[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you eating plain shit and cancer? Why don't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: superfuck.jpg (12 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
superfuck.jpg
12 KB, 248x203
Why are you eating plain shit and cancer?

Why don't you try get all the nutrition and vitamins you can? You should at least drink water couple of liters a day.

Why are you a shitfood degerate?
>>
I mostly eat fruits, some meat (mostly chicken) and fish (sardines)
Is it okay?
>>
Go vegan fgts

>still consuming the animal jew
>>
>>76650565

i supplement, because there's no way in hell you're going to get adequate nutrition - most especially minerals, which are almost completely missing from the soil thanks to factory farming and repeat use of the same plots of land - through your diet alone.
>>
>>76650565

also, are you a vegetarian/vegan?

that is VERY bad for you, regardless of what you've been told by vegans and vegetarians
>>
>>76650565
>kiwi
Tried one of those and nearly puked. I'll stick to my junk food and shorten my lifespan by 2 years, thanks.
>>
>>76650565
Jeez thanks man, I didn't know you cared so much about me.

>>>/vegantrash/
>>
not an argument
>>
>>76650565
Calm the fuck down bro
>>
>>76651030
You should have peeled it.
>>
>>76650806
Kys
>>
>>76650565

Going to see a nutritionist this month.
>>
Test
>>
>>76651202

no u
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (40 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
40 KB, 700x466
Broccoli master race report in
>>
>>76651181
I did.
>>
>>76650711
Depends on your region, bratan. If climate is warm like in Krasnodar it's fine.
>>
>>76650806

i want to say that i have no interest in debating the point, but i do like to let you people know that every time someone tries to get me to go vegan i go out of my way to eat a new animal

so far im up to alligator, escargot, frog, sage grouse, & a few others, just because of vegans & not counting the other 'different' animals i just happened to obtain
>>
>>76650806
Nice bait
>>
>>76650565

Nah.

Let the retards go extinct, it's like kike powered natural selection
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.