[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women as Military Sharpshooters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: 1465153440109.jpg (238 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1465153440109.jpg
238 KB, 1200x675
Okay, so /pol/ is in majority agreement that women should not serve in Front-Line Infantry positions.

However, what is /pol/'s opinion on recruiting women for sharpshooter/sniper ONLY positions?

My reasoning:
When taking on a sharpshooter role, women will not be required to pull 200+ pound men out of the line of fire. However, are they capable of the cold rationality required to shoot enemy combatants?

(anecdotal: women are have the capacity to be better shots than men)

>Hardmode: No Ad-Hominem Attacks
>>
I don't think so, tim
>>
>>76646495
You really think women want to smoosh their tits against the ground for 4-5 hours straight?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (52 KB, 634x498) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
52 KB, 634x498
>>76646495
>Gender specific positions
I don't think so, cis scum shitlord.
>>
>>76646495
Women can't do shit
>>
>>76646495
Why are you insisting on putting women into war zones at all? You're so adamant about putting women into a position where they could get tortured, raped and killed. You're a horrible and disgusting person.
>>
Sharpshooter is one of the most taxing roles in the infantry.
>>
>>76646495
Armies would know to put a high priority on taking out snipers by now, so they would be in more danger than a regular infantryman in some cases

On the stealth missions where they go out alone, I would say men would do a better job lasting through it. Plus when you are alone there is a high chance of being captured so the women would be raped and stuff

I actually don't know much about warfare though
>>
>>76646495
well, women are good shooters on their first day because they lack an equivalent adrenaline response to that of men, which, if left untrained, quickly forms a flinch in his firing steps and ruins his accuracy.

after that, though, women soon become shitters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/09/10/marine-experiment-finds-women-get-injured-more-frequently-shoot-less-accurately-than-men/

you've suggested perhaps the second worst combat role they could possibly have.
>>
>female soldier gets in trouble
>the rest of the unit will risk the mission in order to save her
>female soldier gets killed/captured/raped and tortured by ISIS
>the rest of the unit gets totally demoralized
yeah, nah
>>
>women are have the capacity to be better shots than men

Uh uh, that's quite the daring statement here. I'd be inclined to say that's bullshit.
>>
>>76646495
If I remember correctly, snipers and marksmen require higher standards than general infantry.

You don't want to cunt-ify the arguably most important position in infantry combat.
>>
>>76647744
I was not aware of the Adrenaline response difference, but it stands to reason.

Am I wrong to think that being further from a firefight = a better chance of survival?
>>
>>76647140
one's chest is actually off the ground in the prone firing position, to minimize the impact of breathing on the firing steps. those would have to be some really big knockers, kiwi.
>>
Eh, one of the best snipers in history was a Russian woman. They need to be heavily trained and competent enough to keep their cool and take their shots carefully during combat.
>>
>>76647982
i don't really have proof of it. just experience from taking dozens of women to the range over the years. i've convinced myself there isn't likely to be any better explanation for what i've seen.
>>
>>76647895
Fair enough

>>76647777
excellent reason
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 344x344
>>76646495
women can't aim, outside of rare examples

let them be combat engineers instead (aka fodder for land mines)
>>
Sniper is like sneak up to enemy camp, kill officers and get away undetected. It's demanding.
>>
women have never and will never be better than men at anything men are vastly more competitive will work way harder than women and will always out think our perform and out shine women its like this in every aspect of life
>>
File: rear-echelon-mother-fucker.jpg (20 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
rear-echelon-mother-fucker.jpg
20 KB, 324x324
>>76647982
>Am I wrong to think that being further from a firefight = a better chance of survival?
couldn't say. my guess is no.
>>
>>76648110
Trial by fire. The only woman I ever took to the range was too afraid to even hold a rifle/shotgun
>>
>>76648110
I've read (sorry, don't remember where) that women tend to be better precision shooters because of wide hips allowing for a more stable shooting position, or something along those lines.
>>
File: 1465324676568.png (136 KB, 1108x501) Image search: [Google]
1465324676568.png
136 KB, 1108x501
>>76647984
that's why you shoot while lying on your sides
>>
>>76646495
What's the point? For one womyn you get 1000 men, why fucking bother
>>
File: 1460780184958.jpg (118 KB, 410x945) Image search: [Google]
1460780184958.jpg
118 KB, 410x945
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>76646495
>LIKE GUYS DO YOU THINK WE'LL EVER SEE CUTE TACTICAL GRILLS LIKE IN METAL GEAR AND ANIME!? XD I WANT IT TO BE FALLOUTâ„¢ IRL XD LIKE A LITTLE CUTE GIRL WITH A HUGE GUUUNM XD AND SHE KICK ASS DUBSTEP YO
>>
>>76646495
>I have no idea how sniping works

First off, snipers carry a shitton of gear. They have to lug lots of gear, and are expected to perform at a fitness level higher than standard infantry. They must lie motionless for many hours, sometimes days at a time. This includes pissing and even sometimes shitting on yourself. They then have to take a sometimes difficult shot and immediately exfil. So the sniper has to sit for a few days, in adverse conditions, in his own shit in piss, with a fuckload of gear, then stay competent enough to calculate how to take a shot, see a man so close you can watch him breathe, then vacate his skull. The sniper then has to leave, after remaining motionless for an extended period and move for typically a long time.

If women cannot be infantry, they certainly can't be snipers. The only role I could see them in is in an urban environment and as a guerrilla.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 468x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 468x640
>>76648051
>one of the best snipers in history was a Russian woman.
I seriously hope you don't believe old Kremlin propaganda stories

pic related is a real sharpshooter
>>
>>76648518
WHAT ANIME IS THIS FROM I WILL GO WATCH IMMEDIATE
>>
>>76646495

Women are good for after-combat "release" to create strong and virile soldiers for the future.

Like in the 30-year war.
>>
>>76646495

just imagine her swollen sore nipples after 12 hours of overwatch
>>
>>76648553
Guerrila grills would probably be fantastic. They are naturally sadistic. Train a few of them and I'm sure you'll get a good little band of nasty witch to spread terror and chaos quickly. They might even subvert enemy troops just but giving them a good fuck.
>>
>>76648576
>believing Mongolian myths and superstition

He's fake.
>>
>>76648375
If you're shooting for long range precision, you should be prone anyway.
>>
My 15 year old cousin is in the running for best sharpshooter in the state. She wants to be seal sniper and comes from a redpilled as fuck family. I think if they are held to the same standards as men they would just help widen the recruiting pool.

