[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 560x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 560x720
Would you actually answer the popes call?

Leaving everything behind and probably not returning.
>>
>>76656415
The current pope is a globalist Satanist so no.
>>
>>76656570

FPBP.

Current Pope is a heretic. No true Christian would answer his call.

Unless he repents of course.
>>
>>76656570
>>76656415
Popes have been controlled by the Rothschild's for quite some time now, christians should only answer God's call anyway.
>>
John Paul II, yes.

Francis, no.
>>
>yfw I am the true pope and I am merely biding my time to topple this antipope and lead humanity into a glorious age of progress and religious tyranny

just wait guys, it's going to be a blast
>>
>>76656790
There you go, I would fight for John Paul II and yes I would leave everything behind considering the fact I'm 26 and still a virgin but it's worth
>>
File: 1441518621232.png (524 KB, 1152x1830) Image search: [Google]
1441518621232.png
524 KB, 1152x1830
>>76656570
This
>>
File: Pope-kissing-feet.jpg (76 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Pope-kissing-feet.jpg
76 KB, 700x405
>>76656415

>answer the popes call

I don't want to be a part of a cuck religion.
>>
>>76656415
Eeeh, maybe with the next pope.
>>
>>76656415

The Pope is a satanist, so no

Catholics should see this as an invalidation of their doctrines and join the Calvinist master race
>>
>>76658144

>The Pope is a satanist

What the fuck does this mean even?
>>
>>76658105
>Eeeh, maybe with the next pope.

There isn't gonna be a 'next pope'. This one is the last one.
>>
>>76658477

He is a secularist at heart, saying that spreading the Gospel is no different than waging Jihad.

Don't be fooled. Read Scripture and pray. The Catholic Church dis-encourages the reading of Scripture because it invalidates their doctrine. It's no surprise that Catholics read Scripture less than Protestants.
>>
>>76658815
>implying they would write a book to invalidate their own doctrine.
>>
>>76658815
>This is what protestants believe.
>>
>>76656570
>Satanist
You misspelled Stalinist
>>
>>76661067

It's what your Pope actually said. Who are you to question it, if you're Catholic?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.