[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New fingerpring id at my job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: big-brother.jpg (322 KB, 1770x1053) Image search: [Google]
big-brother.jpg
322 KB, 1770x1053
So, I work at a local Popeye's. It's a franchise, and just tonight found out a new person bought it. Found out because the manager in the building tonight said we were about to switch over to this fingerprint id system to clock in/out. We currently use a pin number. She doesn't know what other changes are coming, but she said it was a lot. She doesn't even know the details of the fingerprinting system, or even who the new owners are. I intend to talk to the higher up manager tomorrow, before she leaves, for more information regarding the changes.

How concerned should I be? Right now, I'm tempted to quit before they print me. It's just none of their fucking business.
>>
>>76699661
See if it's true. If it is, Quit. It's not worth it. There are a million other jobs.
>>
Bump for more input.
>>
>>76699661
faggot use false fingerprints like they do in mission impossible. Problem solved
>>
>>76699907
fpbp
>>
>>76699661
>giving anyone an opportunity to connect your DNA/Fingerprints with you
may as well tell them where you buried the bodies at this point
>>
>be loser who works at a fast food nigger cuisine shithole
>posts on /pol/

I mean it's perfect
>>
File: 1465315371976.png (983 KB, 765x765) Image search: [Google]
1465315371976.png
983 KB, 765x765
>2016
>Having fingerprints
>Not burning/shaving/cutting them off
>>
That Two Piece lunch for $4.99 is a great deal
>>
>>76699661
Protip: any semi-successful American has their fingerprints in some database somewhere. Real jobs make you do it as part of your background check.
>>
If people stopped clocking in and out for others you wouldnt have finger print system
Its your coworkers fault
Stop the tinfoilery
>>
File: 1464421265143.jpg (28 KB, 650x568) Image search: [Google]
1464421265143.jpg
28 KB, 650x568
As someone who worked multiple jobs in the fast food industry in my youth and can tell you to just quit. Unless you live in the middle of butt fuck nowhere you can have another job of equal pay within 48 hours.

Better yet quit and find a job in one of the nearby car dealerships - they're often nearly as desperate for staff as fast food and even the bitch jobs like car washing pays better.
>>
>>76701234
What would realistically happen if I burned my fingerprints off?
Could I get in trouble if they were ever to be taken and I didn't have them?
>>
>>76701574

Aside from risking infection and nerve damage? You'll never work for the government.
>>
>>76701310
This. Biometrics are nothing new, most medium/large corps. require all that shit.
>>
>>76701853
Do they sell it to the authorities or something?
>>
>>76699661
Just quit, fuck that shit.

Shitpost here once you have more information, though.
>>
>>76699661
Their testing your fingertips for fried chicken grease to see if you stole some of their valuable product.
>>
>>76701907
Bigger corps and chains query police databases periodically to fire/set up arrests for persons of interest. It's a win win because companies don't want criminals working for them and the police don't have to do any real work to catch the potential criminals.

Welcome to 2016. But really it's very unlikely your prints being in a database will ever get you in trouble. Police have extreme difficulty collecting prints and DNA without fucking it up as it is. You'll never be implicated for a crime you didn't commit.
>>
Why are you fucking pussies afraid of everything new and modern? Where I work we use both fingerprints and card-scanning, and there was never a single abuse/incident. We also have no niggers and jews over here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.