[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reparations for slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: chimp.jpg (17 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
chimp.jpg
17 KB, 400x320
What's /pol/s best argument?

>the average descent of slaves has a job, plenty of food to eat
>the average descent of slaves doesn't have to eat worms
>the average African eats shit and dirt
>the average African thinks that the god is the moon

We should just take everything back to the level before slavery. Take average nigger, get him on the African ungubungu level. Take his clothes, take his money, send him back to Africa. That's where they would be if there wasn't slave trade. Here's your reparation nigger.
>>
US blacks are more likely the offspring of slaveowners than US whites are, so they can pay themselves if they like. Most whites immigrated after 1865 and US blacks are around 18% "white".
>>
>>76659638
Blacks are like badly behaved pets that when you do not give them treats they fuck your house up. We should have kicked them out of the west long ago. They are not only fucking up our communities but also putting dirt into our gene pool.
>>
>>76659638
OP that's one ugly looking nigger, I instinctively want to kill him.
>>
>>76659638
its gonna happen eventually, the question is in what form it comes in
>>
File: img10.jpg (115 KB, 578x643) Image search: [Google]
img10.jpg
115 KB, 578x643
Every white man should give their white daughters to black men. The superior black man deserves it.
>>
>>76663282
Too bad mate someone already gone ahead and put this nigger out of his misery.
>>
>>76663405
You think spics aka the upcoming US demographic will pay nigs reparations or do anything at all except for beheading half of them and setting the rest on fire?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 207x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 207x327
If you factor in welfare. We have overpaid them their reparations.
>>
File: 1433634637373.jpg (63 KB, 377x415) Image search: [Google]
1433634637373.jpg
63 KB, 377x415
>>76663567
Yes and the we can create a country full of the these mongoloids. It will be choice.
>>
I mean I'm half irish and people are always telling me the irish used to be slaves

maybe I should get some reparations too.
>>
>>76659638
>What's /pol/s best argument?

The country that wanted to keep slaves was the Confederacy.

The Country that wanted to end slavery was the Northern Union.

If you want reparations, take it up with the Confederacy, a nation that no longer exist.
>>
>>76663706
no
>>
I believe reparations are owed. If we add up the costs of the Civil War, the war on poverty, the money wasted on trying to educate them, and attach a value of $100,000 per rape, and $1 million per murder - they will owe US. A lot. The only way I can see to get the money out of them will be to make them slaves again.
>>
>>76659638
holy shit ur fuckin right.
>>
I refuse to pay reparations. My family moved to America in 1957, I have no debnts to pay.
>>
>>76664064
>If you want reparations, take it up with the Confederacy, a nation that no longer exist.

Yet.
>>
>>76663892
NINA - stands for No irish need apply. Was standard to have that as part of employment ads about 120 years back.
>>
File: pierre bacot.jpg (47 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
pierre bacot.jpg
47 KB, 300x387
>>76664654
Newfag

My first ancestor who came to America btw.
>>
More Irish were enslaved than Blacks.
450,000 blacks where shipped to the US. Most slaves went to Brazil and other countries in South America and the Caribbean

650,000 white men died to free Slaves.
White men ended Slavery World Wide
There are more slaves in Africa today than There ever were is the US.
10 times more whites were enslaved by blacks in just the Barbary Coast Slave trade than Blacks in the US.
>>
>>76663567
thats a bunch of cucked up bullshit tiffany.Your grounded to daddys room for the next month.
>>
>>76659638
I am 100% in favor of reparations for the families of white slave holders. We had our property taken from us. Yes I want my money.

You can check to see if your family owned slaves by going back and researching the wills of your family members before about 1864.
>>
>>76659638
If they want slavery reparations they should be asking the people that enslaved them in the first place.
>>
File: blackcrimerates.jpg (873 KB, 984x3368) Image search: [Google]
blackcrimerates.jpg
873 KB, 984x3368
>>76659638

they already get reparations.

its called affirmative action

its called welfare

its called dem programs
>>
>>76664929
..and the country of Liberia

which has since reverted to cannabalism
>>
File: 1462350140675.jpg (69 KB, 478x269) Image search: [Google]
1462350140675.jpg
69 KB, 478x269
>>76664793

