[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER, TRUMP IS GETTING BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1465504621428.jpg (65 KB, 880x558) Image search: [Google]
1465504621428.jpg
65 KB, 880x558
IT'S OVER, TRUMP IS GETTING BTFO
>>
>>76661827
>margin of error
>over

Pick on plz cuck
>>
>>76662008
>>
>pols go up and down every month
>news

Nice try Muhammad
>>
File: 1464280810602.jpg (956 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1464280810602.jpg
956 KB, 2048x1365
>>76661827
http://primarymodel.com/

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...
>>
Indpendents usually vote for the Republican candidate though. That means Trump is leading 58 to 42.
>>
>>76662228
And?
>>
>>76661827
>IT'S OVER, TRUMP IS GETTING BTFO
Trump has lost to hillary in virtually every h2h poll since the both got into the race.

What's worse, he has an even worse unfavorable rating than Hillary herself.

Of course she's going to win. He the "big bad white sexist racist" that the Democrats will use to unite the minorities and the women to give Hillary the win.
>>
Notice the trends and the lack of ability to read graphs there is reason we are leveled out at this point and its because everyone is collectively ready to taste the blood we have been smelling and get Hillary and trump in the same room where everything the liberal media has been protecting her from and now warning her of will come true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
>>
>>76661827

You can try. I will vote against Clinton. At least to give it a go. But she will most likely win. Especially with Sanders endorsing her. It is over.

Once more unto the breach. We aren't coming back from this.

And may the Great Architect bless Britain if you brexit. We can't help you anymore right now.
>>
>>76662807
Except trump isn't racist and all the attacks on him are easily disproved. All trump has to do is bring up the super predators shit during the debates and accuse bill of incarcerating blacks and it's literally ogre. Hillary will get outshilled for free
>>
>>76665460
>Except trump isn't racist
Of course he's not. That doesn't matter to the libs though. They "feel" that he's a racist therefore he's a "racist".

>and all the attacks on him are easily disproved.
What, you think liberals rely on facts and logic?

> All trump has to do is bring up the super predators shit during the debates and accuse bill of incarcerating blacks and it's literally ogre.
And that implies the liberals, niggers, spics and whores will actually listen to Trump. Or if they do, they'll have a memory of more than 3 days.

>Hillary will get outshilled for free
You're delusional if you think this will be a cakewalk for Trump.
>>
>>76665460
Most libtards agree with that hillary is a shit. Like I said, all trump has to do is crush her in the debates and everyone will jump the fence.
>>
>>76665739
The election was decided long before it began, Hillary was chosen for this years ago.
>>
>>76667880
Liberals don't care about what's good for the country, all they want is a giant echo chamber where they can parrot their bullshit and attempt to outdo one another in their degeneracy. Leftism has killed EVERY great empire since the dawn of time and this one will be no different. The technology and communication and social media has only exponentially increased the speed of its demise.

I guarantee you this: if Hillary gets the presidency within 2 years 4chan will be gone, or censored at best in the US. The commies won the cold war. Fucking hell man.
>>
>>76668248
Tumblr liberals are a minority. You guys need to get out more. I work with a bunch of Americans who prefer hillary to trump but only barely and aren't Tumblr Echo chamber fags. They will switch if trump plays this right
>>
>>76661827
Popular vote doesnt actually matter. Votes only matter in specific swing states(which actually makes it even worse for trump in the end).
>>
>>76668390
I honestly a wondering if this wasn't the grand plan all along...we always knew Trump and the Clintons are old pals. Trump just keeps chugging along with vitriol and inflammatory statements and Clinton portrays a "Moderate and Tolerant and Dignified" politician right up until election day and then proceeds to ruin us all and drive the country into hell

I love ausbros who somehow went through seizure etc, but I love my gun rights and I can't imagine a world without them
>>
>Trump is below in the polls.
Media: "Donald Trump's racist remarks are shown in the polls. Clinton has a 10 point lead.
>Trump closes the gap
Media: JUST
>Trump drops less than a margin of error in the polls.
Media: Trump's racist rhetoric has gotten to him this time!
>>
And this is at the height of sanders faggots claiming they won't vote dem. Give it a week and it'll be 49/39 Clinton again.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 550x309
>>76669551
See>>76669682
>>
File: 1465513440084.png (36 KB, 881x567) Image search: [Google]
1465513440084.png
36 KB, 881x567
>>76662228
>>
>>76669897
Shills btfo yet again

Say it with me ... President Trump
>>
File: 1410702333586.jpg (62 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1410702333586.jpg
62 KB, 709x765
>>76661827
>everyday a new poll is released until november
the election cycle really needs to die, just coronate a king and be done with it all
>>
>>76667890
you don't understand do you? hillary is a trump plant
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.