But if they lax the requirements or some shit them what the point? You just weaken our military all together.
>>
>>76646495
their only positions should be research / intel / spy
>>
>>76649004
less fake than Stalin, king of propaganda and his ministry of bullshit's stories

go be a commie faggot somewhere else
>>
Old men in wheelchairs > Women

I don't think the bisexual vampire counts.
>>
>>76649114
Unless your cousin is a hyper masculine freak she's never making it through SEAL training. She's setting herself up for disappointment.
>>
>>76649114
It's not a fucking game.
She's not playing the scout with an AWP and a 500$ butterfly knife skin.

It's not a class in video games where snipers are fast and agile assassin in latex and man are brotherhood in power armor..

She's not Widowmaker.

read this
>>76648553
this is what a sniper do when they are not in a video game or an anime.

Fuck your stupid meeky shit /v/ like serious fucking lee.
>>
File: 1465169891103.png (25 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465169891103.png
25 KB, 960x540
>>76649268
Woah buddy, calm down there eh. I just need some of those proofs that Pavlichenko was a Kremlin lie is all :)
>>
>>76646495
NOBODY

FUCKING

CARES

HOW IS THIS POLITICS
>>
>>76646495
>are they capable of the cold rationality

Lol, naturally
>>
>>76649662
Women joining the front line, seal and marine reduced the standard or recruitment greatly.

And it was already pretty fucking low by 2008.
>>
>>76648553
This. During my conscription they chose the best guys to be snipers. Also a lot of women at least here join army for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>76649839
WHO FUCKING CARES

ITLL JUST MAKE EXECUTION VIDEOS MORE ENTERTAINING

LITERALLY NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
>>
>>76646495
>tfw no qt grill to shooot ARs with.
>>
>>76647777
Quads tell the truth.
>>
>>76649998
Literally, you're the only one trowing a tantrum yelling at people to stop talking about stuff that trigger you.

You you want to literal with me? Cuz I can literal literally all day long.
>>
>>76648738
just reverse google it

mayoiga
>>
File: 1384727336290.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1384727336290.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>76646495
>not serve in Front-Line Infantry positions
>When taking on a sharpshooter role, women will not be required to pull 200+ pound men out of the line of fire
>However, are they capable of the cold rationality required to shoot enemy combatants?

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

The bulk of war takes place at the ranges of kilometers with Artillery, Mortars, Guided Missiles, Tank shells, Autocannons, Air support, HMG fire, etc etc. Squads often engage each other at ranges of hundreds of meters, often never seeing each other as anything other than specks in the distance. "Snipers" are just Isolated Enemy Riflemen, meant to harness the enemy within this "short" combat range of say 500> meters. They are still in the "front lines". They are still dangerously vulnerable to tanks, arty, and airstrikes. They still need to be embedded into a combat platoon, and all the support that brings.

So no, women are not any better snipers than men. Women are NOT meant for combat, they have lower muscle mass, endurance, promote fraternization among ranks, and can get pregnant/periods.
>>
>>76650230
i did but i didnt see anyone that resembled those two characters and just found an /a/ thread full of bullshit so i didnt know if that was it or not thanks though finland
>>
>>76649936
there was female military police with recruits

It was kinda hilarious when she got out of breath faster than recruits that came straight from ES diet :D
>>
>>76650050
>Hair falling in face instead of tied back

0/10 would not operate with
>>
>>76649936
my hear say from army friends is in the USA women join literally to get knocked up cause if they do they get full pay the entire time and taken care of they get paid to be pregnant and have a kid
>>
>>76650349
Honestly friend it's easier to wait for season to end than just watch things weekly

You end up waiting for some episode and that's your day. Just marathon one season in a go and it's one day 'wasted'
>>
Its not just 1 guy out there sniping at the enemy. That's not how it works anymore.

In the marines, scout snipers operate in 6 man teams because in the current nature if warfare this is the most effective; 2 man sniper team with 1 rifleman as security.

It's extremely grueling as your operating far from your FOB and u carry everything u need on your back, that's upwards of 100+ lbs; and we all know women fail at hikes.

I know this because I was a rifleman and I did a few ops with the snipers as their security in Afghanistan
>>
>>76649033
I think that was the point. That in a prone position, the female frame afforded more stability because of the wide hips.

I have no source, though, so take it how you will.
>>
>>76646495
There's no reason for any women to be anywhere in the army except for office work.

Phisically they will always be subpar.
Intelectually they may be able to stand out but not in logic process of information (women have higher ratios of white matter over grey matter than men) so not really good for engineering or things alike.
The only thing women outdo men is surviving dehydration.
Mentally, no matter how tough they want to be, they break down while easier and panic.

A friend told me this anecdote (he's the male cop):

>Be cop with female partner (classic dominatrix wannabe, always angry, etc)
>Get called, two gyppo families are arguing
>Arrive to destination, male goes to talk with one of the patriarchs while female stays writing stuff up in the car
>A gyppo kid sees the cop and starts shooting for no reason
>Everything is madness. Male cop yells at female cop to call for backup since she's in the car
>She's actually crying under the car.
>>
>>76650593
that's called a recon team, not an hit and run as describe ITT.

Still incredibly physically demanding and require you to sleep with 4 other guys in a one foot deep hole in the ground.

Kinky I know but very questionable from a professional killer point.
>>
>>76650551
Can confirm had a friend who joined the army but decided she didn't like it so she got knocked up.
>>
>>76646495

>one of the most dangerous and physically difficult roles the military has
>let girls do it

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
I am currently in Afghanistan, working in a US Army Division HQ, with several female Soldiers working in jobs more appropriate to their gender, and even then, they fucking suck shit at them:

>Operational Law Attorney
She is supposed to tell us if we are meeting the ROE and Laws of War whenever we are getting ready to do an airstrike. She's has zero ability to comprehend a tactical scenario, has to be handheld through the entire process of finding the Taliban and putting a bomb on them every single time and still ends up calling other attorneys to make decisions for her because she is too scared to greenlight a strike. Meanwhile the male attorney we had previously instantly understood the situation, was actively involved in trying to get as much info as possible and immediately made the yes/no approval. The female can barely operate a computer and gets upset when I come over "mansplaining" how to use the battle tracking software we use. Instead of studying up and getting better at her job, she spends the majority of her day flirting (despite being a solid 4/10, even on deployment scale) and fucking off on facebook. Everyone else in the HQ knows her job better than she does, yet we are forced to rely on her to conduct strikes.

