[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the liquid jew be banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download (5).jpg (2 KB, 123x92) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
2 KB, 123x92
I think alcohol should be banned. All it does is lead to degeneracy and chimp outs. Any time a women gets drunk she is bound to get raped,cheat, or someother type of bullshit. Every time a guy drinks it is bound to lead to reckless endangerment or property damage.

A lot of /pol/ believes marijuana and other drugs should remain illegal because they lead to degeneracy. Why not alcohol. If anything alcohol leads to much more degeneracy than other drugs.
>>
>Prohibition

What is history and how do I learn from it ?
>>
>>76681382
We should have the death penalty for drinking. All it does is breed degeneracy. Are you in favor of legalizing pot?
>>
>>76681288
Fuckoff Mohammed

>Land of the Free
>Thinks the Govt having power over what you can eat/drink is acceptable
>>
>>76681584
Fascism is the solution to degeneracy. Freedom is a jew meme.
>>
>>76681500
I'm in favor of legalizing all drugs.

If heroin was legal tomorrow, guess what? I'm still not going to do heroin. You can still get fired for being a shitty junkie.

You'd be moving money away from law enforcement and toward small business.

I would be in favor of removing narcan from the general population as well. No free party.

t. Ems
>>
>>76681382
>>76681500
you fucking idiots, the prohibition had nothing to do with morals. It was the Rockafellers keeping alcohol away from Ford's new engine
>>
>>76681849
>I'm in favor of legalizing all drugs.

Same here mate. Time for natural selection to get back in fashion big time.If they're doing nothing illegal then there's no need to intervene when things go wrong....

>Junkies won't be able to get health insurance
>Hospitals now mostly refuse to treat drug cases unless the patiant is rich and pays up front
>Most junkies end up dying from an OD/Infection
>Cops no longer have free licence to waste away billions of taxpayers dollars per year

Sounds good to me senpai
>>
>>76681994
Who gives a shit?

Prohibition lead to an increase in organized crime, along with arrests for the general populace.

Not to mention the female prohibitionists thinking that they were on the right side of history and getting validation for their shrill bootlicking.
>>
>>76682220
My thoughts exactly.

If you can't stem the Marxist tide, you step back and let it destroy itself.
>>
>>76682220
fuck i love natural selection and all, but dangerous drugs cant be legal if we have universal healthcare. (we should also gas all fatties obviously) i dont want to takec are of a bunch of junkies with my dollar billz
>>
>>76682511
In my mind, universal health care would consist of "free" preventative measures.

Example: free access to nutritionists, fitness instructors, mentors, how to budget for a household, and practical cooking classes (I know the last two aren't health related but they really are.)

Those professions are much cheaper to pay for than a team of doctors, nurses, and a crane operator to lug some fat fuck out of his house.

Give them every opportunity to be healthy for free, and make them pay (reasonably) for any treatments that could have been prevented by clean living.

"That's not fair."

Fuck you, I'm talking about my tax dollars. Private institutions can do as they please.

"But I've got this weird genetic disease that will kill me!"

Good. Less time for you to breed and make more monsters.
>>
File: halal.jpg (113 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
113 KB, 531x471
>>76681288
sure thing Mohammed
>>
>>76681849
EMS here too. You're fucking retarded. Drug decriminalization cannot work efficiently enough. It's like if you ban guns, knife violence increases. You're just pushing the problem to something else.
>I wouldn't do heroin if it were legal
If everyone were like you then good. Same here. But not everyone is like us.
>>
>>76684203
I'm talking about removing prohibitive laws. The example you gave was factual, but about prohibiting use.

Not sure if you made a mistake.
>>
>>76684203
We can have safe spaces and designated IV zones so you don't have to zip around . I think even fedoras would rather have degenerate be the church's issue than the police.
>>
>>76684203
To expand upon that, and assuming you didn't mistype, decriminalization is far easier than drug raids and processing the millions of small time users.

It's quite literally making less work for law enforcement.

>efficiency

I'd argue giving the government less of a monopoly on the drug trade would increase efficiency. All they would have to do is regulate how deadly the drugs can be.

Here's a tip: it's not a problem. Killing your customers is bad business.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.