[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are western women above good and evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ylyl.png (48 KB, 493x546) Image search: [Google]
ylyl.png
48 KB, 493x546
I found a jewel yesterday.

Here is a female who went full meme when she was 18:

>open relationship
>"parties"
>drinking
>got herpes
>gets cuck boyfriend
>gives him herpes which sheds his penis in half
>he defends her
>"muh cheerios with 30 dicks in it is good!"

What the fuck? I hate how morality isn't valid for half the people in the world. Everything becomes okay if you want to fuck the other part.

How does /pol/ feel knowing any moral arguements / laws that may be proposed for a better society become automatically meaningless for pretty women?
>>
>>76695750

Embrace the nihilism.

Hatred is strength.
>>
File: 1464642256990.jpg (2 MB, 1488x3024) Image search: [Google]
1464642256990.jpg
2 MB, 1488x3024
>>
File: ylyl.png (54 KB, 462x632) Image search: [Google]
ylyl.png
54 KB, 462x632
>>76696026
I don't believe what a random internet guy tells me.

>>76695985
I believe in ethics and morality.

But this is just getting really stupid.

If 54% of humanity is just above all reason, why even bother with morality?
>>
>>76696336
>If 54% of humanity is just above all reason, why even bother with morality?

It used to be implicit in moral discourse that it was by and for men.

So if you're an actual sexist that's gonna be your view.
>>
>>76696531
This clarifies things.

It seems women are a special zone, I guess.
>>
>>76695750
What a bitch, I would have sued her and pressed charges
>>
>>76696603
>Aristotle believed women were inferior and described them as "deformed males".[2][3] For example in his work Politics, Aristotle explicitly states "as regards the sexes, the male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the male ruler and the female subject ''4 (1254b13–14)[3] Another example is Cynthia Freeland's catalog where she quotes “Aristotle says that the courage of a man lies in commanding, a woman's lies in obeying; that 'matter yearns for form, as the female for the male and the ugly for the beautiful'; that women have fewer teeth than men; that a female is an incomplete male or 'as it were, a deformity'.[2] Aristotle believed that men and women naturally differed both physically and mentally. He claimed that women are "more mischievous, less simple, more impulsive ... more compassionate[,] ... more easily moved to tears[,] ... more jealous, more querulous, more apt to scold and to strike[,] ... more prone to despondency and less hopeful[,] ... more void of shame or self-respect, more false of speech, more deceptive, of more retentive memory [and] ... also more wakeful; more shrinking [and] more difficult to rouse to action" than men.[4]
>>
>>76696336

Post the rest of it
>>
File: ylyl2.png (24 KB, 404x352) Image search: [Google]
ylyl2.png
24 KB, 404x352
>>76698680
>>
>>76698680
Basically, cuck got screwed.

>ate bowl of cheerios with 30 dicks in it
>complimented how good it was even though it was handed around parties, "open relationships" and even more
>said cheerios was not only good, but perfect
>had unprotected sex without her telling him about the herpes
>she finally tells him (?)
>he says he doesn't mind
>herpes start manifesting soon after
>now he knows he'll never be able to have sex with his wife unprotected
>still won't criticize her

Seriously, this story is just sad.

I thought cheerios was supposed to be healthy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.