[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trimming the University Fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (66 KB, 741x643) Image search: [Google]
iq-by-college-major-gender.png
66 KB, 741x643
If we eliminated all the meme degrees, leaving only STEM and a handful of administrative or legal fields, how much would that deflate the bloated university system? Would it undo "degree inflation"? Why have we let universities grow so bloated, corrupt, and "too big to fail"?
>>
i would love to see a world with no human services but lots of antisocial fucking nerds espousing the worth of their math skills

go calculate how to get the dick out of your ass, stinky
>>
>>76675011
Sounds like someone didn't get their money's worth at Trump U.
>>
File: 1443825856492.jpg (128 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1443825856492.jpg
128 KB, 480x640
>>76675011
>>
>>76675560
>>76675743
liberal arts majors detected

believe it or not your PHD in Anal Fisting doesn't make you employable.
>>
>liberal arts majors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg
>>
>>76675311

actually that sounds choice, social workers, clinical psychologists, and educators are invariably soulless psychopaths driven by a need to constantly reinforce their own self-worth
>>
>>76676904
hahahahaha oh wow
>>
You have to correct it on the employer side with escalating credentials keeping people out of workforce to incubate themselves for the workforce (ie be idle)
>>
File: 1465418745021.jpg (86 KB, 1065x800) Image search: [Google]
1465418745021.jpg
86 KB, 1065x800
>>76676904
i feel an urge to shoah that entire room.
i feel another urge to then patrol the streets of that city, and assess to see if the infection has spread.
>>
>>76677458
Education credentials are lobbied by education centers. Not private businesses.
>>
>>76675011
Eliminating meme degrees would involve eliminating the majority of STEM degrees too, you know that right?
>>
>tfw you're doing a joint maths/physics degree

feels good brah
>>
>>76675011
>eliminate all meme degrees
>leave legal fields

???
>>
>>76678208
I was trying to be responsible, but on second thought, you have a point.
>>
>>76675011
Yeah if we got rid of the shit tier degrees the education could be more personalized and better as a whole for america. Physics 143 iq master race.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.