[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ Libtaritards BTFO - Poll Shows Gary Johnson Taking More
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: johnson-happy-430x270.jpg (27 KB, 430x270) Image search: [Google]
johnson-happy-430x270.jpg
27 KB, 430x270
A NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll from earlier this week found this, including not just Johnson as a generic symbol for "other" but also including the Green Party's Jill Stein:

Clinton holds a 4-point lead over Trump among registered voters, 48 percent to 44 percent.....

...in addition to asking the vote choice question with only Clinton and Trump as options, we also randomly tested two additional vote choice questions from June 2 through June 5 to better understand support for third party candidates.

In the first alternative, we asked about Clinton, Trump, Gary Johnson (the Libertarian) and Jill Stein (the Green Party candidate) as explicit options with their party affiliation. The results from this question among registered voters show Trump at 40 percent, Clinton at 39 percent, Johnson at 9 percent and Stein at 4 percent; 8 percent did not answer the question.

This shows that, between Johnson and Stein, they seem to take 9 percentage points from Clinton, and only 4 percentage points from Trump.

While Stein's presence complicates the question, if we even assume that all of her 4 came from Clinton, this still shows Johnson taking more from her electorate than he is from Trump's.
>>
nobody is excited for the Wall Street candidate
>>
>>76668533
>nobody is excited for the Wall Street candidate

Candidates. Trump is also a Koch shill
>>
>>76668410
LOL YES

This was my biggest concern of the election but I think conservatives understand how important it is that hillary does not win
>>
>>76668410
I sincerely hope Johnson gets popular enough for Trump to notice him and annihilate him. In interviews he always looks sideways and sounds jittery or something. Can't wait to hear what Trump's killshot will be for Johnson.
>>
File: gary-johnson-versus-obama.jpg (61 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
gary-johnson-versus-obama.jpg
61 KB, 500x412
>>76668410
Don't worry senpaj, it's all according to plan.
>>
>>76668628

>Trump is also a Koch shill

but they said themselves they were supporting hillary
>>
Even with all that vote splitting, Trump is only up by 1 point?

Why does he even bother?
>>
>>76671403
He has to keep trying until the nomination is 100% official.
>>
>>76668410
>Poll Shows Gary Johnson Taking More Support From Clinton Than Trump

As if this is a bad thing?
>>
>>76674156

It also reveals how much he panders to the left. Really disappointing.
>>
>>76674156

It's not, but it shows just how "libertarian" Johnson is when a chunk of modern-day communists support him.
>>
File: HillaryTrumpClinton.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HillaryTrumpClinton.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>76674313
>>76674356
What it shows is that the LP has finally 'grown up' enough to field successful politicians instead of rigid idealists.

From the very beginning the LP has quite correctly insisted that it was looking for freedom-minded voters from both the traditional red and blue groups, and not just 'republicans who smoke pot.'

Gary is doing exactly what he needs to do here. When the Democrats crap on the Bernie voters he reaches out to them. That's perceived as 'swinging left' well so be it. That's how successful campaigns work, and the point is no longer to educate people, it's too late for that the - the point is to save the Republic while it's still possible to do so. And that requires winning the election.

(Some) Bernie voters are well-intentioned people who maybe don't understand economics that well, and have never been mugged, etc. Let them vote LP. Let everyone on either side that doesn't want THIS vote LP. Let's have a Republic instead of an Empire.
>>
File: averagewesternmale.jpg (153 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
averagewesternmale.jpg
153 KB, 720x960
>>76674983

>saving the Republic

By completely abolishing the Mexico-US border like Gary "Pablo, please rail my wife" Johnson is planning on doing?

Top cuck.
>>
>>76668410
Why would anyone be surprised that he hurts Clinton more than Trump? Trump and Hillary are both authoritarians, Trump appeals to the people who like authoritarianism, Hillary appeals to people who probably don't like authoritarianism but are stupid enough to fall for her rhetoric instead of looking at her past behavior.

I'm not a libertarian. I was/am a Bernie supporter. I would still prefer Johnson to either Clinton or Trump despite Johnson not sharing my views about economics. I prefer him because he's anti-authoritarian, anti-spying, anti-pointless wars, pro-campaign finance reform, etc. In other words, he supports a functioning democracy.
>>
>>76675261
There is literally nothing wrong with adoption. No child should grow up without loving guardians.
>>
>>76675790
That kid wasnt adopted though...
>>
File: 1464490018840.jpg (56 KB, 461x532) Image search: [Google]
1464490018840.jpg
56 KB, 461x532
>>76668628
Is that why they funded Anti-Trump ads? That's a funny way of supporting him, must be a kike thing.

Hillary is backed heavily by Wall Street, you can't shill your way around this.
>>
File: vote-with-your-johnson-2016.jpg (93 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vote-with-your-johnson-2016.jpg
93 KB, 400x400
>>76675261
>By completely abolishing the Mexico-US border like Gary "Pablo, please rail my wife" Johnson is planning on doing?
Liar liar pants on fire.

"Q: You were a border-state governor. What would your approach to immigration be?

A: Because of our convoluted immigration policies we're educating the best and brightest kids from all over the world and we're sending them back to their countries of origin. Instead of them staying here to start up businesses that will employ tens of millions of Americans they go home and employ tens of millions of Indians. We're doing that to ourselves.

We should make it as easy as possible to be able to get a legal work visa--not citizenship, not a green card. Just a work visa, with a background check and a social security card so that applicable taxes would get paid.

And then legalize marijuana. 75% of the border violence with Mexico would go away.

1 strike & you're out for legal immigrants who violate terms

It should be easier for a potential immigrant to get a work visa.
Streamline the legal immigration process to reduce illegal immigration and allow the U.S. to know who enters the country and for what reasons.
Enforce a 'one strike, you're out' rule for immigrants who circumvent the streamlined work visa process.
Impose and enforce sanctions on employers for noncompliance with immigration laws.

[One journalist] noted, rightly, that I favor an expansive guest worker program and am uncomfortable with the idea of mass deportation. So, he asked me about the idea of increasing security by means of a border wall.

"I have never been supportive of the wall," I answered. "A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder." "
>>
>>76676773

Ahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.