[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Ban Immenent, According to DNC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>The video of Schaefer decrying private gun ownership comes just three days after presumptive Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton refused to answer George Stephanopoulos’ question as to whether the right to bear arms is constitutional.

Stephanopoulos asked the question twice and both times Clinton avoided answering it. The closest she came to answering it was when she said, “If it is a constitutional right, then it–like every constitutional right–is subject to reasonable regulation.”

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/08/dnc-platform-member-nobody-gun/amp/?client=safari#

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1462920114358.jpg (437 KB, 900x776) Image search: [Google]
1462920114358.jpg
437 KB, 900x776
>democrats are antigun

Thank you, I had no idea.
>>
>>76643222
Nothing new here.

Hillary is a criminal who wants to take away you rights, and everyone that owns a gun knows this.

Nothing's going to change this season, because neither one will get anything done.
>>
File: 1464053966172.png (657 KB, 866x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464053966172.png
657 KB, 866x1080
>>76643224
>because neither one will get anything done.

That's loser talk.
>>
>>76643222
Wow, amazing. She represents the moneyed elite who have been astroturfing and propagandizing gun control forever because they know a revolution would put them neck first in to a rope.
>>
>>76643226
So will Trump.

Stay vigilant.

Trust no one.
>>
>>76643222
oh stuff it.

get this fear mongering bullshit back to /pol/. Nobody cares about your conservative paranoia.
>>
>>76643228
You have convinced me, I am now a HillBilly
>>
>>76643227
The Messiah of memes will only live up to how well we meme it. Meme harder and we will reap the rewards of a better tommorrow. Make America great again!
>>
>>76643228
The same words were echoing through my head... the right is afraid of their own shadow.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>76643222
>every constitutional right
>subject to reasonable regulation

>wants to regulate 2nd Amendment rights
>has voted for every war and sold arms to literal terrorists
>>
Doesn't this rather belong on >>>/pol/ ?
>>
>>76643228
It's time to stop posting, Hillary.
>>
>>76643222
Just fycking vote whoever is Republican and get both the House of Representatives and Congress as well as the Supreme Court as conservative/ Constitutionalist Libertarian as possible and we won't have to get our firearm rights taken away
>>
>>76643222
>If it is a constitutional right, then it–like every constitutional right–is subject to reasonable regulation

wat
>>
>>76643228
>>76643231
Are you fuckers SERIOUS? Perhaps you've already forgotten about $hillary's little pet project of a failure. You might've heard of it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
>>
>>76643233
As much as in your autistic world you want to place everything on 4chan into neat little boards where subject matter can never bleed over into other boards, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>76643238
I wanted to know whether >>27429070 applies to news of total gunbans or not, you don't need to immediately get asshurt over it.
>>
File: trump foreign hordes.png (1 MB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
trump foreign hordes.png
1 MB, 1000x625
>>76643222

Can't wait to vote for the God Emperor.
>>
>>76643228
>Democrats literally come out saying that they want X or Y type of guns banned
>Every Democrat run state has a shit ton of anti-gun proposals
>Hillary says on record that she doesn't agree with the 2nd amendment

>URR DURR YOU GUYS ARE PARANOID!!!

How the fuck can you even function with a brain that small?
>>
>>76643240
Please tell me you're joking.

He's been for and against gun bans and we have no idea where he actually stands on anything.

He literally takes inspiration from Hitler.
>>
>>76643239
Only one asshurt here is you brah. Sorry your autismo standards can't flex.
>>
>>76643242
>he takes inspiration from hitler
I love him even more
>>
File: (you).jpg (132 KB, 1649x931) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
132 KB, 1649x931
>>76643243 (you)
>>
File: trump world.jpg (944 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump world.jpg
944 KB, 1920x1080
>>76643242

Go ahead and vote for Crooked Hillary. I want to be on the right side of history when the time comes.
>>
>>76643240
>Trusting a New Yorker
>Ever
>>
>>76643222
>“If it is a constitutional right, then it–like every constitutional right–is subject to reasonable regulation.”
There are people who agree with this statement.
Let that sink in
>>
>>76643247
They're ALL New Yorkers. May God have mercy on us.
>>
>>76643248
Can't wait for shillary to "regulate" free speech and freedom of the press
>>
>>76643249
I hope all of us "Flyover states" just decide to split off so that a bunch of Coastal urban assholes stop deciding what goes out here
>>
>>76643246
I'm probably not voting for anybody, I couldn't have it on my conscience voting for either of them.

Trump is a bigoted idiot rallying his followers with vague promises of glory and pride, his suggestions are absurd and he has no skills needed to lead.

He's a litigious, self centered asshole running purely on ego who doesn't give a fuck about the damage he does to anyone, including his own followers, as long as they believe his bullshit long enough to give him power.

He doesn't want to be president, that has too many restrictions and legal accountability.

He wants to be Caesar.
>>
>>76643248
I do, but what I consider reasonable it probably a far cry from what Hillary does. Needing to pass the background check at your FFL is a reasonable regulation. Literally all it does is see if you're a felon or not.

Legitimate threats of violence should not be protected under free speech.

Freedom of religion should not protect you if your religion involves sacrificing babies.

There are reasonable limits to all freedoms, the issue is what people consider "reasonable".
>>
>>76643249
Hillary isn't a fucking New Yorker, fuck you. She's a carpet bagging whore from Arkansas.
>>
>>76643228
>>76643231
we have pretty damn good reason to be fearful
>multiple gun control acts reducing rights over the decades
>a very openly anti gun society (we have pro gun groups as well, but its pretty clear who gets the attention)
>a presidential candidate whos been under investigation for over a year for criminal charges is one of the finalist and only survived this long because of her power
>shes been anti gun for years, of all political things she goes back and forth on guns is the one thing she hates

Im all for mocking the trnfoils but being a little scared seems fair
>>
>>76643252
>Trump is a bigoted idiot rallying his followers with vague promises of glory and pride, his suggestions are absurd and he has no skills needed to lead.