>Intel Analyst
The most worthless of them all. Despite her job title contains the word "analyst", she does exactly zero analysis and is only capable of regurgitating reports other people make. Meanwhile, she spends every other moment of the work day complaining about how she can't wait to get off shift and go watch movies in her room.

You can't even trust women to do compatible jobs in the military. You damn sure can't expect them to do sometime that required a modicum of skill and patience.
>>
>>76650970
There is no such thing as hit and run at least not in the US. If you're talking about light infantry, then the closest thing would be the marines in the way that they are structured today.

I described a usmc scout sniper team, this is the way we operate in the modern battlefield. It's not 2 man teams anymore is what I'm trying to say. We set up, provide overwatch on patrol routs, pack up, move several km, set up again. Etc etc.

We don't go around snipin enemy leaders and that Hollywood shit because our enemy is not uniformed
>>
If women can't even complete high school with a 3.5 GPA, do you really think they can hit a target from 3.5 miles away?
>>
>>76646495
Most women hate the idea of Field Craft so I doubt most women would go for that either.
>>
>>76648553

not to mention that no one takes snipers prisoner. POWs have it bad. women would have it worse. snipers have it the worst. imagine all three
>>
>>76651550
I got upset just reading it.
>>
>>76651754
You're repeating exactly what I said. You're a recon team, not an assassin waiting for your target as described earlier, which I am persuaded exist in /any/ military of this world. Including the united fucking states. Which is probably a SEAL team but that's just speculation now, the point is what? That you're gonna carry the equipement of your qt 3.14 sniper grill? You gonna keep your hands off her butt in the fox hole to? Maybe you just want to get in her fox hole~

Nah seriously brah, if it happen they will lower the standard again and it'll cause problems. Period.
>>
>>76648524
;_; pls don't kill our dreams
>>
>>76652898
>killing cute grills because you want to make anime real

You savage.
>>
File: 1458479479007.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1458479479007.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>76646495
>cold rationality
>women
>>
>>76646495
What kind of retarded self-destructive nation would send its women of child baring age to war when it already has a declining birth rate?
>>
Why do you want women in combat so badly when there are already thousands of men who could do it much better at hand? Also stop indulging in memes so much. being a sniper is a hell of a lot harder than just sitting in a spot waiting for your target, a sniper has to run miles to his next firing position along with lugging around 75+ pounds of equipment. Face it, women shouldn't be in any combat role solely because they are women. We've been doing this for thousands of years and we don't need to babysit bitches on the battlefield just because they want to be there.
>>
>>76646495
My friend in the IDF does exactly this.

>inb4 kike
I'm not
>>
File: armygirl.jpg (47 KB, 479x719) Image search: [Google]
armygirl.jpg
47 KB, 479x719
>>76646495
Why is this even a quetion? The Soviets did it in WW2 with great success.

They had the patience and the focus and got it done.

Just read history.
>>
>>76653891
because anime was a mistake
>>
>>76647982
When you're fighting dunecoons maybe, but any real opponent just calls in artillery when they're being shot at by a sniper.
>>
>>76653008
But ... look at this little 12 year old shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDzzBC5XiuU
>>
>>76654909
Oh yeah look at the zombie brainwashed organs scooped puppet killer

So cute I want one
>>
File: women_combat1.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
women_combat1.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>76646495
When you have to sit in a rotting pile of mud and filth, turning on your side to shit and piss every few hours, it's going to make the yeast and ruinary tract infections real interesting. When the woman gets sick from toxic shock, because her plumbing is more susceptible to such unsanitary conditions....

...well?

It's just not what your equipment was designed to do ladies. I don't know why you can't find happiness or fullfilment in your sphere of talents and abilities, and why you have to try to encroach on the realm of men, when you're basically guaranteed to fuck it up and create a massive, contentious, social and bureacratic mess in the process of your inevitable failure.

All I can imagine is that women are too stupid and emotional to realize that they're playing the useful idiots for movements that want to destroy the nation. That fact alone is enough to disqualify women from most things in civil society, including voting.
>>
>>76646495
Women can make more children if they are not trying to kill other people.

Society used to not hate the idea of women being mothers and men being warriors.

Then the Money Printers needed to screw up the lower classes to take the heat off of their money printing system.

So put the weaker sex in everything.

Sure some women are great shots. I'd still rather have the woman be traditional than have her go up against the fierce males from the other side.

You will find records of some women who racked up a lot of kills but those are exceptions rather than rules.
>>
>>76655087
There's some gore webm is just can't never go through more than 5 seconds.

This is one of them.
>>
File: 1460290509901.jpg (116 KB, 330x432) Image search: [Google]
1460290509901.jpg
116 KB, 330x432
>>76653966
>The Soviets did it in WW2
>believing soviet propaganda
How long have you been on /pol/?
>>
File: 1453425532188.jpg (479 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1453425532188.jpg
479 KB, 894x894
>>76646495
Women have absolutely no place in warfare or in the military aside from being nurses
>>
File: O.I.F. 2 2004 158..jpg (69 KB, 1023x767) Image search: [Google]
O.I.F. 2 2004 158..jpg
69 KB, 1023x767
>>76646495
you have no idea how military works do you
>>
>>76647777
Why would I give a shit any more than I would if it happened to a male soldier

Stop being a white knight faggot
>>
>>76655304
Since 2013/14.

Propaganda exists. That doesn't change the fact that they had female snipers that got the job done.

Or is everything that doesn't fit your narrative propaganda?
>>
>>76655432
/comfy/
>>
Being a sniper is hard and you can't just start out as one
>>
>>76646495
No, fag.
>>
>>76655432

because a sniper is gonna lug around a sand bag
>>
>>76655615
BUT ANON IT'S JUST A CLASS FOR YOUR CHARACTER XD
>>
Soviet union already did it ,womans form anti-air crews,medical batalions,sniper ranks even serve in recon teams
Vietnamise did i too
>>
File: 1460791805974.jpg (120 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460791805974.jpg
120 KB, 720x720
>>76655517
>the fact that they had female snipers that got the job done
Prove it.

