[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the quickest way to redpill someone against niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>>
>>76698340
take em down to the worst neigborhood in the projects nearly any time of the day. You get to see what isn't shown on tv.
>>
Surround them with niggers
>>
>>76698340
Introduce them to niggers
A safer way is worldstarhiphop
>>
>>76698340
Let them get enriched by a oppressed urban youth
>>
>>76698340
exposure

then that person will hit a crossroads
1. niggers are subhuman
2. niggers wuz kangs, da whyt man din dun slavery
>>
>>76698340
Introduce them to one
>>
>>76698340

Have them live around niggers?

If you look at a graphs of the US you can see that black populations directly coincide with right wing party majorities despite blacks being left wing for muh benefits.
>>
File: 1448756944461.jpg (232 KB, 780x718) Image search: [Google]
1448756944461.jpg
232 KB, 780x718
>>76698340

Tell them how they are held down due to socioeconomic conditions and legacy stereotypes from the Jim Crow era.

Show them that this causes fraction in the family unit which perpetuates unemployment and crime.

Who them how they wallow in the ghettos thanks to our repressive system and enlighten them on the need for proper reformation for all they have been through.
>>
>>76698340
Convince them to take the time to watch this video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
>>
>>76698340
FBI table 43A
>>
File: 1.png (814 KB, 1087x2745) Image search: [Google]
1.png
814 KB, 1087x2745
>>76698340
Death.
>>
>>76698340
What everyone else is saying. Simple exposure. I was never the least bit racist until I spent a year working in a warehouse with niggers.
>>
>>76698340
Have them work retail in a blackish neighborhood.

It's hell.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.