[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just give it back to Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I'm tired of this fucking state. Name one reason why we shouldn't give it back at this point.
>>
False flagging Pedro bitch
>>
I can think of 1.959 reasons why California should stay (protip: they are dollaroos)
>>
At least give Intel a chance to move out.
>>
Shekels
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 439x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 439x480
Just sell Coastal California to them.

All problems solved
>>
File: California Street SF 1950s.jpg (508 KB, 1600x1015) Image search: [Google]
California Street SF 1950s.jpg
508 KB, 1600x1015
>>76644674
It's only terrible because you guys let niggers and spics take over the good parts. You need less of them, not more.
>>
>>76644674
They're your richest state but economy and money aside they are fucking shit
>>
>>76644859
Hey, we don't want that state, it's all fucked up by nignogs and leftist snowflakes. Besides we can barely hold what states we got, another one would fuck shit up worse than it already is.

Sorry man, you are stuck with it.
>>
>>76644674
Fuck off Mexico.
>>
>>76644674
>vacationing in California as we speak
>taking extra long showers
>leaving the sink on for hours at a time
>starting a separate wash for each article of clothing I've worn
Feels good.
>>
>>76645224
It's also fucked up from the illegal immigrant trash crossing its southern border.
>>
>>76645380
Super edgy bro. I'm sure you're costing them some real damage.
>>
>>76644985
Lol. I live in Folsom so this was pretty funny.
>>
>>76645149
tfw you will never ride a tram like those guys in 100% white San Francisco
>>
>>76645381
Agreed, you can keep those too, americuck.
>>
>>76645058

>implying spics have money
>>
>>76644674
Fuck no, we should fight for it back. Spics & tacos want Cali back, they better prepare for war. It's just so simple, gun them all down until they ran back to Mexico town.
Too bad we could never force them out due to shitlib bleeding hearts who would cry "I stand with Mexico!"

It's annoying how I always have to preface this, but I'm not White yet even so I still want to kick the damn beaners out. Niggers may be stupid but at least they don't have a culture. Meaning that Niggers are much easier to placate.

Mexicans are much more dangerous because they do have a culture which shapes & forms their mentally retarded savagery and its completely incompatible with the American way of life. Spics can't be allowed to influence more of the USA than they already have.
>>
>>76645475
>getting this triggered
It must be working
>>
The dumb shitskins who jump the border & say "we taking it back ese" don't realize the Mexican government wants the low caste uneducated lazy mestizo's gone, no way in hell would they take them back, you can't even pay them to take them back, seriously the US government tried, same as Europe right now trying to sell their shitskins back to North Africa, nope don't want em back

It would be amazing to lose Cali though, would guarantee GOP landslides for a while
>>
>Deport
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.