and found it gross, sweaty, physically difficult and unrewarding. Which is in fact exactly what it is, it's just our brains pump out shit ton of chemicals making us think it's the best thing in the world and hers apparently doesnt. The strange thing is she could masturbate to orgasm just fine, but it was more like stretching your back for normal people, pleasant, but not sexual.
Anyway, most of them are foreveralone wizards.
>>
>>76704045
triggered, i see. my bad.

to be precise, i should say that it is either a choice or an unnatural handicap, happened through trauma, mental or otherwise, or ''''defective'''' genes.
>>
File: 1461160184004.jpg (67 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1461160184004.jpg
67 KB, 500x494
>>76701126
It exists but the only people where it's real have suffered from some sort of sexual trauma like rape. It's just a phobia, not a sexuality, which can be treated.
>>
>>76703800
you fucking beardless nu-viking sack of shit.

not wanting to be in a relationship is fucking common sense, not asexuality

also who the fuck calls someone an asexual? who the fuck are you talking to?
>>
>>76704045
That sounds like hell senpai. How do you get it up? Is it just the physiological response to yanking it?
>>
Probably.

Its certainly no where near as common as people claim though.
>>
>>76704290
>which can be treated

This. With a daily dose of vitamin D
>>
File: D.gif (508 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
D.gif
508 KB, 500x281
>>76704519
>>
>>76703538
Nigga I'm gay and suck dicks, I'm not asexual.
>>
>>76701126
I think it's real
The brain has the possibility to have all sorts of strange connections and pathways to create atypical thought patterns
I don't think asexuality is outside that reasonable possibility
>>
>>76704192
>handicap
Well sure, for the first 3-4 years after I finally managed to orgasm (at almost age 17).

At this point, though I've got enough practice that I can orgasm just fine and in an ironic twist of fate I'm one of the small percent of males w/o a refractory period so I can get off A LOT in a given day.

And I don't have any trauma or defective genes that I'm aware of. I'd wager it's environmental if anything in my case.

>>76704383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1ZQcbSvdU

Pretty much. On the plus side since it's only a physiological response I can multitask just fine. Don't need fap material.

I've jacked off while researching craniectomies before.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-02-46-26.png (574 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-02-46-26.png
574 KB, 1280x720
Here is a very educational video about asexuals. They are even calking it The 4th sexuality.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yrXWqwuOqIQ
>>
>>76701126
It is. It's impossible for humans to be asexual, humans themselves are sexual creatures. Just because you're not interested in a relationship or interested in sex doesn't mean that you are suddenly able to asexually reproduce (ie: Asexual cells).

Fuck this dumb tumblr tier shit
>>
>>76705016
Words have more than one definition.

And I don't mean the degree of distinctness in outline of an object, image, or sound, especially of an image in a photograph or on a screen.
>>
why lump it in with the rest of the special snowflake crap? There's nothing unusual or degenerate about celibacy
>>
>>76704650
Faggot
>>
>>76705678
Watch this>>76704895
It is cringy tumblr tier shit
>>
>>76701126
Asexual is tumblr speak for,
>I'm a fucking autist who can't get laid even from men so here's a special label so I don't feel like I'm missing anything.
If you fap, you're not asexual.
>>
>>76702633
>It's actually kinda nice sometimes because it means you can cuddle up with them to watch a movie or whatever and you know it won't get awkward or sexual and ruin a friendship.

Translation: being the "nice guy" while they seek sexual gratification from someone with a spine.
>>
>>76706010
It's not real asexual people's fault that tumblr has declared it the new in thing to be. There's nothing inherently degenerate about asexuality like there is with lgbt or third gender shit
>>
>>76701126

yeah its called being beta

you don't get any girls, you make an excuse and call yourself "asexual" and make yourself feel good that your genes are dying out
>>
Asexuality is real, but behaving as if you're oppressed because of it is snowflake behavior.

>waah it's so unfair that people I want to be in a relationship with expect me to put out
>boo hoo people think I'm gay because I don't care about girls
>gosh it's just so hard missing a drive in my life that is a source of constant anxiety for literally every other fucking person
>>
>>76701126
Asexuality is first world problems.
Only a Jewified society could produce a group of autists who literally don't know how to fuck. Something that comes as naturally as eating. Though we have people that can't do that properly as well,bulimics and anorexics.
>>
>>76706365
I don't believe you can be asexual your whole life unless there is some hormonal imbalance. It is not as degenerate as being gay but it isn't normal either.
>>
>>76701126
Low T
>>
>>76706421
Asexual is what betafags do when they give up on women but aren't quite gay enough to move onto cocks. Most fags I know aren't necessarily gay out of a love for men, but rather a hatred of women.
>>
>>76706356
except it's literally impossible for their mind to consider sexual gratification
>>
>>76701126
No
>>
>have no interest in fucking sluts even though drunk chicks have grabbed my dick at parties
>don't mind being celibate until i find gf
>this would be totally normal behavior throughout all of history up until the sexual revolution
>self-admitted hypersexual sex addicts and cheaters on 4chan insist anyone in my position must be low test or have emotional/psychology issues

it's really weird, i don't get it
my best friend fucks tinder sluts and has hpv and herpes so i'd rather have low t or whatever else than that shit
>>
File: 1448657382116.jpg (131 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1448657382116.jpg
131 KB, 720x540
The way drugs can kill libido so easily, I confident that it is. If SSRIs can make someone lose their boners, then it has probably happened naturally as well. The question is whether or not it is "sexuality" or a mental illness.
>>
I tell people I'm asexual because they stop questioning me when I do. As a fairly unattractive socially awkward and quiet person I'm just not interested in the chase and women my age are just awful to be around and the ones who are beautiful and interesting will naturally find someone much better looking. Even ugly and interesting girls will be able to punch above their weight.

It's just not worth the effort with so many more interesting hobbies and activities to occupy my life with. Haven't had sex for 8 years... that's unfathomable to most people bit I don't care.

TL;DR asexualism isn't a thing.
>>
>>76701126
I'm asexual. It's a shame that it's lumped in with all this snowflake bollocks.
>>
I'm half asexual
>>
>>76701126
This threads should be banned.
Its another jewish invention to fuck with whites, thats all you need to know.
>>
>>76701126

I have a friend who describes themselves as 'asexual' and I actually believe they are, because I've never ever known them to be interested in anyone sexually. It's like those thoughts don't even register with them. I guess it's more of a question as to whether you believe a lack of libido is really a sexuality thing or a mental illness.
>>
>>76701126
Doesn't fit at all inside either hetero, homo or bi, so I guess it counts. Very possible to simply not have a sex drive, but whether no sex drive is a sexual orientation in and of itself is debatable.
>>
>>76701126

All I know is that it's a damn shame that western society no longer allows you to use 'slut' or 'whore' as an insult.

Sure, you can insult gays, and asexuals, but if you call a run-of-the-mill slut a slut, oh boy, you better watch out.

Western women are currently dominating western men, and western men are too retarded to even realize it.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.