It has been said that the best politician is the one who does nothing.
>>
>>76643252

>I'm probably not voting for anybody

the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference
>>
>>76643257
I'm not indifferent, I would vote for another option if it were present, but I refuse to chose between two terrible choices. I can chose to do nothing than chose one of two alternate evils.

>>76643256
Here's hoping, but he could do a lot of damage. His hating on Mexico threatens to damage a relationship with one of our largest trade partners, he's openly hateful of our strategic allies and the projects he has been clear on (mostly the stupid wall) are huge money sinks that only serve to make his followers feel good.

The thing that scares me most about him is how he says he wants to open up and rewrite the libel laws to make it heavily punishable to 'spread lies' about him, which we all know means he wants the power to jail anyone who criticizes him.
>>
>TFW Bernie Sanders is the only consistently pro-fun candidate.

Too bad Shillary cheated.
>>
>>76643237
That was actually her shithead philanderering husband that sucks the cocks of Jews in the banking industry, but your point is taken. The danger of a federal ban is low unless the Congress shifts control (which might actually happen because of Congress' obstinence on certain issues). I'd be more worried about how the SCOTUS will shift since so many will likely retire or die over the next 4-8 years.
>>
>>76643259
He's not pro gun at all.

There aren't any true Pro-gunners. Even the Libertarians managed to fuck up somehow
>>
>>76643228

Yeah everyone knows Hillary doesn't wan to take your guns. These /pol/ white nazis are crazy.
>>
>>76643258

doing nothing is the definition of indifference

even if you don't like both choices, vote for the lesser of two evils to help out those of us who actually give a shit

you can "refuse to choose between two terrible choices" if that's enough justification but in reality you're just a do-nothing bitch with no right to complain how bad the candidates are
>>
>>76643252

Illegal spic lover detected.
>>
>>76643259
>>76643261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgH6nhusfEM

Here he tells a Gun control advocate what a retard she is.
But then he goes on to says some very anti-2nd amendment things.

He is not pro gun in the same sense most of us are, not at all. He will support and AWB and a mag ban and he will also probably support anti-self defense laws.
>>
>>76643249
>>76643254
Illinois, actually.
>>76643259
Please stop repeating this. Senator Sanders stated that he supports a new assault weapons ban and has repeatedly voted for more gun control.
>>
>>76643259
Bernie is not a pro-gun candidate. He's just less anti than Hillary.

>>76643261
>There aren't any true Pro-gunners. Even the Libertarians managed to fuck up somehow
I would have thought that the guy who said that gun laws and bans don't work and that gun ownership is a constitutionally protected right that shall not be infringed would be pro-gun. I guess Gary J is a gungrabber like all the rest.
>>
>>76643263
So by your reasoning, if someone offered you a choice between choosing to drink arsenic or eat a cyanide pill, it's wrong to chose to abstain completely?
>>
>>76643228
I wouldnt worry about it
>>
>>76643263
This thinking gave us Obama.
Kys.
>>
>>76643268
That is a flawed comparison, as you will have one or the other.

You are just demanding that someone else choose for you.
>>
>>76643265
>>76643261
>libertarians

That reminds me of how utterly disappointed I am in Johnson. He doesn't not seem to be a trustworthy ally for gun rights and his VP candidate is guaranteed anti-gun.

For fucks sake, one of the defining characteristics of libertarians is to support individual rights and responsibility and to support gun rights. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>76643258

>his hating on Mexico threatens to damage a relationship with one of our largest trade partners

1. He doesn't "hate Mexico" he hates illegal fucking immigrants, and rightly so

2. The only benefit from trade with Mexico is cheap labor, jobs which should be given to domestic workers, look at the domestic car companies with production plants in Mexico instead of Detroit
>>
File: happening.jpg (39 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
39 KB, 625x400
>>76643222
>>76643246
I'm prepared at this point to vote for whoever is most likely to bring on the Happening.
>>
>>76643272
I wonder if the Libertarians are trying to market themselves more as in the middle than the other two parties.

This election season is pretty fucked
>>
>>76643273
To be fair Mexico is probably safer than Detroit.
>>
>>76643270

yeah, better to abstain 'n complain right?
>>
File: Trump.webm (3 MB, 745x414) Image search: [Google]
Trump.webm
3 MB, 745x414
>>76643274

Trump will bring forth a cleansing of America. The best kind of happening.
>>
>>76643278
see this anon
>>76643247
>>
>>76643275
The Libertarian party candidates suck worse than the main parties candidates.

Gary Johnson is hamfisted at best and that running mate of his is a raging antigunner.

Whatever the Libertarians had going for them they squandered it with those two.
>>
>>76643280
I wish Rand Paul would've made it further or at least held on.
>>
>>76643273
You're one of those people who actually thinks you can just bring back jobs and boost the local economy. The world is so globalized that you would crash your economy before you could get rid of outsourcing.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that more manual labor jobs are required in the US for US citizens, but destroying trade with countries is not the way to go about it.
>>
>>76643273
>1. He doesn't "hate Mexico" he hates illegal fucking immigrants, and rightly so
And the problem isn't that the illegal immigrants can get in; the problem is that companies in this country have jobs for them in the first place or companies abuse H1-B work visas so they can avoid hiring Americans and bullshit like NAFTA that incentivizes companies to shift their production facilities across international borders while reaping the benefits of the broken US tax system.