>you can't
>>
>>76655517
Yeah, highly expendable female snipers that likely died in droves like the rest of their fucking conscripts.

Get out.
>>
>>76646495
>implying a cunt is able to stay put for 24hours
>implying you want to waist tax money for a efficiant pissbottle that can be used by woman
>implying the shit they gonna see won't make them quit instantly
>implying a woman could be a usefull fighter in any way

that ain't a fucking game
>>
>>76655996
Why can't you prove it?

What would lying about it do them?

Why not just have some poster boy who is the epitome of communist ideals?

I don't know why it's so difficult to grasp the idea that a woman could pick up a fucking rifle and shoot somebody.

It really isn't difficult.
>>
File: power armor.jpg (29 KB, 570x299) Image search: [Google]
power armor.jpg
29 KB, 570x299
Okay I think it's pretty much a no but let's have some fun, let's say power armors are commons, effective and make wyman just as gud as men at irl cowodutee, what's the argument against them joining front like or sniper role?

I'd still said they'd be serious nuisance. Thinking about lots of bullshit like insubordination muh musoginie stuff.
>>
>>76646495
I could see women in artillery. Either land or sea-based. You know, any of those positions where they get to inflict massive amounts of damage and never actually have to be directly exposed to the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>76656339
Bitch gotta lift them shells, man.
>>
>>76646495
This is exactly the same as knowitalls who insist that, if it were them with their perfect knowledge and control of reality, and not those brutal cops, no criminal would ever be hurt or killed.
Combat is not a closed system or a thought experiment.
The enemy gets a vote.
You err rather than act, and your level of control is to err on the side of excess or restraint, and hope it works out.
The spot you deemed safe completely changes and all your deeming loses its meaning.
No woman should be in the military at all.
>>
File: an indian and a african.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
an indian and a african.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>>76647777
quad confirms it
>>
>>76646495
she would give away her position taking selfies on full brightness in her ghillie suit.

"lmao hey guys out here in #syria bored af xD"
>>
>>76646495
do you know why rifle competitions segregate women and men?

because even in something that one would think men and women can perform equally at, men still vastly outperform women.
>>
>>76647513
save your tears for the cuckshed
>>
>>76649392
Are seals uncuckable and immune to lowering the standards?
>>
File: stalin_sonnebrille.jpg (22 KB, 225x354) Image search: [Google]
stalin_sonnebrille.jpg
22 KB, 225x354
>>76656288
>Why can't you prove it?
I'm not making the claim, the Soviets were the most notorious liars of history, and I know that now one CAN prove it. So, here you are, repeating 70 year old Soviet propaganda, uncritically.

Can you prove it?
>no you can't

So, it's a bullshit myth.
>>
>>76656288
For the exact same fucking reasons that are thrown around today, females ruin entire divisions, promote fraternization between troops, and destabalise the structured hierarchy of command through male primordial instincts.

You should go look to see how much the soviets spent on Infiltration, Deception, and Subversion vs the rest of their military.
>>
>>76656003

it's always comedy gold when braindead trash spouts off the lies they learned in public school and tries to act as if they just dropped the ultimate finisher.
>>
>>76656391
Shells are still lighter than full kit.
>>
File: ECUADOR-21.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2936) Image search: [Google]
ECUADOR-21.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2936
don't generalize. 1st world women are weak.
i guess 3th world women could perfectly fit for any job in the army.

(pic related)
>>
File: 1364080746652.jpg (340 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1364080746652.jpg
340 KB, 1024x687
>>76646495
Ehhhhh, stop with the anime stereotypes, women could actually be snipers sure, but I would not bank on them being "better shots". Shooting and sniping is a learned mechanic and so much other shit goes into it that someone being inherently better is impossible.
>>
>>76649268
>King of propaganda

Im going to have to say thats the Jews. They learned from ww2 and still benefit from that knowledge to this day. Communism is dead.
>>
>>76656908
plus. you woudn't be more upset and demoralized if she is killed or taken as a prisioner than if it were a men.
>>
>>76646495
>are they capable of cold rationality
no
>>
>>76656686
>cuck shed
>letting Arabs torture and rape your female soilders
>they give birth to mixed shits which ISIS videotapes and broadcasts to the world

Brilliant idea fuckwad.
>>
>>76646495
Women would quicker snipe their own white fellow soldiers than a "minority" enemy.
>>
>>76656927
yeah being a "sniper" is 90% reconnaissance and intelligence. anyone can do it in my opinion with the right training. there's no body type that is needed.
>>
File: women_combat2.webm (3 MB, 696x528) Image search: [Google]
women_combat2.webm
3 MB, 696x528
>>
>>76656788
Yeah but that's grunts.

Apparently Soviet snipers operated in pairs. Alone.

So it wouldn't have that same shit would it?

Also women were in the army and in battles alongside men, or is that bullshit too?

I've seen documentaries about the battle of Berlin with female Soviet testiony.

Again, why lie about that?

Of all the things they can lie about, what does that do them?

I mean I know the Soviets were bullshitters and /pol/ is paranoid, but really, why lie?
>>
>>76655459
>Why would I give a shit any more than I would if it happened to a male soldier

Because women are inherently more valuable than men because of their ovaries, lad.

Look at the bigger picture.
>>
There was soviet sniper woman ,who was 52 in 45 , she was full Slava orden chevalier ,sniper instructor and 122 kill count
>>
>>76650899
>except for office work
Even in that regards they should be considered a separate entity and the only reason they should still be under the DoD is so that they have the authority to punish them for misdeeds under the UCMJ by military tribunal or through NJP by their command.
>>
File: 1465383057020.jpg (161 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1465383057020.jpg
161 KB, 736x736
>>76657402
>why lie about that?
In order for a lie to work, you must first want to be lied to. I'm sorry you lack the integrity and/or the intelligence to spot your own motivated reasoning.
>WE WUZ SOVIET PROPAGANDA
>SOVIET WOMEN WERE TWICE THE MEN A GERMAN WAS!
>THIS WAS NOT A DEMORALIZATION TROPE
;^)
>>
>>76647140
That's weird, you left a hyphen between the 45.
>>
>>76657520
No they are not more valuable than men. Stop being a feminist cuck. Women aren't worth shit.

