[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronald Reagan proposed a platform of trickle down economics when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: reagan-trump.jpg (449 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
reagan-trump.jpg
449 KB, 2000x1000
Ronald Reagan proposed a platform of trickle down economics when he ran.... ALLLLLL these years later, even after I was born and lived my life till now and I'm still waiting on the trickle...

That is why im voting democrat
>>
u shuda trickled down ur moms leg faggot
>>
>>76683568
>Ronald Reagan proposed a platform of trickle down economics when he ran
Yes
ALLLLLL these years later, even after I was born and lived my life till now and I'm still waiting on the trickle
Yes
>That is why im voting democrat
Fuck no

Fuck Reagan. he was the original cuckservative
>>
>>76683568
Yea except shillary is the definition of a corporate puppet.
>>
>>76683568
Trickle down is not a model it is a description

you feel the trickle every god damn day, when you're job pays you when non-profit foundations take care of the poor, when taxes pay for essential city and state services.

HOLY SHIT FUCK WHY AM I FALLING FOR THE B8

READ A FUCKING BOOK
>>
>>76683568
>Conservative did a thing
>Can't be possibly worse
The Democrats didn't even have a plan other than be the bearer of bad news
>>
>>76683568
why, this isnt even clever bait
>>
>>76683568
spoiled brat, you're posting this from a computer, be happy with what you have faggot.
>>
>>76683568
You missed the 90s when we reaped Reagan's rewards.
>>
He increased economic liberty.

The economy boomed.

Communists were butthurt.

Communists lied about it.
>>
>>76683568
>Trickledown
>Decrease taxes at the top, which encourages reinvestment and growth, which causes an increase in demand for workers, which results in higher wages and more jobs.
>Bring in immigrants and give amnesty to them so that the labor supply goes up with the demand for workers, eliminating the corporations' need to pay higher wages.

Basically republicans and democrats like to doubleteam the American people.
>>
>republicans
>party of fiscal responsibility
>deficit/debt blew the fuck up during Reagan (pbuh) admin

It's t-those d-d-d-damn Communists!
>>
>>76683568
you seem like a very patient man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.