Even if Trump gets elected there's no jobs to bring back. China outsources labor to poorer Asian countries and Africa. The factories aren't in the US anymore, and Trump's solution of greatly increasing tariffs will only exacerbate the problem of poor buying power for consumers in the US because "$1 stores" will suddenly become "$3 stores" while wages stagnate.
>>
>>76643253
I'd argue that it's not that they need regulations on rights, and more that there's a clear point where it wouldn't be right anymore

ie.
Threatening/inciting violence or injury on someone would not be considered free speech since it's basically a claim to infringe on another's right to life

Freedom of religion is freedom to follow/believe/preach any damn thing you want, but is not a free pass to infringe on anyone's rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness

And of course, just like owning guns is a right, but killing someone unlawfully is still murder
>>
>>76643242
>He literally takes inspiration from Hitler.
That isn't an insult on 4chan. Here is your $0.50 though.
>>
>>76643277
At least we didn't make this mess then.
>>
>>76643284

But injuring some one is already a crime.

Do you really want to become the thought police?
>>
>>76643252
>>76643264
Actually, paid $hillary bot™ detected.
>>
>>76643287
No, I just meant to provide a quick example but my point is that rights aren't a get-out-of-jail-free card for breaking the law
>>
Daily reminder that, since the Presidential election is a first past the post system, a vote for anyone other than Trump is an effective vote for Hillary, and will directly lead to an overturning of the DC v. Heller trial (a 5-4 Decision) once she fills scalia's spot with a liberal judge

>inb4 what makes you think trump will pick a conservative judge?

I'd take a dice roll over a double-headed coin anyday
>>
>>76643289

Exactly. Leftists want to absolve personal responsibility with laws and regulations and by turning the state into a caretaker, because they believe that the state is a bastion of moral superiority and that people are too stupid to care for themselves.
>>
>>76643270
No it didn't. That thinking would've given us either McCain or Romney. The Anointed One™ was ushered in to office by millions of rapturous first time voting fans.
>>
File: take.jpg (88 KB, 720x726) Image search: [Google]
take.jpg
88 KB, 720x726
>>
>>76643272
They are progressive false flaggers specifically intended to split the right wing vote and allow the corporatist elite to install their bildeberg approved Manchurian candidate.
>>
>>76643228
>>76643231

These are the people constantly accusing everyone of being /pol/, gungrabbers in our midst
>>
>>76643253
>implying bans on guns and ammunition no one should have in the first place aren't reasonable, "common sense" solutions to the EPIDEMIC of gun violence in this country
saged, reported, contacted the UN Security Council
>>
>>76643296
Are you fucking retarded or did you not read my post at all?
>>
>>76643291
Things like this just make me wish more and more that the fed would stop doing all they can to condense power at their level, and leave most of it up to state/local government.
Or we could Balkanize, that probably has potential to not be awful.
>>
>>76643297
Your sarc detector appears to be defective.
>>
>>76643271
>You are just demanding that someone else choose for you.
They already do. Your vote for POTUS is so meaningless in the first place that everyone should vote with their convictions first, and out of fear of "the other guy" last.
>>
>>76643300
See
>>76643290
>>
>>76643252
MAGA and love gun ownership. Or kill the constitution with hillary. You're a part of the problem if you don't vote.
>>
>>76643223

>make everything a scantily clad girl, because anime bro hue hue

fucking degenerates
>>
>>76643232
Fucking
This
>>
>>76643252
And that's your right.

Just don't complain about what the next president does.
>>
There's no doubt in my mind Trump will be better on the Second Amendment, but I can see him selling out in a second if the wind shifts. Congress is our best chance. That's why it's so important for Republicans to turn out in November even if they hate Trump for the down ticket candidates.
>>
File: 1462566264298.jpg (821 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
1462566264298.jpg
821 KB, 1275x1650
>>76643303
Cry me a river homo
>>
File: trump harder.png (1 MB, 1366x651) Image search: [Google]
trump harder.png
1 MB, 1366x651
>>76643227
>implying trump isn't going to make anime real
get a load of this faggot

honestly I don't care what he does in office as long as he gives us 1-3 new traditionalist supreme court justices. the worst thing that could befall this nation in decades is a hillary presidency and it would taint constitutional interpretation for decades to come. I'd take "may fuck the economy due to "volatility" and be a big meanie" over a saul alinsky trained globalist who destabilized the whole middle east at the behest of her banking masters and sells weapons to dictators as long as they donate to the clinton foundation and give bill million dollar speaking fees. She even stole the fucking whitehouse china and trashed the place during Bills inauspicious end of office.

And remember, a Trump presidency means legal post '86 machine guns. Hollis v commies will come down the pipe and be decided by the new appointee.
>>
>/k/ riles itself up arguing about whether we should have no gun laws or only the bare minimum of gun laws
These threads are such circle jerks of defeatism and vaguely gun related conservative rants.
>>
>>76643281
I still find it hard to understand why he quit
>>
>>76643309
Don't you have some dicks to suck?
>>
>>76643309
What is your solution friend?
>>
>>76643267
>I guess Gary J is a gungrabber like all the rest.
Didn't he come out in support of an AWB last week?
>>
>>76643310
Nobody voting for you will do that.
>>
>>76643301
If you're voting for Trump because your convictions say that he'll be the best president then do it. But if you vote for Trump because you're scared of Hillary then you're a bigger coward than jobless, coffee shop liberals who don't vote at all and I hope you enjoy getting bullied by CNBC, Breitbart and Fox News.
>>
>>76643222

Isn't this against the sticky?
>>
>>76643312
To make a board dedicated to political discussion, because everyone has strong views on political issues, so political discussion inevitably destroys otherwise good threads.
>>
>>76643222
>“If it is a constitutional right, then it–like every constitutional right–is subject to reasonable regulation.”
>regulation for free speech
>regulation for freedom of religion
>regulation regulation regulation regulation regulation regulation regulation regulation
>fuck the constitution
>>
>>76643313
Johnson's VP pick is pro-gun control. Johnson is not.
>>
>>76643315
So don't vote or vote for Johnson/Stein/Mike Tyson because "muh feels" and lose the election, and the few remaining gun rights we have, to Clinton. Sounds great