If a female soldier in my unit died I wouldn't give a single fuck
>>
>>76646495
The problem with women in the military at all is that people just can't handle a woman being captured by the enemy.

Until we are truly "equal" and gynocentrism gets put down so that women become just as worthless and replaceable as men, it's best to keep them out of the military as a whole.

At that point, even having them on the front-lines would be ok, since both men and women would be worth the same, there'd be no need to have lower entry bars for women and they'd just have to be just as good as the men getting in.
>>
>>76646495

you played mgs1 too many times i think
>>
>>76656337
and what if the power armor fails?
Then what?
You would still want men in the "power armor" as it would be less taxing on the system since it wouldn't have to compensate as much as it were if it were a woman
>>
>>76658043
>denying the last 100,000 years of history
wew
>>
File: sexual_dimorphism.jpg (164 KB, 596x799) Image search: [Google]
sexual_dimorphism.jpg
164 KB, 596x799
>Sexual dimorphism isn't real.
>I read it in an Occupy Democrats meme.
>Here are some Soviet propaganda myths that would only count as outliers even if they were true.
>>
>>76657920
This.
https://m.warhistoryonline.com/vietnam-war/a-vietnam-war-sniper-crawled-for-3-days-across-2000m-of-open-field-killed-nva-general-with-one-shot-then-crawledback.html
>>
>>76646495
I'm not sure about the US military snipers, but I served my time as a long-range patrolman in the finnish defence forces. Our snipers (2 in each group) travelled of course with us, and were in no way in some sort of special position to carry less stuff. We regularily carried up to 45-55 kg (that's something like 100 pounds, dunno) of equipment with us, snipers included.

That said, we did have some women in our regiment. The only meltdown I personally witnessed was by the woman in our group. When she stepped on cold pond of slush, she threw her backpack into the dirt and went to cry in the woods, blaming us for her misery (we were all pretty miserable, but none of us complained other than her). We soothed her, took like 30min, and had to carry her backpack in addition to our own gear and weapons for the next 14km march. Shit was not cash.
>>
>>76658348
You are seriously buttblasted
>>
File: women_synapses.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
women_synapses.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>76658470
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>76646495

that's a great idea my grandmother was an excellent shot
>>
>>76658043
>Stop being a feminist cuck

If I was a feminist cuck I'd be all for them sacrificing their ovaries on the battlefield during their most fertile years. I'm not willing to grant them that right - that's as un-feminist as it can get.

>If a female soldier in my unit died I wouldn't give a single fuck
Pshh...nothin personell.......cunt
>>
>>76658265
>being such a numale cuck that you would sacrifice the mission to rescue some slut

pathetic
>>
File: Roza_Shanina.jpg (26 KB, 340x476) Image search: [Google]
Roza_Shanina.jpg
26 KB, 340x476
>>
>>76658348
The best part about it is that the Soviets threw everything they had at the Germans.
>Throw a million women at the Germans
>Like 4 of them do well
>"Aha! Proof that women are just as good as men!"
I'm not exactly a genius when it comes to complex equations, but I'm fairly certain that that's a statistically irrelevant percentage.
>>
>>76658429

I hope she at least sucked dick for that.
>>
>>76657836
Look there's no point insulting me seeing as I'm genuinely interested.

I've seen documentaries and seen books about Soviet snipers, and I'm looking for truth not an argument.

So if you have something constructive to share, please share it, but no point being insulting about it.

I just want to know what's truth and what isn't.
>>
>>76657402
I don't believe it because the Communist agenda is all are equal. The tried to make out that their nation was one of atheists, much info from the soviet union proved false after their collapse in regards to the second world war.

I have encyclopedias from the early 70s that are out of date because of the new info released after the soviet collapse.

It's also worth noting that almost every picture you see of the soviet union in ww2 is faked as well from the famous closing of the stalingrad pocket to the famous berlin flag etc etc.

Soviet Union "documents/confirmed" means "take with a grain of salt".
>>
>>76658534
These differences probaly aren't really all that relevant, considering the average woman is still smarter than the average man.
>>
>>76656686
You're the cuck, shillstein
>>
File: 6_gorillion_prophecy.jpg (4 MB, 2896x2626) Image search: [Google]
6_gorillion_prophecy.jpg
4 MB, 2896x2626
>>76658470
I also know you're all shills, paid to work this board. I'm making sure you earn your bitcoins.

>>76658897
>there's no point insulting me
You must be a woman if you took that as an insult.
>I've seen documentaries and seen books about Soviet snipers
Learn to be critical of what you read, there's a lot of propaganda and long debunked myths in the history we are presented in popular media.
>So if you have something constructive to share
The most constructive thing I can do is make you confront your own naivete and lack of critical thinking.
>I just want to know what's truth and what isn't.
Stop crying about your feelings, they just get in the way of the truth.
>>
>>76650899
women should not work
anywhere

/thread
>>
>>76658959
pal ,there is litetaly hunreds of memoirs ,books and documents about womens in soviet military
but most of them if russian wich you know jack shit
>>76658807
womans wasnt conscripted in soviet army,only volunteered
>>
What if we forced ugly and obese women to be in the military for use as human shields in battle
>>
File: 1460507546070.jpg (241 KB, 1182x897) Image search: [Google]
1460507546070.jpg
241 KB, 1182x897
Why does every fucking Russian on this board believe Soviet era history 1000%, and defend it like its holy scripture?
>>
>>76659774
Fuck off, you dirty Bolshevik.
>>
>>76659479
You are literally retarded ,if you think that your "male privilege" is under attack by "communist propaganda"
>>
>>76660121
Probably the only stuff they've got, regarding that period of history.
>>
File: 1465410536738.jpg (139 KB, 737x605) Image search: [Google]
1465410536738.jpg
139 KB, 737x605
>>76648382
those poor kids
>>
File: original.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
>>76646495
why not just give them their own female - only force
send them to afghanistan and let it sort itself out
>>
>>76646495
>women will lay in the dirt for 4 days, shitting and pissing themselves to take a shot
yeah, nah.
>>
File: LyudmilaPavlichenko.jpg (220 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
LyudmilaPavlichenko.jpg
220 KB, 800x586
>>
>>76646495
Women actually have better color perception and it might actually be good if they were snipers in the military.

