[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STUMPED https://twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB /status/741022066502193153
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (41 KB, 631x301) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41 KB, 631x301
STUMPED

https://twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/741022066502193153
>>
Who?
>>
Who?
>>
Who?
>>
Who?
>>
>>76670232

>Full Frontal

Not even once. The previews of this show were her going around a comic convention playing SJW. Fuck that shit. Fuck Samantha Bee, I thought she was the best woman on the daily show but she's fallen from somewhat sane grace.
>>
Who?
>>
¿Quién?
>>
Who?
>>
Who?
>>
>>76670232
5 minutes for what? Worst. Election. Ever. Muh 140 characters and various deletions
>>
what is this dumb bitch talking about?
>>
Bane?
>>
Who dis slut?
>>
>>76670232
What?
>>
Qui?
>>
File: Cki9qvgWYAAFMFf.jpg (26 KB, 594x357) Image search: [Google]
Cki9qvgWYAAFMFf.jpg
26 KB, 594x357
>>76670232
>>
literally who?
>>
>>76670232

Who?
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 640x1136
>>76670515
>>76670533
>>
Who?
>>
>>76670533
she's saying it took hillary's staff of 823 people 5 minutes to come up with that

basically admitting that hillary doesn't write her tweets which is what trump wanted to say lmbo
>>
>>76670232
Is this the big forehead bitch with lesbian parents from under the dome?
I'd like to see her, full frontal.
>>
Who & what?
>>
>>76670645
Ffs. Who cares about social security and indictments on BOTH sides (Drumpf-U.), when we can talk about MY BAG
>>
>>76670232
It actually took her % whole fucking minutes to come up with

> hurr durr delete your account

It took her 5 mins to do what a 14 year old shit poster could do in 5 seconds.
>>
>>76670776
>>
Who?
>>
This doesn't even make sense. She says they're timestamped but Twitter doesn't say "this tweet was started at this time and was sent at this time". It just says when it was sent and it also doesn't account for time taken before even opening the tweeting box thing. What the fuck is wrong with this cunt? How stupid can you be?
>>
>>76670776
>her
The account's info box says that Hillary's words are signed with an "-H"

What's worse is that it's a canned response that twitter niggers have been spamming to each other for months. It's the equivalent of "u mad bro? XD"
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>76670232
$0.08 has been deposited in your account
>also fuck you storefronts
>>
Who? From where?
>>
Who?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 611x456) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41 KB, 611x456
HOLY SHIT, SHILLDOG BTFO
>>
>>76670904
Trump makes a tweet, Hillary's account responds with "delete your account" 5 minutes later, and Sam B assumes that the tweet hasn't been run through 7 different committees and submitted to multiple pollsters for review months in advance.
>>
>>76670232

Who?

That idiot assumes that "Hillary & co." saw the tweet the instant it was posted.
>>
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
>>
who?
>>
>>76670608
this will not stand
>>
ebin twatter feud
>>
literally who?
>>
Who?
>>
who?
>>
Qui?
>>
Who?
>>
Damn, looks like us trumpsters got GTFO.
I'm a #bushranger now
>>
Who?
>>
>female saying "dude"
Never ever acceptable
>>
[Donald Trump]: "Delete your account."
>OMG MISOGYNY RACISM BIGOTRY REEEEEEEEEEE

[sHilldawg]: "Delete your account."
>OMG STUNNING AND BRAVE!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.