You can bitch and moan about your convictions and rights all you want. But if we dont get conservative judges into office, we wont have any rights left to defend.
>>
>>76643315
Not him, but it's a vote of the best of the worst. Voting for a candidate that isn't Hillary or Trump is throwing your vote away.
>>
>>76643308
Fair enough
>>
>>76643242
hillbot/10

he was "for" gun bans 20 years ago in one sound bite from one interview. Trump has a new york CC, his sons are probably shitposting somewhere on 4chan as we speak and their /k/ as fuck, and his stated stances are on his goddamn website for anyone to see and could be summarized as "not one more goddamn inch"

also the next supreme court appointee is the deciding factor on whether we get legal machine guns again or not.
>>
>>76643224
Have you ever wondered if it's not the president's job to get stuff done?
>>
>>76643315
Technically speaking, he WILL be the best president in this election. The other option is a corrupt warmongering neocon that hates people having guns. You can't call yourself pro-2nd Amendment and vote for anything other than a Republican this election. The fucking Libertarian P nominee has no respect for guns and has an anti-gun VP for fuck's sake.
>>
>>76643323
>also the next supreme court appointee is the deciding factor on whether we get legal machine guns again or not.
Oh right, because of the Machine Gun case.
>>
>>76643320
I think you're getting a bit worked up, friend. Even if the worst possible scenario occurs, and they overturn Heller, we'll just change it back in 4 years when RBG dies. Nothing is permanent, and you need to take a deep breath and remember that.
>>
>>76643319
Johnson is weak on Guns going either direction. Hell he even threw away a flintlock.

I was originally going to vote for the Libertarian Party but not now that they have Johnson-Weld as their candidates.

>>76643318
Said pretty much every President since Lincoln.

>>76643315
I've said it once and I'll say it many more. I'm going to vote for whoever will destroy the world the fastest.
>>
If Hillary is elected will it mean we can finally innawoods?
>>
>>76643325
This. No presidential nominee is perfect, no matter what anyone says. It has always been a vote the one that will be least likely to fuck you over.
Trump does not have the political experience necessary to move Congress to his whims for a lot of his programs. But getting us conservative justices would be easy.
>>
>>76643327
Just like we overturned the GCA and the NFA and the Heller Amendment, right? :^)
>>
>>76643331
*Hughes
>>
>>76643320
>But if we dont get conservative judges into office, we wont have any rights left to defend.
A vote for Hillary is a vote in favor of hurting your 2A and 4A rights, and a vote for Trump is a blow to your 1A and 4A rights. There aren't any rights to defend anymore.

>buh the 2A protects the othe-...
Conceptually it does. But no one in this country is willing to be on the front line, and the ones that are get thrown into prison to the jeers of the mob so that's irrelevant.

So keep paying those taxes or they'll come to your door armed with guns you aren't allowed to purchase under threat of death to collect. You're a slave to federal supremacy now and you'll be a slave in the future no matter who wins.

Get used to it.
>>
>>76643331
>Just like we overturned the GCA and the NFA and the Heller Amendment, right? :^)
That's because there weren't enough right cases.
However, Heller itself is a pseudo-overturning of Miller. That happened after almost 100 years since Miller.
There are cases right now that might overturn parts of the 1980s gun control laws, but to do that, the SCOTUS needs to be solidly conservative.
>>
>>76643282
>ripping off the globalist bandaid may hurt so we should just all become serfs together!

it's literally as simple as "hurting" the economy by punishing american companies that manufacture products overseas. If nikes cost $5 more to cover the cost of having a US plant and meant that 50,000 more americans had blue collar middle class jobs per factory then there would be more money in the economy and the purchasing power of each citizen would increase more than the increase in luxury goods.

You may not be able to swing a $20 walton brand coffee maker every 6 months because it costs 80 like it should, but not being chinkshit with equal parts shoddy manufacturing and planned obsolescence it'll last 6 years instead.

>inb4 we'll all just work in IT muh great lie of universal education as a reason for there to be no real jobs.
>>
>>76643328
>libertarians don't do literally everything right, so I'm not voting for them
This is such a retarded mindset, and it's the reason a libertarian will never hold major office in the US.
>hurr I'm writing in von Mises because the LP candidate said it shoukd be illegal to sell 5 year olds heroin
>>
>>76643333
> Trump is a blow to your 1A and 4A rights
Trump cannot pass laws that will limit 1A. That's just really hard to do. He's too inexperienced to do it.
2A limitations are far easier to create. Especially for Washington experienced people, because it's been done before.
>>
>>76643334
>but to do that the SCOTUS needs to be solidly conservative

Agreed. So why the fuck would we let Hillary appoint liberal judges?
>>
>>76643283
Trump wants to kill nafta
it'd simultaneously stop half the border outsourcing and other shifty bullshit while rescuing all the south american economies destroyed by it and sanctioned corporate piratism. free trade agreements mean anything but "free trade"
>>
>>76643328
What I don't understand is how are you supposed to be "reasonable" and have "common sense" when most gun grabbing liberals can't even tell you what a caliber is or the difference between a clip or a magazine. If you have a child's understanding of guns, why the fuck are you making laws involving them that relate to their internal and external parts.
>>
>>76643333
The whole "we're all just slaves!" thing doesn't really add much to the discussion, fyi. Trying to have a serious conversation here
>>
File: screenshot2016-05-20at3.png (255 KB, 961x498) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2016-05-20at3.png
255 KB, 961x498
>>76643323
> muh 20 years ago
kek

Also his sons having guns means nothing and him having guns means nothing. Kikestein has a California CCL, and we all know she LOVES guns right? Fact is he's a populist clown that would trade any of your rights away for attention.
>>
>>76643303
It's a character that only appears off screen and speaks like a little girl (or an effeminate retard) would in the original Jap as well as the English dub.
As far as fan art goes this is much less of a stretch than it typically is.
>>
>>76643335
This and
>>76643340
This
>>
>>76643258
Vote for Gary Johnson then you dummy. Your vote will still mean nothing by voting third party but at least you'll have your principles.
>>
>>76643345
Gary Johnson is anti gun. His vp is literally a gun grabber
>>
Why is there literally never a good politician?

