[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transsexual says 'people laugh at him' on buses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: TimothyShovlin2.jpg.gallery.jpg (44 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
TimothyShovlin2.jpg.gallery.jpg
44 KB, 650x430
www.heraldscotland.com/news/14539145.Transitioning_transsexual_who_says__people_laugh_at_him__on_buses_fails_to_get_temporary_driving_ban_lifted/

> A transitioning transsexual who says taking a bus is embarrassing because people laugh at his attempts to dress as a woman has failed in a bid to get a court to lift a temporary driving bar.

> Timothy Shovlin, who has been living as Tara since the beginning of the year and has to make do with home-made false breasts because he cannot afford proper prosthetics, is subject to a bail condition which prevents him from driving.

> He was hit with the order last month after appearing in court accused of dangerous driving and other motoring offences stemming from an alleged police pursuit on the M9 between Falkirk and Stirling on April 29, when officers stopped his Volvo S60.

> Today, in what was described as a "high unusual application", Shovlin, 35, went back to court wearing a short black party dress with lacey sleeves, platform shoes, black tights and a pink floral garter, to try to get the bail order varied.

> Shovlin, who said he had "toned down" his usual dress style to take account of the fact that he was appearing in court, added: "People say I have beautiful long legs, but sometimes laugh at my breasts.

> "I made them myself by stuffing a bra with old dresses and leggings."

> He added: "This is my second pair -- the police threw the first ones away after they arrested me in April."
>>
>>76654442

Transsexxual??
He looks more like a clown!
>>
>>76654442
So when's the an hero coming? We know they want to kill themselves regardless whether they chop off dey dicks or not.
>>
File: bs1.jpg (20 KB, 194x248) Image search: [Google]
bs1.jpg
20 KB, 194x248
>>76654551

I think he's doing Blue Steel
>>
>>76654442
I would laugh as well.
>>
>>76654442
MENTAL ILLNESS
>>
File: TimothyShovlin2.jpg (79 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
TimothyShovlin2.jpg
79 KB, 620x877
>>76654686

She is stunning and brave
>>
>>76654442
He failed to get his ban lifted

Based Scotland
>>
File: uetryutyu.png (213 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
uetryutyu.png
213 KB, 400x280
>>
He has to realise that people aren't laughing for being trans, they're laughing at him because he looks like a fruitcake.
>>
>>76654442

That thing is 35 years of age?
>>
Jesus christ these freaks don't know when to stop.
Why bother trying to transition if you can't pass as a women? (Or a man?) I've seen at least a handful of totally unpassable trannies in my town.
One was a skinny anorexic dude ranting to strangers about how people are always repelled by him.
Another was a fat hairy guy who walked around in booty shorts and a torn, thin white t-shirt tied at his belly.
These people are mentally ill.
>>
>>76654793

Does he actually think breasts are supposed to look like this ? He's basically the equivalent of a minstrel show imitating women.

/anatomy cringe
>>
>>76654656
underrated.
>>
>>76654998
I'm laughing at him for being trans and for looking like a fruitcake.
>>
HOLY SHIT LMAO
>>
>>76655143

>mentally ill

Essentially

>Wants to be a woman
>Decides to go for the trashy street walker look
>Not a classy look
>>
What the fuck is this fag "transitioning" into... Zoolander?
>>
>>76655266
Well, the two qualities do go hand in hand, after all.
>>
>>76655039
That's what I was thinking, jezus he looks twice that
>>
>>76654442
I always make it a point to laugh at these freaks. Shame is a very effective tool.
>>
>>76655691

He's 65 but identifies as 35.
>>
>>76654442
Nobody likes ugly people. Be it man, woman or a man pretending to be a woman.
>>
File: 68.jpg (44 KB, 702x525) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
44 KB, 702x525
>>76654442

Getting laughed at should be the least of his concerns:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2yoZW6LSHY
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.