[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How truly conservative are you /pol/? Who is the most liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: jonstewart.jpg (46 KB, 1140x712) Image search: [Google]
jonstewart.jpg
46 KB, 1140x712
How truly conservative are you /pol/? Who is the most liberal person you enjoy listening to?

Pic related is mine, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are people on here who get angry listening to anyone further left than Limbaugh.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (10 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
10 KB, 308x308
This guy seems pretty balanced and often calls out on liberals when they get too retarded
>>
>falling for the left right dichotomy

L O L
>>
>>76664214
Maher is a bit too DUDE WEED LMAO for me
>>
>>76663242
Killed the Republican party. Took them a bit more than 25 years but they did it with the help of Karl Rove and Phil Gramm.
>>
>>76664214
>trusting kikes

'no'
>>
>>76663242
I liked Funny Face man several years ago. I'm still not sure if the show declined in quality or I got more conservative, or maybe both.
>>
File: 1415253837165.jpg (69 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1415253837165.jpg
69 KB, 620x348
pic related is mine
>>
File: 1448831258448.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1448831258448.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>76665569
clever
>>
>>76663242
Dave Rubin, sometimes Bill Maher
>>
literally all I watch on tv is bill o'reilly and dramas
>>
>>76663242
>How truly conservative are you /pol/?

I'm not conservative.

> Who is the most liberal person you enjoy listening to?

It's really fucking hard finding anyone who isn't just concerned with in-jokes and patting themselves on the back for their opinions.

> Pic related is mine

Jon Stewart is a myopic asshole who held "it's just comedy" as a shield when he was preaching every night. He liked to give an illusion of fairness by sometimes attacking the left, but all his positions were slanted heavily.

Having the appearance of "I'm not with any party" while shilling for one, while lightly reprimanding the other, makes you an insidious figure.

>I wouldn't be surprised if there are people on here who get angry listening to anyone further left than Limbaugh.

It shows that you're a JonStew watcher, since you're namedropping someone who hasn't been relevant to the right in decades.

JonStew had his little crusade against talk radio going from another era, because he was old.

If you really want to challenge yourself, listen to someone like Dan Carlin, who at least tries to pry open the curtain of political jargon and bullshittery. You're being lied to by all sides and you're nothing more than a pawn. If you want to get serious about politics it's time to abandon the idea that any party will represent your viewpoints.
>>
>>76664214
>Maher
>Pretty Balanced

Not way. He's just an Isaeli-firster kike that calls out a few liberals that won't protect Israel by acknowledging radical islam.

He has one of the biggest biases on tv when Islam is not the subject.
>>
>>76663242
Red Ice Radio is as far left as I go.
>>
>>76664214
This. I don't like his shitty comedy, but he's intellectually honest and admits he was wrong readily. He's the old school smart liberal I admire, not the blue hair lunatics nowadays.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.