[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anywhere that I can read a full and unbiased transcript
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Brock.jpg (31 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
Brock.jpg
31 KB, 613x920
Is there anywhere that I can read a full and unbiased transcript of the stanford sexual assault case? I can't find one on google
>>
I spend the better part of an hour trying to find a unbiased source, but it's unlikely because of the media pandering to people who get most upset about rape cases
>>
>>76682773

>unbiased

They don't exist. They are all biased as hell. It's such a shame.
>>
>>76682773
Why care about a rapist?
>>
>>76685056

Why care about anything at all?
>>
Police report from the night.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973-complaint-brock-turner.html
>>
File: awwwyiiisss.jpg (189 KB, 1600x1224) Image search: [Google]
awwwyiiisss.jpg
189 KB, 1600x1224
>>76682773

No. You need to wait at least six months before all of the floating shit in the air settles and you can see clearly enough to get any truth.

Just relax and enjoy the collateral damage for now.
>>
>>76682773
>there are people who think this guy should spend years in jail because he put his finger in a person
>>
>>76682773
Would you read an unbiased report on the case if the rapist was Muslim or black
>>
File: 1453860741781.gif (174 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1453860741781.gif
174 KB, 300x300
>>76686578
What if it was your daughter, Anon? What would you say if he was a black Muslim?
>>
>>76686068
Docent look good for turner in my opinion.
>>
>>76686849
I'd punch him but I'd also smack her because she got that drunk and is just as much responsible.
>>
>>76688276
Wasn't premeditated and he didn't insert that looks pretty fucking good for him especially when he is crying as he explains what happened. This is why he was given the sentence instead of years in prison.
>>
>>76688394
If two people get drunk, and one person kills another person, the killer goes to jail. Getting raped is, by all accounts, traumatizing, and should be punished.
>>
>>76688703
Based on his own report. The witnesses said they saw thrusting. His report cant be trusted.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.