[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://human-stupidity.com/stupid- dogma/racial-differen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: race.png (61 KB, 971x493) Image search: [Google]
race.png
61 KB, 971x493
>http://human-stupidity.com/stupid-dogma/racial-differences-intelligence/race-differences-in-intelligence-how-i-changed-my-mind

So what the fuck is this? I never believed in race based intelligence until this website.

Blacks really are scientifically dumber? How can you browse /pol/ and not realize /pol/ is always fucking right
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABN-QNzxa2g
>>
>>76690679
d-delete this
>>
>>76690679
you can say that blacks are better at basketball than whites, but you cant say whites are smarter.
>>
took you long enough senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 800x460
>>
File: image.jpg (509 KB, 1813x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509 KB, 1813x1240
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>
File: image.png (1016 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1016 KB, 616x2030
>>
>>76692591
This would be so much better if it included the fact that this is a quote by Charrels Darwin. Cuz libs love that bitch.

>so do I though :3
>>
What, you never read The Bell Curve whilst taking economics at your conservative university?
Funnily enough in an intro to sociology class at same university a non-white Hispanic lecturer tried to dismiss the book with one sentence so I gave him all the shit I had learned in real class.
>>
I'm an actual anthropologist (well, archaeologist, my degree's in anthropology.) When anthropologists say "there's no such thing as race," what they really mean is "race is arbitrary" -- i.e. race isn't like a series of boxes with clearly-defined edges, it's like the color spectrum, and where you draw the lines between the races is purely cultural (just the way many cultures draw the boundaries for what constitutes 'green' or 'blue' in slightly different places, or recognize more or fewer colors than we do, etc.) So a statement like "there's no such thing as race" does have meaning, although it's misleading, and as intended it's literally true.

That said, only an idiot would argue that there's no difference between a blue shirt and a green shirt just because several cultures have no green/blue distinction. There's absolutely no reason to expect that people of primarily African descent and people of European or Asian descent would have, on average, the same cognitive capabilities, and any attempt to dance away from that fact is politically-motivated and not scientific (although exceptional individuals of every race do exist.)
>>
>>76690679
It's so fucking obvious. Pretty much every black person in an interview uses shit grammar and you know it's gonna happen.
>>
>>76694623
>(although exceptional individuals of every race do exist.)

I doubt any abbo would be exceptional compared to whites

It's really bizarre how they keep claiming that race is skin deep, nigger you already have a massive change in the genes, what the fuck makes you think that there can literally be no other differences on a general populace
>>
File: 1266388656784.jpg (18 KB, 276x241) Image search: [Google]
1266388656784.jpg
18 KB, 276x241
>>76692549
Except non-Africans are really the sub-species as they diverged from homo sapians originating in Africa. We're still biologically separate, but no one wants to be labeled a sub-species because the connotation is that "sub" means "below" instead of "after" or "diverging from".
>>
File: Big Bait.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Big Bait.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>76690679
>How can you browse /pol/ and not realize /pol/ is always fucking right
>>
>>76694994

ok autist
>>
really, this isn't common knowledge already? any geneticist will tell you the same. of course you'll have to talk to them privately about it otherwise academia will fuck your life up for going against the narrative that we are all equal. just look at james watson
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.