Everyone wants to take freedoms away instead of giving more freedoms.
>>
File: trump says no, you move.jpg (2 MB, 1415x1910) Image search: [Google]
trump says no, you move.jpg
2 MB, 1415x1910
>>76643342
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

>The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.

>It’s been said that the Second Amendment is America’s first freedom. That’s because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms protects all our other rights. We are the only country in the world that has a Second Amendment. Protecting that freedom is imperative.
>>
>>76643336
Sure guy. I'm not voting Libertarian this time because I don't feel that the candidates chosen represent me. There never will be a perfect candidate but I'll find one that I like better.

>>76643340
Simple and I quote: "Guns are scary."

Retards get elected by retards and they make retarded decisions. They will vote on feelings rather than understandings.
>>
>>76643348
Yet 4 years ago he was all over infringing upon it. He's just telling people what they want to hear and you're gobbling it up like a dog with cat shit.
>>
>>76643323
>his sons are probably shitposting somewhere on 4chan as we speak and their /k/ as fuck,
That's nice. Are his sons running for president?
>>
>>76643350
Who are you voting for?
>>
>>76643352
You're purposely avoiding the point he's trying to make
>>
>>76643347
Because they are politicians. There may be time to time a good guy who attempts to be elected but gets cut to shreds by career politicians that don't care about anything but their power and control.

Republics and Democracies fail because you can't trust the mob to pick competent people to lead them. It has gotten worse since allowing younger people, non landowners, women and minorities to vote.
>>
>>76643353
No need to samefag, just want to know who you're voting for.
>>
>tfw left leaning constitutionalist and pro fun
Why must every candidate suck so much?
>>
File: 1355448380919.jpg (107 KB, 662x786) Image search: [Google]
1355448380919.jpg
107 KB, 662x786
>>76643333
>muh retards in the south siting jeebuz as a reason to descriminate
>ever getting past the lower courts
>implying the Hillary Hate speech act of 2016 rubber stamped as constitutional won't set precedent for decades that you can limit free speech for the less equal animals.
>mfw this eventually bites the libs and false progressives in the ass just like when they railroaded through super majorities that lost them all control of congress within the year
>mfw I'll watch our techno dystopia burn and be happy that I get to watch those that killed liberty die first.
>>
>>76643348
> The seven-day waiting period would be too long, Sanders says, and gun purchasers “would get caught up in a bureaucracy when all they wanted to do was go for target practice or something.”

Are you a #bernvictim now?

Literally every politician says whatever will get them elected. Except when Trump was spewing liquid diarrhea from his mouth he wasn't even running for anything.
>>
>>76643350
and over four years a lot of people who were anti-gun changed their minds. Maybe we shun them since they didn't support the 2nd before it was cool.
>>
>>76643352
I had considered Trump until he suggested making Islam defacto illegal, making it easier to punish people "lying" about him by loosening 1A protections and suggesting that he was above scrutiny by the judicial system because "Mexicans" or "Muslims". Now I don't know.

Did the purposely miss the point I was making?
>>
>>76643355
I'm not him, and I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>76643305
>just don't complain
Ok, how does this fuckery work?

>I don't like any of the candidates presented. They do not represent any of my ideals, beliefs, or morals. I am not voting this election cycle. I am not giving them consent to write and approve/disapprove laws as I would like to see them.
>Guess I'd better shut up about it.

How does that work, you stupid motherfucker?
>>
>>76643360
Like I said, not a gotcha or anything, just curious.

I like trump, I think he's a straight shooter, but I cant shake the feeling that I'm getting played. He was smart to bring attention to the Mexican judge. I dont give a fuck about it either way, but it detracts from a bigger issue: Trump U. I've had people tell me "he's just scamming idiots, its no bid deal," but then what does that imply about us if we vote for him?
>>
>>76643360
the judge on that case is literally part of La Raza, the illegal immigrant advocacy group/thinks mexicans should steal back the land lost in the mexican american war/hate group (but only white people can be racis so not officially). It is glaring conflict of interest

http://archive.is/QLk6e
>>
>>76643356
I just want to anally devastate my trap gf while getting high and then go buy a machine gun with all the taxes I'm not paying.

Why does life have to be so difficult?
>>
>>76643359
I think you should be suspicious of people telling you what you want to hear. Everything Trump has said is a power move straight from the GOP playbook.

>muh muslims
>muh illegal immigrants
>muh jobs
>muh guns
>muh political correctness
>muh muh

If you aren't suspicious you should be.
>>
All I know is that our 2nd Amendment is in a very precarious state right now, since California is instituting a crapload of laws that will be challenged in court in the next 10 years. If we do not have a super conservative court that can block it in that timespan, then you will have those laws deemed "CONSTITUTIONAL" and can be applied by the federal government to all states.

Just letting every person who claims to love guns in this thread:

California will have:

1. 10-day waiting period
2. 30-day one gun max
3. Ban on all semiautomatic centerfire rifles that can take a magazine
4. Ban on over 10 rounds magazines
5. Ban on magazines that are converted to take only 10 round magazines
6. There's an actual gun registry
7. Possession of over 10 round magazines is illegal and you must give it to the authorities
8. People can take your guns away without due process because someone says you're a shit

If any of you fucks want this going federal, then by all means, don't vote Trump.

