[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Take credit for inventing every cultural trend in history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 480x480
>Take credit for inventing every cultural trend in history
>Can't think of a more creative insult than mayo
Why are niggers such failures?
>>
>>76685819
Their culture is stealing other cultures
>>
>>76685819
why are emojis even a meme?
theyre just reacion faces
>>
>>76685819

Shut up mayo.
>>
>>76685819
I was called milky in elementary school
>>
>>76686187
You're white in a spic country, what did you think would happen?
>>
They've tried thousands of pathetic slurs and yet none of them have the power of that simple, patronising n-word.

Because no matter how many forced stereotypes they make, they're still living in a world that reminds them every day of how it really, truly is.
>>
>>76685819
Aren't black people getting cucked by Hispanics?
>>
There is not a single racial insult that a nonwhite can use to make me feel bad. Nothing will change the fact that I am white and they are not.
>>
real talk why do niggers hate mayo so much
>>
Sub-ape intelligence may be a factor
>>
>>76685819
How is 9/11 specifically a White thing?
>>
>>76685819
>white
>fake feminism

Is feminism only for niggers now? Would be nice.
>>
>>76685819
Just hit them back, they'll cry "racism!".
>>
>cumskins are this butthurt

oh boy, mustard race right here folks
>>
>>76686454
Whatever you start calling them, eventually becomes offensive. Because they hate what they are, whatever you may call them.
>>
>>76686594
how so?
>>
>>76686884
>have your skin likened to excrement all the time
>the only retort you can think of is the comparison with fluid that creates life

Kek
>>
>>76687073
jostling for pig's favorite..

then there's spics vs curry.. again for pig's favorite

pathetic if you ask me
>>
Niggers don't seem to understand. Nigger is offensive to them because it belies the truth of their actions and ideology. Same way Jews freak out when called Jewish. Words do nothing on their own, but when tied to an action they give meaning. If Niggers weren't en mass niggers and Jews didn't Jew since the beginning of time maybe the words wouldn't mean very specific things as they do.

Notice how I have not described what those words actually imply? Reading those words automatically call attention to historical patterns of behaviour most people either have witnessed personally or in time have become aware due to things like government statistics and historical records.

White people will always mean the cream of the crop of humanity, even with obvious exceptions, because the vast majority genuinely fit that description. This is why the Jews attack our schools and education systems. Once they have "corrected" the historical record and wiped all knowledge at least from public discussion of white cultural achievements then it will be simple to label whites for all time as the sub human degenerates they so desperately wish we were viewed as. Unlike Niggers though Jews might actually make it work.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.