[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was actually wrong with Obama? I don't like him because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1465300337163.jpg (48 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1465300337163.jpg
48 KB, 876x493
What was actually wrong with Obama? I don't like him because of weak foreign policy and his anti-Snowden stance, but he seems like a nice guy who tried his best. I find it weird that people hate him so much

What were the actual flaws with his policies, decisions and demeanor?

Yes, I know he's half-black and no, you're not funny.
>>
>>76683093
Because a leaders supposed to lead, not do nothing for 8 years
>>
>>76684073
>Because a leaders supposed to lead, not do nothing for 8 years

So where is your criticism then? In what did Obama Failed? ecvept being born out of a black father?
>>
>>76683093
Continued bush doctrine militarism and foreign policy. Failed to do anything with wallstreet, maybe because he staffed his administration with Goldman Sachs assholes, and so just kicked the can down the road for an even larger, cataclysmic crash. Dramatically blew the debt up astronomically. Unconstitutionally executed an American and his teenaged son. Destabilised Libya and syria. By direct means.

.. He certainly wasn't a good president but yeah, if he was bad or simply tolerable is the real question
>>
>>76684632
He sat on his big black ass in a huge house and we had to pay for it.
>>
>>76683093
Why are Canadians so damn stupid?
>>
>>76683093
He was the first meme President.
>>
>>76684755
>on his big black ass

He his very skinny.
>>
>>76684710
Can you give a source that Goldman Sachs people are in his administration?
>>
Race baiting, self-righteous, holier-than thou fake ass nigga

No really, he's a fake nigga. Remember this?

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1584736,00.html

I thought it was stupid at the time but the more I read about Obama, the more I realized he NEVER EVER had the civil rights experience the rest of black America had.

He smoked dope with white liberals in Hawaii.
>>
File: propainful.png (643 KB, 1023x795) Image search: [Google]
propainful.png
643 KB, 1023x795
>>76685088

For you
>>
File: wecomeinpeace.jpg (715 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
wecomeinpeace.jpg
715 KB, 1980x1080
>>76683093
>flag
>legalized fucking animals

yeah fuck off and die
>>
>>76683093
My poor poor retarded countryman
Gas yourself
>>
>>76685225
Google for yourself, but here
https://prof77.wordpress.com/politics/an-updated-list-of-goldman-sachs-ties-to-the-obama-government-including-elena-kagan/

And others I'm too lazy to dig for you. Goldman Sachs is a top obama donor for good reason
>>
>>76684632
>Ruined race relations
>Increased Debt
>Created shitty healthcare
>Apologized to other countries for "America"
>Economy still shit and only going to get worst
>Importing refugees
>Barely created any jobs
>Common core
> Defunding social security
>"Muh Globalism"
>"I I I if If if if if if if if ...okie dokie"
>>
>>76683093
This is bait but I'm bored and off the top of my head
>world apology tour
>increased national debt
>credit rating lowered
>racial tensions at 60's levels
>country itself more dived since it was during the CW
>tax on life
>forcing progressive ideals down our throats
>>
He used DoJ to prosecutejournalists for using papers leaked by wikileaks. How is that not authoritarian?
>>
>>76684073
He didnt do nothing for 8 years.
He worked very hard and was very successful.
You just forgot he was working for his benefactors instead of the people who elected him.
>>
>>76683093
Okiedoke
>>
>>76685628

W W W W W W W W Well played.
>>
how has nobody brought up drones yet?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.