[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE FELL FOR THE CLINTON MEME http://www.snopes.com/hillary-c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: hillary-laughing.jpg (83 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
hillary-laughing.jpg
83 KB, 1440x1080
HE FELL FOR THE CLINTON MEME
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
>>
>>76693684
LEL DRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: chad_nukem.jpg (59 KB, 490x519) Image search: [Google]
chad_nukem.jpg
59 KB, 490x519
>>76693684
Hey guys, reddit-dude here! :-)

i donated the will my grandfather left me, 500 dollars, over the course of Senator Bernie Sanders campaign. Do I feel foolish for doing so? Nah, I'm sure some of you have donated to other people like Hillary or the other guy *cringes*... I just wanted to come here to not really get in a fight, but maybe to suggest to you to, heh, idk, open your eyes to the real world. Bernie would've made things better, yo :) Why did you guys pick Hillary to run against..

Anyway, I'm still going to vote for Bernie, I even have my made up imaginary ballot here.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to my more educated corner of the internet, reddit, so ok 4chaners!

We can be friends, just different opinions (and yours is wrong XD)

Cheers!

edit: I heard you guys like rare pepes, so heres a pepe XD
>>
>>76693857
eat shit and die
>>
>>76693684
>it's only PARTIALLY true guiz
the entire article is arguing semantics, besides the difference in "volunteer" vs "was required to"
Literally a statement saying
>Clinton did state that the victim sought "out older men" and "engage[d] in fantasizing," but did not combine the two statements to say the girl fantasized about rape

Clinton painted a 12 year old rape victim as an aggressive sexual deviant and a liar, laughed about the system's abject failure in proving an act which she knew to be true, and got the only physical evidence thrown out because of a procedural issue.

Fuck you Snopes, and fuck you Clinton.
>>
>>76693684
>Kim LaCapria is a New York-based content manager and longtime snopes.com message board participant. Although she was investigated and found to be "probably false" by snopes.com in early 2002, Kim later began writing for the site due to an executive order unilaterally passed by President Obama during a secret, late-night session (without the approval of Congress)
>>
>>76695442
>>Kim LaCapria is a New York-based content manager and longtime snopes.com message board participant. Although she was investigated and found to be "probably false" by snopes.com in early 2002, Kim later began writing for the site due to an executive order unilaterally passed by President Obama during a secret, late-night session (without the approval of Congress)
Where are you getting this information from?
>>
File: OhBoyThisThreadAgain(1).gif (46 KB, 408x410) Image search: [Google]
OhBoyThisThreadAgain(1).gif
46 KB, 408x410
>>76693684

wew lads!
>>
File: kim.jpg (120 KB, 712x310) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
120 KB, 712x310
>>76695602
its at the bottom of the page. idk what it is
>>
File: FAMILY OF RAPISTS.jpg (598 KB, 960x853) Image search: [Google]
FAMILY OF RAPISTS.jpg
598 KB, 960x853
>>76693684

>RAPISTS
>RAPISTS
>RAPISTS
>>
>>76693684

I want to throat fuck Hillary while I finger fuck her nasty old butt hole.
>>
File: 1465439211029.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465439211029.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>
File: Hillary-is-a-Whore-For.jpg (81 KB, 614x841) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-is-a-Whore-For.jpg
81 KB, 614x841
>>76695978

All you need to do is pay her a $700,000 "speaking fee" and she's all yours, buddy.

There's no whore better than Hillary.
>>
File: 1464816671314.jpg (31 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
1464816671314.jpg
31 KB, 700x512
>>
Anyone else spend 40% of the day fantasizing about how awesome Trump's wall is going to be?
>>
>>76693684

why is there 2 identical threads with the same images posted?
>>
File: Praise KEK.jpg (651 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
Praise KEK.jpg
651 KB, 1024x1212
>>76693684

You shills should cut down on the bullshit. If your copy paste OPs weren't always right fucking next to each other somehow I might've perhaps been convinced at some point. Now you're just trying to make people leave /pol/ by ruining the whole fucking board at the cost of your valueless reputation.

But that'd just send the people here elsewhere, you stupid asses. I cannot believe how incompetent each and every one of you truly are. Some of you are probably doing this on purpose, however, so praise kek.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.