Grandfather moved from Germany to Argentina and then America. Really makes you think.
>>
i'm all for reparations i think we should give blacks tons of money however any that take the pay out have to renounce citizenship get shipped off to africa and arent allowed back ever
>>
>>76659638
>best argument?
Maybe if we made them all millionaires they'd stfu about how "whitey be keepin dem down."
>>
>>76659638
I'm curious what would happen if Southern Europeans demanded reparations from Turkey and Northern Africa for the Barbary trade. Does that not count?
>>
>>76663884
and i sit next to her saying jew banks stole my life savings id be put in jail for race baiting.
its a mixed up,mumbled up shook up world cept for lola.l-o-l-a lola
>>
>>76659638
They absolutely deserve reparations. Specifically in the form of free one way non refundable tickets to the African country of their choosing.
>>
>>76665236

i like it

or how about "reparations in exchange for getting tubes tied/vasectomy"
>>
>>76665362
Ukraine wanted reparations from Mongolia I believe
>>
>>76664833

Descendent of dutch slave traders here, we don't offer refunds for defective merchandise, sorry, all sales final.
>>
My people came over her broke as fuck on a boat from Sweden in 1901.We are doing fine. Fuck lazy niggers.
>>
>>76665331
sheiiiiittttt theyd blow it all on a mercedes and rims and just come back begging for more after they wrecked it trying to steal a parking space.Niggers have no fucking dignity.
>>
File: glr1.jpg (36 KB, 491x623) Image search: [Google]
glr1.jpg
36 KB, 491x623
Answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztlRAdvMloI
>>
>>76666230

fuck, George lincoln Rockwell, can you imagine how great life would be if he had won out and somehow become president, shit.
>>
>>76663768
This
>>
>>76665685
kek Mongolia would go bankrupt a hundred times over paying off reparations to most of Asia.
>>
>>76666344
I wish he would have Americanize NatSoc instead of copying the NSDAP, imagery and all. I understand why he did though.

Anyway, they should have a chance to build the nation they never got the chance to build. I hear they wuz kangs once...
>>
File: 1302111442371.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1302111442371.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>76659638
>the average African thinks that the god is the moon

It mighty as well be, how is that an argument?
The thing is, black people can't seem to organize themselves to weigh anything in this matter. Look at the jews, they got themselves a fucking country, and you stil can't question something that happened 70 years ago. They literally own history.

So get your shit together niggers.
>>
>>76667130

I am too drunk to consider the idea, but this is a good video, you should watch it, I love you man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
>>
>>76667130
Yes, while I don't oppose that he simply copied much of natsoc imagery it would be better if it was possible to make an American specific version of the movement instead of just looking like Hitler was his superior.
>>
>>76659638
I'll give each one a 60% severance package from what their ancestors did if they leave the country and go to Africa.
>>
>>76666484
Just a hundred?
Mongolia sadly is such a shit land that neither the Chinese or Soviets wanted it, hence it still exists somehow. One of the most under rated modern nations.
>>
>>76668113
China actually wants it and took half of it already.
>>
>>76668074
Why were slave owning whites in u.s.a able to get a clean slate so easily? They should've been listed and forever remembered so They could be the ones who pay. Instead now these fucking jews are able to just blend in with the rest of the people like nothing happened and now all white americans get blamed. The entire ordeal could've be made much more simple and africans could get what they could from the actual slave owners and then be sent back to africa.
>>
>>76659638
>Reparations
I support reparations, we should compensate all the descendants of slave owners who had their slave property stolen by the US government.
We should also pay reparations to anyone who's family fought in the Civil War to free the negroid.
If there are any blacks who would like to return to Africa, I (and many others) will gladly pay their way.
>>
>>76659638
You guys don't have to repay the errors of your ancestors, so someone of your family enslaved people, so what? You weren't even alive at that point. Would you make a son pay the crimes of his father, even though he was still an infant and had nothing to do? I have always found stupid reparations for that.
>>
Yeah it's called free public housing and welfare
>>
>>76667867
Damn you.

>>76667915
He wanted the shock value so the media would cover him and get his message out. It was just too much for most American's at the time, especially since so many had personally fought in the war against those Nazi's. He was a based mother fucker though.
>>
>>76659638
Pay them all $1000 to move the fuck back to the muddaland
>>
>>76659638
Sure. We could pay.

If you can get your family back together. That's all you have to do. Fix the urban family and we'll give you all the good boy bucks you can manage.
>>
They don't complain about that u retard, they complain about the fact that they got treated like less than animals by deewhitedeveel, which is kinda understandable, but also kinda not, because none of them have even known anyone that was a slave. They're American, not african. I'll never understand the fact that they feel the pain of the past... I mean.. how?????!!
>>
>>76659638
Every race on the planet has been enslaved by their own or by others throughout history. It is literally incalculable to whom and how much reparations should be paid. That being said, you cannot correct for the past, only correct for the future.
>>
Since they was kangz for a long time, and slaves for a much shorter time, it all balances out, and we owe it to them to use their skins to make gloves and leather furniture.
>>
>>76669753
They get paid more than this every month to stay.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.