[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3634074/White-House
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1444598475286.jpg (65 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1444598475286.jpg
65 KB, 846x846
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634074/White-House-calls-FBI-probe-Clinton-s-classified-emails-criminal-investigation-glee-Republicans-day-Obama-endorses-her.html

where were you when Hillary was officially ended?
>>
>>76671954
At my Computer screen, drinking a beer and laughing, with a tear of joy in my eye with the hope that Lord Trump would annex us.
>>
File: tumblr_mcsdlh9KS71r70e6ho1_400.png (224 KB, 396x363) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcsdlh9KS71r70e6ho1_400.png
224 KB, 396x363
Continued-

Within an hour of Barack Obama's endorsement of Hillary Clinton, his spokesman acknowledged that she faces a 'criminal investigation'
The misstep sent Republicans cackling to reporters
Clinton faces the possibility of prosecution for housing classified documents on a private email server
She used the homebrew setup for all her emails – including sensitive government matters – when she was secretary of state
White House press secretary Josh Earnest insisted that the endorsement wouldn't be interpreted inside the FBI as a signal to let her off the hook
Barack Obama's spokesman described the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's classified email scandal as a 'criminal investigation' on Thursday, less than an hour after the president endorsed his embattled former secretary of state to succeed him.
Josh Earnest told reporters during a White House press briefing that Obama was committed to keeping his hands off the investigation, trusting career investigators and prosecutors to follow evidence wherever it leads.
'That's what their responsibility is,' Earnest said. 'And that's why the president, when discussing this issue in each stage, has reiterated his commitment to this principle that any criminal investigation should be conducted independent of any sort of political interference.'
>>
File: korra-smiling-smug.jpg (46 KB, 332x363) Image search: [Google]
korra-smiling-smug.jpg
46 KB, 332x363
>>76672177

look at these bootlickers squirm. do NOT let them slide this!

A search Thursday through White House briefing transcripts for similar acknowledgements turned up none.
Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Short crowed to reporters that 'the White House’s admission that the FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton’s email server as a "criminal" matter shreds her dishonest claim that it is a routine "security inquiry".'
'This is another reminder of her reckless conduct as Obama’s secretary of state, where her attempt to skirt government transparency laws exposed highly classified information and put our national security at risk.'
Obama gave Clinton his official nod Thursday in a video message, saying: 'I know how hard this job can be. That's why I know Hillary will be so good at it. In fact, I don't think there's ever been someone so qualified to hold this office.'
In the press briefing that followed, a Fox News Channel reporter challenged Earnest on the question of whether civil servants in the U.S. Department of Justice might see the presidential endorsement as a signal that it was time to wrap up their investigations.
Clinton has been dogged for more than a year by charges that she exposed state secrets to hackers and foreign governments by keeping all her email correspondence on a private homebrew server while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.
Depending on evidentiary nuances, that could violate the U.S. Espionage Act and subject Clinton to 10 years in prison, even if she put classified documents in an 'unsecured' location through simple negligence.
Clinton said Wednesday that she 'absolutely' will not face a criminal indictment.
>>
>>76672177
So he still hates her, and was forced to endorse her by some higher powers.
>>
>>76672277
More than 2,000 such documents have been identified in State Department reviews of emails that Clinton turned over in late 2014 – nearly two years after she was supposed to. She also deleted more than 32,000 messages, unilaterally deeming them 'personal' in nature.
Earnest insisted that 'the reason that the president feels confident that he can go out and make this endorsement and record a video in which he describes his strong support for Secretary Clinton's campaign is that he knows the people who are conducting the investigation aren't going to be swayed by any sort of political interference.'
'They aren't going to be swayed by political forces. They know that their investigation should be guided by the facts and that they should follow the evidence where it leads. The President has complete confidence that that's exactly what they'll do,' he said.
The reporter asked Earnest whether or not Obama had ever discussed the FBI investigation with Clinton, who is now the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee.
'He has not,' the president's spokesman answered.
>>
>>76671954
>niggers backing criminals
How rare
we'll see Obama delivering a
>she dindu nuffin speech soon enough
>>
File: zyzv8tz.gif (2 MB, 362x236) Image search: [Google]
zyzv8tz.gif
2 MB, 362x236
>Within an hour of Barack Obama's endorsement of Hillary Clinton, his spokesman acknowledged that she faces a 'criminal investigation'

>Clinton faces the possibility of prosecution for housing classified documents on a private email server

DAMN
>>
>>76671954
> president shills for a candidate
Is it legal?
>>
File: zEKVKVT.jpg (6 KB, 158x153) Image search: [Google]
zEKVKVT.jpg
6 KB, 158x153
>>76672825

>Clinton has been dogged for more than a year by charges that she exposed state secrets to hackers and foreign governments by keeping all her email correspondence on a private homebrew server while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

>Depending on evidentiary nuances, that could violate the U.S. Espionage Act and subject Clinton to 10 years in prison, even if she put classified documents in an 'unsecured' location through simple negligence.
>>
>>76672988
>Is it legal?
Like Obongo unilaterally enforcing a gun restriction as an executive order, bypassing Congressional and State oversight?

Does it matter?
>>
>>76671954
JUST IN CASE YOU FUCKERS HAVEN'T SEEN THIS ON /POL/ YET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
>>
OBAMA IS PARDONING HER, SO, SORRY FOLKS.
>>
They could let Bernie run instead?
>muh Super-delegates
Never mind, please vote for the first female convict president
>>
>>76672177
I really hope he is true to his word. She can't keep getting away with this shit. No one should be above the law.
>>
File: i`m with trayvon.jpg (148 KB, 636x819) Image search: [Google]
i`m with trayvon.jpg
148 KB, 636x819
>>76672825
> shillary allowed to elections
> niggers vote Trump, because "when it`s negro he is jailed fo life, when it`s white wymyn - she gets to be president"
> trump draws out illegals
> niggers can have simple jobs again

> same with faggots, because bradley manning
>>
>>76673197
> Does it matter?
Yes, I think this might be an important point for doubting pro-liberals. Obongo is a major disappointment with his NDAA if his endorsement will be challenged this way it can reach their brains. And if not making them vote for trump - then at least they`ll stay home. Because really shillary is not their candidate and obongo-endorsement just made it clear.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.