Also, even if you don't vote for Trump, vote Republican everywhere else in your fucking downballot. There is zero excuse to not do this even if you hate Trump.
>>
File: eric trump walks among us.jpg (112 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
eric trump walks among us.jpg
112 KB, 640x554
>>76643351
I guess never knowing your father, or having a nuclear family, means you don't understand the bond parents and children share.
>>
>>76643367
This ^^^^^^^ for the love of Christ please don't stump the trump
>>
>>76643366
>Implying the GOP establishment has ever been anti illegal immigrant

Reagan and Bush would like a word.
>>
>>76643366
the worst things he could ever do would be better than the best case Hillary presidency.

shoo shoo shillarybot
>>
>>76643342
You're aware the speech had nothing to do with guns, right? Only last year or so did he go into maximum crocodile tears.
>>
>>76643368
I literally do not give a shit about Trump's kids you giant faggot. Enjoy your Nobel Prize winning Obongo-tier cult of personality you dumb kike.
>>
>>76643367
It really is a lesser of two evils deal at this point.
>>
Remember /k/omrades, we can all go innawoods down South when shit hits the fan.
>>
JUST VOTE. MAKE EVERYONE YOU KNOW VOTE.
>>
Guys you can't beat the US military just give up.
>>
>>76643364
You are literally retarded.
La Raza is a common name for Latino organizations. The organization he was a part of and the one you're talking about have LITERALLY nothing to do with each other.

If Trump really thought there was a conflict of interest he would appeal, but he won't because he knows he'll lose and he's not as retarded as the people voting for him.
>>
>>76643373
>this asshurt
trump's sons are well spoken, gun loving, americans.
>Guess where that came from and guess who'll hold him to his repeatedly stated progun as fuck stance on gun liberation.
>>
>>76643356
I don't know.

I don't really know how to describe myself politically but I just want as many freedoms as possible and everyone hates freedoms.
>>
>>76643372
>As a country, we have been through this too many times. Whether it’s an elementary school in Newtown, or a shopping mall in Oregon, or a temple in Wisconsin, or a movie theater in Aurora, or a street corner in Chicago -- these neighborhoods are our neighborhoods, and these children are our children. And we're going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics.
Nice lie. Go back to /r/thedonald you meme loving shill.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/12/14/statement-president-school-shooting-newtown-ct
>>
>>76643378
>implying both groups aren't on public record as being related
>implying the la rasa legal organization doesn't work towards illegal immigration
>implying the judge isn't related to and donates to other radical mexican hate groups
>>
>>76643324
It's not.
>>
>>76643377
kek
>>
>>76643377
This again?
>>
File: 1462462215982.jpg (211 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1462462215982.jpg
211 KB, 960x540
>>76643242
Jesus Fuck I absolutely hate Trump but you people almost make me want to vote for him out of spite.
>>
>>76643386
Do it then. No one but Hillary supporters gives a shit if you vote for Trump.
>>
>>76643381
if it was said by someone other than obama that would mean we need to forget the gun control debate and work towards enforcing current laws that "should" have prevented newtown, columbine, the naval yard shooting, the muslim mass shooters in california with illegally obtained illegal configuration firearms, etc.

also 4 years ago when a fucking tragedy happened people actually cared about it for more than a reason to ban guns. sure most were sheep and fed the flames of gun control through inaction and complacency but some people actually think dead kids is a bad thing.
>>
>>76643381
>meaningful action
>vs the recent 'guns kill 6 trillion a year we need to stop this now' that the nigger has been pushing before the bodies are even cold

Sure thing buddy, totally going to vote for Johnson now.
>>
>>76643388
Whatever makes you feel better. Trump will sell your ass out just like every other used car salesman.
>>
>>76643377
You forget much of the military will deflect.
>>
>>76643381
Wait, but nothing in what you posted is gun control. We DO have a problem with mass shootings. It's just that the Democrats want to take away our guns. Republicans want to focus on law enforcement and mental health issues instead.

Where's the gun control/infringement in that speech?
>>
>>76643381
Well, if you read that speech again, it doesn't really have anything that infringes on guns or the 2nd Amendment.

Can you directly point us to where it infringes anything?
>>
File: 1465302300689.jpg (51 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1465302300689.jpg
51 KB, 245x204
>>76643374
He's not the LESSER of two evils, you're just literally a one-issue voter.

He's probably a Dem ringer.

No matter who wins this one, i hope Trump and his fuckery ends up breaking the GOP's back for good.

Maybe then the Libertarian Party can gain some ground and we can REALLY make America great again, that is if we don't destroy it in the interim
>>
>>76643392
Not really - you're 4 times as likely to be struck by lightning than be killed in a mass shooting.
>>
>>76643394
>Maybe then the Libertarian Party
The VP nominee is pro-gun control. The Libertarian Party is now anti gun.
All is lost.
>>
>>76643242
>>76643252
Bots detected
>>
>>76643392
>>76643393
>He's not talking about gun control unless he explicitly says it!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2012/12/16/what-president-obama-said-about-gun-control-in-the-2012-campaign/

One day before Trump posted that tweet, and this speech is literally gun control. It's like you fucktards can't read through the lines unless you hear trigger words like "common sense".
>>
>>76643394
>gun grabber VP
>asshole who threw away a gift and tried to pay 500 to hush it up
>pro open borders
>pro trade deals
>no chance of being anything other than a Democrat spoiler

Oh lord. If Ron Paul or even Austin was running maybe but the Libertarians picked the fucking worst retards for the job.
>>
>>76643386
just remember that a hillary super pac has spent over a million dollars hiring people to shill pro hillary on 4chan, reddit, tumblr, and other web forums and try to sitpost about trump. As you've seen they're about as convincing as the chinese.

