[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider this /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 720x400
Plot Twist: Trump is an establishment plant to ensure that Hillary is coronated as queen of Corporationland. He's not in on it but they plan on rigging the election for him to lose if they have to. They weren't expecting him to be this much of at threat to her coronation.
>>
File: cruzmissle.jpg (309 KB, 1001x906) Image search: [Google]
cruzmissle.jpg
309 KB, 1001x906
>>76697870
damn.. i guess im a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>76698007
Ted Cruz and all the other horrible candidates on the republican side were used by the string pullers as well. Trump vs. Clinton 2016 is something that came out of a well researched secret government operation to diminish the impact of people awakening to find that both parties are against them. They knew that the people no longer approved of them so the old way to maintain power is hijack the elections. Just like they've always dne.
>>
>>76697870
I do believe Hillary and Bill talked Trump up, didn't Bill and Trump meet only days prior to his announcement?
>>
Plot Twist: Hillary is an establishment plant to ensure that Trump is coronated as king of Corporationland. She's not in on it but they plan on rigging the election for her to lose if they have to. They weren't expecting her to be this much of at threat to his coronation.
>>
>>76697870
Why is /pol/ so blind to the idea of individualism over collectivism? Why do you all fail at politics? Do you not know that there is one collective, not multiple parties?

Idiocracy is here!
>>
File: ariel-winter-05-800.jpg (209 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ariel-winter-05-800.jpg
209 KB, 800x600
>>76697870
>>76698521
Bill and Trump spoke on the phone days before the announcement

Trump is totally in on it. The Clintons must be giving him the sweetest of deals. It's their plan to ensure victory over the republicans, after stacking the dnc with their cronies.

Trump has been a Republican since 2009. Probably around the time the Clintons starting filling the party with their buddies (Wasserman-Schultz, etc.) and got pretty much every major media outlet to declare her the next president before the race even began. Bernie was a threat but the Clinton machine is too strong. Trump is just the second part of the plan to blow up the Republicans from within and damage the party for years to come. Either he didn't get the nomination and runs 3rd party/gets his followers to not vote, or he gets the nomination and says more and more outlandish things so people can't take Republicans seriously until the 2024 election

I've been saying this for months and people think I'm insane, but judging by this election nothing is off the table. It's what I'm sticking with because I really don't see much evidence that Trump is actually genuine in anything he says, considering his platform has only been around since his announcement. He's done a 180 on almost every issue.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2669x2002) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2669x2002
>>76698521
A former aide to bill clinton confirmed they spoke on the phone about trump running days before. Add in the fact that trump donated to her in 2012 and said glowing things about the Clinton's all the way up to a few years ago. If its not a conspiracy, then it's fishy at the least. Even if he isn't a plant by the Clinton campaign, only someone with similar unfavorability could give Clinton a chance at all of winning a presidential election. Not to mention, they will rig it for the establishment to win whether there's a conspiracy or not.
>>
>>76699195
Meant to say he donated to Hillary in 08
>>
>>76697870
Damn I guess it's yime yo shill for hillary. A bote for Trump is a vote for Hillary, you better vote for Hillary
>>
>>76697870
What if Bernie was a plant as well to lure in young voters, then force them to vote Hillary?
>>
>>76699170
Same here. I feel like I'm always a step ahead of everyone else when it comes to bullshit whether its politics or anything else. I was one of the first people to say reality tv was fake way back when mtv the real world started in the 90s. People said i was crazy then for suggesting that reality TV was a tool preparing the public to absorb corporate and political propaganda and to engineer a society of sheep. Look where we are now, a reality TV "villian" as presidential candidate against a truly evil establishment whore that everyone despises and the corporate power structure loves. Isn't it all too perfect?

Don't worry when Hillary wins we won't seem so crazy any more. People need to cut the cord now before its too late. The corporate propaganda machine has been controlling the people through television for 70+ years now. It has led us to this election which is Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump. Where/when will it end?
>>
>>76699783
This theory makes little sense, because Bernie's campaign made liberals aware of Hillary's corruption. Before bernie, there was very little division in the party between real liberals and corporate democrats. They had successfully hidden their true colors from the public since bill clinton.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.