[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/ world/2016/06/09/pakista
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-00-38-06-1.png (486 KB, 1080x1222) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-00-38-06-1.png
486 KB, 1080x1222
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/09/pakistan-mother-burns-daughter/85635530/

>Holy fuck shit balls
>>
>Police say the mother, Parveen, tied Zeenat to a cot and poured kerosene before setting her on fire, according to the Guardian. It's the latest of several "honor killings," a practice that kills hundreds of girls each year in Pakistan.

>Zeenat's body was charred when police found it, AP reported. It showed signs of beating and strangulation, Officer Ibadat Nisar said.

>When police confronted Parveen, she confessed to killing her daughter with the help of her son Ahmar. Officer Sheikh Hammad recalls the mother saying, “I don’t have any regrets.”

>"Honor killings" are a tricky legal matter, even when the suspects plead guilty to the crime. The current law in Pakistan states that family members are allowed to forgive a killer, forcing prosecutors to drop charges, the Guardian reported. That happens often when an entire family feels its honor has been besmirched by the victim.

All cultures are equal.
>>
>>76700184
The evil white west made her do this!! Religion of PEACE. #notallmudslimes
>>
>>76700184
Progressives here would wish the same if they found out their kid was conservative.
>>
This shit fucking fuels my rage.
>>
They can't resist the alabaster pussy blaster.
>>
EPIC BURN

HOW WILL ZEENAT EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>76700184
>Pakistan

This place should be fucking nuked and finished off with biological weapons for the benefit of all mankind.
>>
File: Lenfried-Nude-Album-6.jpg (313 KB, 932x1280) Image search: [Google]
Lenfried-Nude-Album-6.jpg
313 KB, 932x1280
>>76701113
holy shit 6th post best post
>>
Damn, Zeenat was hot too.
>>
>>76700184
thats how you keep women in line
>>
Why Pakis looks lighter and more beautiful than Indians
Even with a that both of them are the same in culture and race and they don't poo in loos
The only different thing that Pakis are mudslimes
And Indians are Hindus and based Sikhs
>>
>>76701212
Looks like Kojima
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.