On the other hand, color blind people see camo better.
>>
>>76660052
Seriously, why couldn't this work.

>keep attractive women at home for breeding and making future generations better looking
>force ugly and overweight women into service as human shields
>ugly women are out of the gene pool
>this has the added benefit of getting rid of lots of SJWs
>>
File: 1463652212564.gif (629 KB, 1496x1036) Image search: [Google]
1463652212564.gif
629 KB, 1496x1036
>>76660370
Are you the feminist wing of the JIDF, Moscow chapter?

>>76660407
It's not just the Russians, lots of people come here with exaggerated partisanship over their national honor, but I think there's something stereotypically Russian to defend any and all things Russian, even embarassing aspects of their national history. Only the most educated Russian seem to feel comfortable being critical of their own history.
>>
>>76646495
Everything should be based on competency, men just happen to be better at war.
>>
>>76660893
No , i am telling you that you are retarted
Western womens are worthless cunts,russian womens was strong as any russian man
>>
File: 1460484509618.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1460484509618.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>76646495
Yeah right...

>mfw another stealthy female sniper got snatched by silly guard dog just goofing around, because dog smelled that yummy menstruation blood 9 miles against the wind
>>
File: karen reeee.jpg (399 KB, 2149x3035) Image search: [Google]
karen reeee.jpg
399 KB, 2149x3035
>>76646495
>are they capable of the cold rationality
no
>>
>>76662457
This is important to consider. Also, makeup, personal mirrors (maybe, could be tactically useful), and beauty products should be banned.
>>
>>76651550
With all due respect, soldier, why can anyone fighting in Afghanistan have an opinion about people who can't do their jobs?

I mean, it is been almost 15 years and you guys haven't been able to beat a bunch of sand people hiding in caves.

I don't think these women are that out of the bell curve of military efficiency.
>>
>>76662291
Hormonal IUD actually can stop periods altogether for years, so an incident like that could be preventable.
>>
>>76663237
Yes, but then you end up with women growing beards and what not...
>>
ITT armchair keyboard warriors shitpost about military roles they know fuck all about, and never will.

Unless you are enlisted Your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>76648201

Their rare examples can be pretty good though. Mixed shooting events at the Olympics ended the year a woman won gold ...
>>
File: 1416229839285.png (9 KB, 364x364) Image search: [Google]
1416229839285.png
9 KB, 364x364
>>76646495
Prove it
>>
>>76663464
Since when birth control causes beard growth?
>>
>>76646495
The training to be a Scout Sniper in the Marine Corps is incredibly difficult, it takes a special breed of man to make it. So if we go by current training standards, then there's no way a female could make it.
>>
File: proofs.png (96 KB, 382x491) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
96 KB, 382x491
>>76664423
Love the Russia dindu meme.
>>
Russia used women snipers during WW2.
>>
>>76663975

Unless you have real power your opinion is irrelevant, being enlisted means you don't.

The enlisted were never able to stop the PC shit train rolling their way.
>>
>>76664823
Wow, that's a rare proofster! You don't mind if I, heh, borrow it do you?
>>
>>76658259
>get hit by emp
>fighting is so intense adrenaline pumps in and you carry fighting
>somethings is distracting you but you keep shooting back
>you realize it's the butch in your team who's pin on the ground by the wight of her own suit+equipment
>your sides literally explode under the overwhelmingly ridiculous of this situation
>KIA internal bleeding due to laughter.
>>
>>76646495
military girls turn me on desu
>you will never fuck a prone sniper girl from behind as she takes out targets
>>
>>76646495
So you still expect them to carry their weaponary, armor, ammo, food, camoflauged shelter and enough water for 6 days climb a hill, and sit and wait for the enemy?
Wtf do you think snipers do? Have a butler drive them to their crows nest and unload their gear for them?
>>
>>76664996
Take it, glad to share.
>>
>>76646495
In a split second decision, women will let emotion triumph reason.

Imagine a kid running towards your platoon with a suicide vest. The first thing on a woman's mind is how poor that kid is and then it's too late. Your platoon is dead and now you can cry and get social security for having PTSD.

A hardened male will not think twice. He doesn't value the lives of his enemy, only his own platoon is important and he will do anything to protect them. Yes even kill kids that are a threat with dangerous weapons and explosives. That is the price you have to pay if you want to be in the military. Women do not have what it takes. Not just the physical fortitude, but also the mental hardening required.
>>
>>76646495
it worked for russia

but their women are men
>>
>>76647513
no safespace in a warzone thats for sure
>>
File: 8ae0ade09ce9.jpg (160 KB, 446x500) Image search: [Google]
8ae0ade09ce9.jpg
160 KB, 446x500
>>76646495
>are they capable of cold rationality
Only if its fascist scum
>>
>>76646495 do you have any idea how much training snipers go through dipshit?
http://videos.howstuffworks.com/discovery/41467-surviving-the-cut-recon-marine-training-video.htm
>>
>>76646495
Women are too social, they wouldn't be able to take the solitude.
>>
>>76647688
>Plus when you are alone there is a high chance of being captured so the women would be raped and stuff
how is being raped worse than being killed on the spot?
>>
>>76650230
Where can I watch this animu?
>>
>>76659774
caшa pls
>>
>>76646495
anyone dumb enough to want to be in the military should be allowed to.
>>
>>76646495
Totally, let's have at it.

They can be extra tiny and it's a biological fact that women can stay awake AND ALERT for much longer periods than men.

Plus some of the best shooters I have ever had the pleasure of knowing have been women.
>>
>>76646495
Just so you know, snipers cary a fuckton of gear m8 think a woman can handle all of it?
>>
Women made great snipers in WWII (see:russia)

In non-cucked countries like switzerland, women join the militia
>>
>>76653966
>posting a model at a photoshoot
>you can even notice the helmet being too big for her
>hurr soviet propaganda women just like men durr
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Oakley
>>
>>76669431
I mean, you could be raped THEN killed on the spot (or after a few more rape sessions and beatings days later)
>>
>>76646495
>When taking on a sharpshooter role, women will not be required to pull 200+ pound men out of the line of fire. However, are they capable of the cold rationality required to shoot enemy combatants?
Anecdotally, with a selected group who are motivated towards this thing, they're colder than their male counterparts if anything.

