[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US and Cuba relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ice-cap-cuba-us.jpg (63 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
ice-cap-cuba-us.jpg
63 KB, 500x312
whats /pol/'s thoughts on the us-cuba thawing?

i figured it would be a good thing since we have been enemies for so long it's a good thing to bury the hatchet but i would figure that there would still bee some hatred over the commies buired somewhere.
>>
why should we
>>
>>76670041
No peace until they hand over all the criminals they've been sheltering from justice.
>>
>>76670041
they tried to nuke us. we should be invading and slaughtering them.
>>
>>76670041
There is literally no reason to normalize relations with Cuba.
>>
>>76670161
i dunno, another friend country-wise?
if you're talking about the commie thing i would figure you guys would be too busy hating jews but who knows?
>>
>>76670355
didnt we already try that with the bay of pigs invasion?
>>
>>76670041
We should but on our terms. Ditto the Iran deal. Obama's idea of power is to either rule like a tyrant, to sneak around with signing statements, or to cave completely. Do you think Iran did not want back into legitimate international trade enough to throw a little water on the Death To People thing? Do you think Cuba would not modify its policies if asked by a real negotiator?
>>
Why should we care about Cuba?

The only reason we broke down our diplomacy was to try to starve them back into capitalism
And that didn't work
>>
>>76670573
Only by proxy.
It doesn't really count.
>>
> Be a Venezuelan
> Having to listen every single day to our glorious leader saying " Hrrr Drrr Fuck USA Viva Cuba"
>Glorious leader dies
> 2 Seconds later Cubans runs into Black Gringo's Arms

Literally Cucks.
>>
>>76670853
yea, that was a fuck up.

>>76670770
so, whats the problem of throwing all the history of the commie stuff behind us and becoming trade partners or somthing?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.