Complacency regarding hillary is de facto support for destruction of the constitution. By her own admission she thinks inalienable human rights the government can never take away can be "reasonably regulated".

>>76643390
>doesn't know how the political process works

a vote for trump is playing russian roulette with "hurr he'll sell u out he doesn't really believe those things he keeps saying...", a vote for hillary is playing russian roulette for your rights with a 1911.

fuck off hillarybot
>>
>>76643398
*two months
>>
>>76643399
A Paul-Petersen ticket would have been nice.
>>
>>76643398
Meaningful action, to the listener, can be taking care of the mentally ill.
If the speech itself does not enumerate actual infringement of 2A, then where is the actual infringement that you are talking about?
>>
>>76643303
Why do you complain about degeneracy on 4chan of all places.

We're literally degenerate as hell here
>>
>>76643402
Eh, I think Paul doesn't have the stamina to be president, Unless you're talking about his son, in which case fuck the manlet.
>>
>>76643320
>or Mike Tyson
>It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
Vote Tyson '16
>>
>>76643394
John Mcafee was the only crazy bastard in the libertarian party worth voting for. heres hoping he ends up helping the trump presidency navigate cyber terrorism and technology

you lolbertarians are the biggest fucking hypocrites, selling out your values to grab bernouts so you can get dem evil public campaign funding shekels

Johnsson couldn't win the last 3 times, what makes you cucks think anything will be different now
>>
>>76643398
Soooo, can you directly point us to where it infringes anything? Just asking.
>>
>>76643396
>>76643399

>VPs
>Mattering
>Ever
>>
>>76643252
>Trump is a bigoted idiot rallying his followers with vague promises of glory and pride, his suggestions are absurd and he has no skills needed to lead.
I don't think you know what bigoted means... Have you tried making conclusions on his statements rather than what people say he said?
Business is a great primer for leadership. Also the president's job isn't to lead. It is to provide counsel to congress.

>He's a litigious, self centered asshole running purely on ego who doesn't give a fuck about the damage he does to anyone
So what? He has earned it.
Is it a bombastic attitude or just directly addressing issues? I believe it is both (bit more of the 2nd) and that that isn't bad.

And what has he proposed that would do damage?

>He doesn't want to be president, that has too many restrictions and legal accountability.
*costanza face*
>>
File: general trump.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
general trump.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been proven every time it’s been tried. Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semi-automatic rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.
>>
NY Cuck here

You all should be very afraid of Gun Control.
>>
File: trump godemperor.jpg (91 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
trump godemperor.jpg
91 KB, 646x720
>>76643411

BACKGROUND CHECKS. There has been a national background check system in place since 1998. Every time a person buys a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer – which is the overwhelming majority of all gun purchases – they go through a federal background check. Study after study has shown that very few criminals are stupid enough to try and pass a background check – they get their guns from friends/family members or by stealing them. So the overwhelming majority of people who go through background checks are law-abiding gun owners. When the system was created, gun owners were promised that it would be instant, accurate and fair. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case today. Too many states are failing to put criminal and mental health records into the system – and it should go without saying that a system’s only going to be as effective as the records that are put into it. What we need to do is fix the system we have and make it work as intended. What we don’t need to do is expand a broken system.
>>
>>76643413

NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.
>>
File: 1464556313707.jpg (71 KB, 526x389) Image search: [Google]
1464556313707.jpg
71 KB, 526x389
>>76643414
>the right to self defense
>thats why I have a permit

wat
>>
>>76643310
He was up for reelection for the senate this year.
He had to commit by a deadline in order to register as a senator candidate. The odd's weren't in his favor at the time, so he chose to go for the senate race.

Rand's choice was best for America even though he would have been the ideal president. The senate needs its watchdog of freedom.
>>
THE NINTH CIRCUIT COURT JUST RULED THAT THERE IS NO RIGHT TO CONCEAL CARRY IN PUBLIC

THIS is what you're going to get more if you don't vote for Trump this November. REMEMBER THAT.
>>
File: 1449633021833.jpg (139 KB, 750x604) Image search: [Google]
1449633021833.jpg
139 KB, 750x604
>>76643222
I am voting Donald Trump with all my might come November.
>>
>>76643383
amazing books, horrible movie
>>
>>76643258
He's absolutely justified with his actions against Mexico since the government itself is promoting illegal immigration.
>http://youtu.be/PhtGSV0l4pA
>>
File: 1455866484926.jpg (98 KB, 640x697) Image search: [Google]
1455866484926.jpg
98 KB, 640x697
>>76643411
> I don't suck dicks, dick sucking is disgusting, it's unhealthy, and only for faggots, I would never suck a dick if my life depended on it. Nu uh, not for me.
* literally 2 days later *
> Dick sucking is great, I suck dicks all the time. I've always said this, and you can go back and fact check this but not one of those biased anti dick sucking websites, sucking dicks is an unalienable right, okay? No one sucks more dicks than me.
>>
>>76643411
>>76643413
>>76643414
If it is a constitutional right, then it–like every constitutional right–is subject to reasonable regulation.

which do you choose /k/

>>76643415
>wut iz shall issue
>wut iz constitutional carry
>wut is federal supremacy
>wut is the commerce clause
your state not respecting your right to carry is why you need to become politically active at the local level, trump uncucking the country with national concealed carry reciprocity is how congress and the executive branch can kill the remaining unconstitutional state level gun laws.
>>
>>76643414
If you had right to seld defense that wasnt infringed you wouldnt need a permit

Youve been brainwashed into thinking the right to a permit (kek) gives you self defense
>>
File: 1465247482974.png (338 KB, 743x950) Image search: [Google]
1465247482974.png
338 KB, 743x950
>>76643252
You deserve everything coming to you if you side with Clinton.
>>
>>76643422
See
>>76643423
>>
File: hillary paid shills.jpg (389 KB, 862x654) Image search: [Google]
hillary paid shills.jpg
389 KB, 862x654
>>76643421
sorry, your handler isn't going to give you your shillbux for this pisspoor performance.

