[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton Twitter Bots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: clint_twitter_bots.png (43 KB, 482x298) Image search: [Google]
clint_twitter_bots.png
43 KB, 482x298
Someone just re-ran the audit, there is a fucking cover-up going on right now.

What happend to all the bots, did they unfollow?
>>
delete this
>>
THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN
>>
>>76668655
this, bad goy bots don't exist anti-semite
>>
Smoking gun
>>
>>76668263
Didn't you hear about the latest shill slide thread? everyone has gone there to post, happenings don't happen here on /pol/ anymore.

Thanks for all the News Headlines it finally killed us all.
>>
File: maga.jpg (40 KB, 451x543) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
40 KB, 451x543
>MUH CONSPIRACY THEOREEZ

The people are Unifying against Trump, and this is just the beginning. Hell is about to be unleashed on all Alt-Right faggots.
>>
Didn't they do some kind of check like this and found out like half of her followers ips are based in the Middle East?
>>
>>76668800
Checked. Digits confirm.
>>
Each audit takes a random sample of 5000 Twitter followers for a user and calculates a score for each follower. This score is based on number of tweets, date of the last tweet, and ratio of followers to friends. We use these scores to determine whether any given user is real or fake. Of course, this scoring method is not perfect but it is a good way to tell if someone with lots of followers is likely to have increased their follower count by inorganic, fraudulent, or dishonest means.

>NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW THIS SHIT IS CALCULATED
>"""""""AMERICAN""""" EDUCATION
>>
And if they did unfollow, I wonder where all of the 1000000 magical new realfollowers came from.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>76668834
>>
Occam's Razor leads me to believe that obviously it's a vast right-wing conspiracy
>>
>>76668263
Idk If anyone else has explained this.. But as someone that cheats on YT and jewbook views for money, that sites algorithm is flawed. I run, 10-15 different VPS' ever month. Each one of these is signed in to twitter and various other platforms. Different accounts for each.

Now, the more these accounts follow, then retweet or whatever the same accounts, the more these accounts are trusted.

The drop in numbers of fakes you're seeing is due to the fact that all of those accounts used to be brand new, now they are a few months old, and have retweeted and tweeted a bunch.
>>
File: 1427070518822 - Copy.jpg (8 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1427070518822 - Copy.jpg
8 KB, 250x232
Brute force stumps meme magic. Hillary will prove this right.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.