It's quite possible to take motivated female volunteers and train them properly and turn them into a unit that's arguably as good or better than their male counterparts, for front-line infantry. But it still sounds like a really dumb idea. Without a doubt it's distracting to the male soldiers around them, degrades their abilities, and there are better places to deploy the women.

Sniper could theoretically be one of them. Certainly there are women who are more than cold enough and more than sharp enough on the scope for it. Carrying the necessary pack is harder for them, however. There are various ways to overcome that, but none of them are optimal.

Honestly I doubt there are many women at all that really *want* these positions bad enough to really work for them. That's the main problem with the idea. If we were a small country that was constantly having trouble getting enough riflemen on the field that would be one thing, but for a big country that has more military than the next 10 countries combined and no real enemies, the idea that we need to PUSH women into the military seems pretty damn stupid.
>>
>>76646495
sharpshooters have to be good soldiers too, you know. they don't just sit up there munching on doritos until a shitskin walks across their sights.
>>
>>76646495

Because being a sniper is a helluva lot more than just lying on the ground and shooting at shit. It's arguably more demanding on the body and mind than standard infantry roles.
>>
>>76673407
Several exceptions do not equal literally billions of men throughout history and the laws, rules, regulations, strategies and tactics of war are not created to pander to the exceptions but to help an army win.
And you need men for that.
>>
>>76646495
I'm good with that.... they have made good snipers in the past
>>
>>76658043

Women's lives are extremely valuable, you don't have to be a feminist to agree with that. This doesn't mean they should be pampered and treated like deities, just that they should be protected. There's a difference between chivalry and being a white knight beta faggot.
>>
>>76646495
Snipers are organic to infantry at the company level. Marksman are organic at the squad level.

Snipers and marksman must be able to pull all the duties of normal infantry. That have live and fight with these guys. Even when they're actually sniping, they're usually surrounded by friendlies.

Point is:
Women in the infantry makes no sense unless so many of your men have been killed off that the best women are now on par with the average male soldier.

In other words: putting women in the infantry (sniper or no) in a peacetime military is planning to fail.
>>
>>76647984
>snipers are constantly in the prone firing position
>>
The goal is to return to a traditionalist society and not to embrace libtard logic just because you want to prove some dumb point about women not being able to fight.

We all know it, most women know it. They don't belong in combat at all.
>>
>>76650834
>There are no barriers to women owning rifles, going to the range and competing in shooting competitions
empirically, women should dominate sharpshooting events if they have a natural advantage. Just like the "women can run companies better than men" meme, the claim isn't observed in the real world.
>>
>>76674208
Having women around male soldiers also hurts the team integrity.

Men will stop following orders and do dumb shit if a women is in danger. People can't just ignore deeply ingrained aspect of our biology and pretend like we're such enlightened creatures that we stopped being affected by our evolutionairy history.
>>
>>76646495
Why not have special divisions consisting of only women? Like 588th regiment, except for ground forces?
>>
>>76650899
This is what happens when stronk women are let loose with a weapon
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/hornsby-westfield-shooting-police-defend-their-tactics-amid-questions-about-other-options/news-story/0267917712e8eac76f6e37f4113f4cc5
>>
>>76671455
>eyeliner

Fucking dropped
>>
>>76655655
A lot of snipers are in support of a unit in a fortified position.
>>
>>76674700
Literally for what purpose? It would be a drain on military resources for an entirely inferior soldier.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160610-022800.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160610-022800.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I don't know. Here in my country we have conscription for females born after 1997. So they all have to go in the military. Meaning a lot of Stacey's etc in it. Standards are also much lower for them, I unfortunately never even got accepted to the military. Probably because I didn't do the fitness test very well or the math part of the theoretical test, this was back in 2012. So it does suck seeing a lot of females go yet I never could. Random pic I found on Instagram of some chicks in the military.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160610-023138.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160610-023138.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>76674969
>>
>>76646495
Women will never be able to understand the covenant of man that is warfare.

Having women anywhere near the military is a travesty to all of humanity.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160610-023721.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160610-023721.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>76675304
Then why are militaries in the western world so damn focused on getting females in and even forcing them in such as in my country?
>these are the girls that will defend my life when shit hits the fan
>>
>>76646495

Being a sharpshooter, sniper or marksman is a lot more demanding than just being able to shoot accurately from a long distance.

They often have to live out in the field and cover large distances of tough terrain on foot.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 250x166
>>76675769
>every female includes her cleavage in their pictures
>even when it means their face isn't even close to being centered
>even the female "soldiers"
>>
>>76675769
>Then why are militaries in the western world so damn focused on getting females in and even forcing them in such as in my country?

they're literally token girls. they're not recruiting them for skill. they're recruiting them for "muh diversity"
>>
>>76675769
Because they are degenerate. You are on /pol/, you should understand this.

The over-arching goal of the leaders of Western society is to destroy all traditional identities to make people more palatable to globalism. Erasing the differentiation between the male and female domains is part of this.
>>
>>76659485
Your mom works as my bicycle.
>>
File: FMJSniper.jpg (46 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
FMJSniper.jpg
46 KB, 600x407
>>76646495
Can't believe none of you have posted this yet, are you too all young to have seen this movie?
>If you can shoot, doesn't matter who you are
>>
>>76676737
A man with no legs can shoot, you fucking idiot. Guess that makes him a qualified soldier!
>>
>>76646495
They'd be on their phone the whole time and miss the shot.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160610-025218.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160610-025218.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>76676519
It is sad indeed.
>>76676529
It's retarded because when shit hits the fan and it will eventually muh diversity won't save our lives our help defend anything.

>>76676540
It was more rhetorical.
>>
File: AFUCKINGLEAF.png (354 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
AFUCKINGLEAF.png
354 KB, 525x349
>>76676737

>Gets flanked by the enemy

Shit soldier tbqhf
>>
File: 1404167261853.jpg (139 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1404167261853.jpg
139 KB, 666x666
If women are ROUTINLEY capable of the cold, calculated and methodical manipulation of men that we have all seen in our lives at some point. how the FUCK do you think that women would not be capable of the coldness required to pull a trigger? If you haven't figured it out, 90% of the supposed "emotions" women show are carefully crafted deceptions to manipulate men, and if you haven't figured this out then you know NOTHING of women.
>>
>>76677407
this
>>
>>76677617

/thread

kek
>>
>>76646495
>chicks
>good at anything
>>
>>76646495
Jesus fuck when did civilians get so jaded about the position of sniper?

