[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Absolutely hate Trump >Bernie loses to Hillary >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Look into my fucking eyes.webm (245 KB, 184x214) Image search: [Google]
Look into my fucking eyes.webm
245 KB, 184x214
>Absolutely hate Trump
>Bernie loses to Hillary
>I'm going to vote for Trump now because I want America to fuck itself over and learn from it's mistakes

So, /pol/, why and who are you voting for?
>>
>>76699297
On the bright side when things take a turn for the better you can pat yourself on the back for making the right choice even if it was for the wrong reason.
>>
>>76699297
Trump, because he was always the correct choice.

Multiculti is stupid and you can't help others if your own shit isn't in order first. MAGA.
>>
>>76699297
Im voting for Adolf Hitler. Seriously. I understand that he is dead, but I think that congress and the senate can predict what he would do. Will they? No.

I had a dream...
>>
>>76699752
wat
a
t
>>
>>76699297
Trump, Nationalism is the only choice when the rest of the West seems to be committing suicide with open borders to hostile nations, Globalism will kill the United States.
>>
File: clu.gif (209 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
clu.gif
209 KB, 400x222
>>76699297
i'd be doing the same, sadly i'm not 'Murrican.

>Shillary: crash the middle east with no survivors.
>Trump: crash merica and western economy with no survivors.

i can't wait.
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>76699297
So faggot, how much?
>>
>>76699752
how fucking high are you
>>
>>76699297
I'll probably write in Sanders just to see how many Bernie or Bust people actually put their money where there mouths are. Or possibly Jill Stein.

Hypothetically if I had to pick Trump or Hillary I'd pick Trump, but it would only be out of spite because I really do just hate Hillary that fucking much. But I'd never actually do that.
>>
>>76699752
Hello Godwin...
>>
>>76699297
that's the exact reasoning that will destroy our country.
>>
>>76699297
Voting Trump because I want to live in the United States of America and not the United Niggers, Jews and Femzis of America ruled by our HR Manager in Chief
>>
>>76699297
>my guy didn't win so i'm gonna throw a fit

typical
bernout
>>
>>76699297
Also I voted Bernie in the primary even though I knew he would never win because I know the simple truth that niggers, jews, mexis and femzis will never support gibs for white men
>>
>>76700721
>I'm entitled to your vote

Typical Cunton
>>
>>76699297
Hillary wants to go to war with some other middle eastern country and Russia. Trump wants to glass the middle east clean and easy and fix America.. Its not exactly a hard choice to make
>>
>>76699297
>Be retarded commie
>Stick up to a stupid ideology that never worked
>Make America great again while trying to fuck shit up

Will they ever succeed at something?

Commies are a mess
>>
Makes me think.

/pol/ is basically the only place where Trump is actually supported. Every other place seems to hate him.
Hillary basically will win by doing nothing.
>>
File: 1465523995080.webm (2 MB, 698x662) Image search: [Google]
1465523995080.webm
2 MB, 698x662
>>76699297
Trump. Because he will MAGA.
>>
>>76700721

Who cares, he's voting Trump. Failure leads to success in this case
>>
How bout you just kill yourself Bernout?
>>
>>76701456
NAH MAN HE'S GONNA FUCK AMERICA

HE GONNA START WORLD WAR 3

AND ALSO HE SAID ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WENT BANKRUPT 40 TIMES, HE WAS HOMELESS FOR OVER 37 YEARS, HE CANT MANAGE MONEY U IDIOT
>>
>People throwing tantrums over people voting for someone who isn't a D or R
"BUT NADER!" they scream. "HE COST US THE ELECTION IN 2000!"

If you can't convince the independents to vote for your shitty candidate, it's not the fault of a third party for attracting those votes MERELY BY EXISTING.
>>
File: 1465524987012.webm (2 MB, 636x468) Image search: [Google]
1465524987012.webm
2 MB, 636x468
>>76701611
We're going MAGA.
>>
>>76699297
OP that is called accelationist. I'm glad u came around. the only way to beat the system is by destroying it
>>
>>76701456
>that webm
I keep watching and laughing. Why?
>>
lmao

You dumb ass commies with your sorry ass excuses

Bern victims are a MESS
Bern victims are a BIG FAT MISTAKE

B I G F A T M I S T A K E
I
G

F
A
T

M
I
S
T
A
K
E
>>
File: CauY4EdUsAAIM1E.jpg (32 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
CauY4EdUsAAIM1E.jpg
32 KB, 600x521
>>76700721
Nah it's more like
>The system, media, and government are all pushing for a puppet president that they can control
>Puppet barely wins over actual, honest politician
>Vote for the person that isn't the puppet now because they might actually change the system
>>
>>76699297
Better that you make the right choice thinking it's the wrong choice and find out later.
>>
>>76701611
At this point, WW3 doesn't sound bad.

If I'm not fit to be soldier, at least I'll be guaranteed a job making ammunition.
>>
>>76702351
You're implying trump will be able to surround himself with people who are

a. effective at their job
b. willing to stand up to him when something he wants is legitimately not a good idea
c. not republican talking heads

pretty narrow field there, boss
>>
File: image.png (207 KB, 407x361) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 407x361
>>76699297

I'm voting for Trump.

I was pretty indifferent to the entire thing until peopl started waiving Mexican flags in our country. Last night I was in a theme park and saw an asshole waiving one. I wanted to rip the damn thing out of his hands and beat the crap out of him. But like the rest of the silent majority it decided to keep my mouth shut and just vote Trump.
Can you imagine an American doing that in someone else's country?

And BLM isn't helping. "Racist" is just how brown people say hi now. And I am done with it.

American citizenship is a very valuable commodity and I am done with people stealing it and others not appreciating its value.

I'm sick of people saying America was never great. My those assholes do not deserve to be here.

And I am in finance and if Trump is elected I'll be rich. Anyone willing to work will be doing great under Trump financially. It'll be a boom economy.
>>
>>76703161

B.
B is a tough one to have to deal with.
Fuck it WW3, Let's Roll!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.