[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seize the means of production do it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: marx.jpg (25 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
25 KB, 250x323
seize the means of production
do it
now
>>
The struggle continues!
>>
That tears it i am now a #CruzMissle
>>
> be me
> be software developer...
I AM THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
bitch please....
>>
>tfw already control the means of production
>>
he was right, the late nineteenth century was time to do that with the industrial revolution leading into many near industrial monopolies that easily lent themselves into nationalization.

no one even knows what the means of production are nowadays, let alone how to seize them.
>>
>>76651876

DELETE
>>
Marx was so ahead of his time it's absurd. He predicted the whole automation clusterfuck we have going on now almost 150 years ago. Yet his name is constantly shitted on by SJW's that he would probably be disgusted with if he ever met them.
>>
>>76654104
Marx was an unwashed, greedy failure of a man. He was a horrible human being. He would fit right in with them.
>>
>tfw in the US you can invent the means of production and other people have to try to buy it from you
>>
>>76651876
Marx was so preoccupied with the means of production that he never considered the much more powerful memes of production
>>
>>76654104
Not really, whole labor theory of value is based on connection between worker's labor and value of the good. Which if even existed (and it didn't), now clearly does not exist.
>>
File: 1436465038607.png (73 KB, 369x364) Image search: [Google]
1436465038607.png
73 KB, 369x364
>>76651876
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.