I'm sure it's already been said a dozen times but being a sniper is MUCH MORE DEMANDING THAN BEING A RIFLEMAN.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 736x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 736x788
>>76648201
just kill them lmao

stupid whores
>>
File: 1411013421018.jpg (111 KB, 907x881) Image search: [Google]
1411013421018.jpg
111 KB, 907x881
>>76646495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

ask the great one
>>
>>76646495
The other day I saw a documentary of a Mexican combat sniper... they don't just take their rifle and wait for enemies, no, she had 5 different types of grenades, 3 handguns (Literally because if she wants to reload, it'll take more time and she might be shot dead in that time), 2 ready magazines for her rifle and a shit-ton of armor. She has been working in that position for over 4 years and she herself said that this isn't appropriate for a large portion of females. During her 4 years, the only 14 or 15(cant remember) female snipers that were hired, quit their jobs in less than 3 months. She's not still in it because she's simply a female, she's unique like an athlete, meanwhile the rest(99.6%) of females can suck on a dick.
>>
>>76679277
>3 handguns

...anon, I hate to have to be the one to tell you: anyone who claims that they carry 3 handguns because "there's no time to reload" is lying. If they DID carry 3 sidearms, it's a undeniable sign that they are the Mexican equivalent of a mall ninja.
>>
File: 4014923_t.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4014923_t.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>>76647688
>I actually don't know much about warfare though
>>
>>76679277
Snipers must among other things evacuate waste on themselves to avoid moving and thereby being detected. The possibility of ever having to do that, regardless of the likelihood, will eliminate women from the position, because the vagina suffers horrible infections very easily.
Sniping is not easy or a nice niche for them, it is infantry elevated to a master's degree level.
>>
>>76646495
Lol you don't know wtf you're talking about.
>>
File: 1464937032344.jpg (12 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1464937032344.jpg
12 KB, 500x333
>>76646495
>10yrs USMC 0317
Your job entails more than just sitting in a building or brush.
Gear load out is upwards of 200/250lbs per man. Not a fanny pack and a rifle.
Women couldn't do it physically.
>Debunked
>>
>>76646495
I don't think you understand how snipers operate.
>>
>Sniper only
Most regular infantry squads have designated marksmen who carry regular M4s/M16s but are qualified to use a marksman rifle if the situation calls for it.
>>
>>76646495
in a perfect society our feminists would be elite snipers who shoot the enemy in the balls. fuck i wish this earth wasn't so gay
>>
>>76648553
>Le snipers are all super stealth ninjas who go on one man missions behind enemy lines
No
>>
>>76646495
>window on side of magazine
>not having maximum autism levels to be able to keep track of your bullet count as you fire
>women being good at anything
Yawn. Can someone make thread about something original please?
>>
>>76658534
Female what?
>>
>>76646495
The Soviets used them as sharpshooters to great effect during World War II.
>>
Jesus Christ. 1/10 for getting me to actually post.

I have been an 0317 in the Marines for just over 7 years. In an infantry battalion we have only one Scout Sniper Platoon that tops out around 25 members. We hold indocs twice a year for new members. We only allow 50 participants at the start. This is drawn from the entire 1000+ strong Marine battalion. They must have above a 105 GT score and be an expert marksman as well as a 1st class PFT and CFT. Out of the 50 that take the 2 week screener, usually only 8-10 actually complete the course. Out of that typically only 4 or 5 are selected. It consists of 2 weeks of absolute physical torment and muscular breakdown. Classes, tests verbatim definitions, and lots of ruck runs. Why do we do all of this? Simple, we have the most difficult and demanding job in the infantry. We carry more and heavier equipment father for a longer period of time opposed to standard infantry. Heavier weapons, more comms, more batteries, more food and water all with way less men to spread the load between.

TL;DR: A female cant carry a full combat load, and an additional 105lb ruck on 15k insert and live in a hide site for extended periods of time, pack up and return. Their body can not and will not take the punishment. In every basic military school females drop like flies with hip issues as soon as a ruck touches their back. The job of a sniper is not sneaking in by yourself and taking head shots all day. 95% of the job is gathering information to be developed into intelligence and being an asset to the supported unit. We pull triggers 5% of the time. Even as a Squad DM, why would you give the weakest, slowest person in the team a heavier scoped rifle? A woman will take more effort just to carry her shit thus taking longer to slow her heart rate and take a well aimed shot.

god fuck you.
>>
>>76646495
>Sharpshooters/snipers operate alone.
>>
>>76658780
>Believing communist propiganda
>>
>>76647140
>>76657920
>>76658423

Kiwi would have one straight up to the guy asked him for a light and not wasted a bullet. NZSAS saving US and Canadian ass since can't tell you sorry.
>>
>When taking on a sharpshooter role, women will not be required to pull 200+ pound men out of the line of fire. However, are they capable of the cold rationality required to shoot enemy combatants?

>Sharpshooter
Most military Sharpshooters are normal riflemen or Designated Marksmen who are part of a squad and do everything an average soldier does with exception of him having a longer rifle with a scope. So yes, a woman DM will be required to do everything a male DM does, so pulling buddies out of life of fire, humping lots of gear etc.

>Sniper
A sniper is required not only to carry a very heavy sniper rifle, a backup weapon, very heavy and hot ghillie suit, but also enter the area of operation on foot and remain there, undetected, for several days.

Snipers never work alone, always with spotter, so if their position gets discovered and spotter gets injured, she will have to carry him out. More so, Sniper's job requires god-tier patience to stay in one place, unmoving, for hours before the shot.

Both these jobs cannot be performed by women due to lack of stamina (biological), strength (biological) and patience.
>>
>>76680364
> Snipers must among other things evacuate waste on themselves to avoid moving and thereby being detected.

Doesn't that give you skin infection, having fecal matter and urine on yourself for days on end?
>>
>>76682755
No. The Soviets used whatever they could because they were in the worst possible position, and Soviet propagandists hyped them as much as possible. There is no point at which they could not have been replaced by men.
In WWI the Tsar had a company of female soldiers who function, kind of White Feather on steroids, was to die hortibly and thereby shame the men into heroic action. They did the first part effectively enough, but instead of shame at themselves, the men felt disgust at the Tsar.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.