[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: we pretend we are women talking about politics Affirmative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: o-WOMEN-TALKING-ON-COUCH-.jpg (447 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMEN-TALKING-ON-COUCH-.jpg
447 KB, 2000x1000
>ITT: we pretend we are women talking about politics

Affirmative action is necessary because women are oppressed by systematic patriarchal discrimination (cis white men) that prevents us from making ourselves competitive enough to get chosen for high-paying jobs such as politicians, CEOs or officers in the army!

Oh and did anyone hear about that sick fucking animal '''''''''male'''''''' who dragged that poor girl behind the dumpster and raped her unconscious body while she cried and tried to call her boyfriend? The sexist judge knew nothing of white male privilege. White men should be hung.
>>
>politics? Lol what are u a nerd? vote Hillary xD!! omg like chad and I are going clubbing tonite
>>
>>76692530
All correct
>>
I just think it would be really cool to witness the first woman president
>>
Donald Drumpf is a evil sexist racist neo-nazi KKK balding pig and we must do everything in our power to ensure he does not become the president of the USA. #imwithher
>>
>>76692530
You act like women actually sit around and discuss politics with one another.
>>
OMG did you see Hillary's Armani jacket last night? i'm soooo jealous :) ;) #swag #fashion #womanpresident
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 750x1334
>>76692530
Instead of pretending why not have the real thing?
>>
Oh my god this topic is making me so upset just even thinking about it. I just can't right now. I literally can't even deal. Going to take some pictures of myself and call it a night.
>>
>>76693272
>i genuinely cannot
kek
>>
>>76693272
Kek reminds me of conversations with my exgf
>>
>>76692530
If you fucks are trying to make me hate women, it's working
>>
>>76693338
I used to think my mom was the only woman that got all hysterical like that because most shit would be "too stressful".
>>
>>76693465
Take the final redpill brother
>>
>>76693272
>you are wrong I am right
Women logic in a nutshell
>>
>>76692530

Like omfg becky did you see kim wore to the movie awards? like totally awesome. Huh who do I want to be president UH PLEASE Ellen Degeneres. She is like totally open minded and would probably like make this country like more open minded too. blah totally.
>>
Women need to be unified in our struggle against white cis men and the patriarchy? But omg stacy did you see the way Chad looked at brittany last night? That stupid fucking whore isnt even as cute as us!
>>
>>76692530
Omg I can't believe Hayley converted to Islam simply to suck Arab dudes cock. Omg you haven't heard? Last year she did a English teaching volunteer work in some remote Iranian village; and guess what? She ended up taking half of the kids virginity. God she's gross and fat.

What an idiot. Did she realised Muslim men hates women?

>this was a real conversation
>>
>>76692530
We as a society need to destroy everything that past generations built for us.

Then everyone will be equal. It's the morally right thing to do.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.