>>76643423
>wut is states rights
>wut is the commerce clause
reciprocity is what can be achieved under the auspices of the commerce clause. If your state doesn't have constitutional carry or shall issue, then good thing you can get a shall issue nonresident permit from a free state by mail and nationally it will be recognised under trumps plan to expand gun rights.
http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/NonResidentPermits.pdf

>>76643425
you people have no idea how the constitution works, see above.
>>
>>76643252
>Not wanting to live in 2016 Rome at its peak
Excuse me, are you a faggot sir?
>>
File: 1457414087172.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1457414087172.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>76643242
>>
>>76643426
What the hell is a commerce clause and what does it have to do with the government selling back your rights in the form of licenses and permits?
>>
File: 1465374040323.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
1465374040323.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
>>76643381
Again, that was the NRA's position, which was, like their 'backing down' with the Assault Weapons Ban, just a strategic move to check the libtards anti-gun movements.

And again, by voting for or not voting against Hillary Clinton, you are effectively singing the death warrants of countless innocents.
>>
>>76643426
I see what you're trying to say and it sounds cool like a tricky jew manipulating litigation with legalese voodoo but i am but a simple man
>>
File: 1360628064718.jpg (114 KB, 608x531) Image search: [Google]
1360628064718.jpg
114 KB, 608x531
>>76643427
>REEEEEE trump will destroy america it's gonna be like da fall of rome
>mfw if this was true, it would be exactly like the fall of the roman republic and usher in hundreds of years of wealth and peace through superior firepower
>mfw if history is cyclical it would mean the fall of the oligarch political class and their corruption and the rise of meritocracy
>mfw MAGA
>>
>>76643422
>If it is a constitutional right, then it–like every constitutional right–is subject to reasonable regulation.
False. All rights are absolute.
Any regulation is unreasonable.

All a right grants is a guarantee of the government either doing what it said it would do or fucking off, no more no less.
The government is not permitted to restrict distribution of [information]. However that does not grant you civil immunity for your actions. Vandalism with a message is vandalism.
The government is not permitted to restrict arms. However that does not grant you civil/criminal immunity for your actions. Assault with arms is assault.
The government is required to permit a civil trial when the value in question is $20 or greater. However that does not grant you immunity for your actions. Property damage under $20 is property damage.

These are not restrictions of rights. Rights have no restrictions.
>>
B O A T I N G
>>>>C
>>>>C
>>>>I
>>>>D
>>>>E
>>>>N
>>>>T
>>
>>76643426
And how the fuck do state laws supercede the constitution and bill of rights?
>>
File: 1453125574727.png (40 KB, 924x669) Image search: [Google]
1453125574727.png
40 KB, 924x669
>>76643414
>national right to carry

PLEASE AND THANK YOU, DONALD

>>76643413
>>76643411
Seems good, and the NRA applauded his speech to them.
>>
>>76643224
It's amazing how criminals are the ones who want to make guns illegal.
>>
>>76643430
Two of them aren't even countries, one of them formerly and the other never existed.
>>
>>76643438
They're countries and regions. Also, if you're referring to Palestine, the UN says they're real as fuck. /pol/ and /int/ have palestinian posters now to fight the israelis.
>>
>>76643417
>THE NINTH CIRCUIT COURT JUST RULED THAT THERE IS NO RIGHT TO CONCEAL CARRY IN PUBLIC
>THIS is what you're going to get more if you don't vote for Trump this November. REMEMBER THAT.
With Peruta's case going sideways like this, I really have no choice but to vote full Republican this year.
>>
>>76643276
why do you think that is?
nobody has a fucking job
>>
File: Screenshot_20160609-141703~01.png (128 KB, 1080x1018) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160609-141703~01.png
128 KB, 1080x1018
>>76643424
lmao Ramadan wasn't even on June 6th

I seriously can't tell if you Trumpcucks are literally retarded or if you're just rusing.
>>
>>76643360

> I get all my news from buzzfeed and leddit: the post
>>
File: Historical Rightvisioning.gif (520 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Historical Rightvisioning.gif
520 KB, 500x280
>>76643242
>He literally takes inspiration from Hitler.
I support affordable cars for the common man, oppose tobacco smoking as the health hazard it is, believe in the need to increase public health and fitness, and wish to rebuild people's confidence and pride in this country.

It is 2106 and I am literally Hitler.
>>
>>76643440
link?
>>
File: 1465091538044.jpg (78 KB, 506x474) Image search: [Google]
1465091538044.jpg
78 KB, 506x474
>>76643442
Posting johnny come lately tweets, now? I got some for you.

Hillary's daughter, Chelsea, told an applauding audience that Scalia's death gave the country and her mother a chance at gun control, from the top down.

Have a snide retort for that?
>>
Hillary will most likely win but she will not ban anything. If Obama and half the senate couldn't do it when emotions were the highest during Sandy Hook, she will have a hard time trying to do so when half of her own party dislikes her. Nonetheless, we still need to be vigilant. Safety is no excuse for turning a blind eye to tyranny
>>
File: CggCSL6VIAAFsKR.jpg (55 KB, 700x682) Image search: [Google]
CggCSL6VIAAFsKR.jpg
55 KB, 700x682
>>76643339
>Trump wants to kill NAFTA
Thank god! You want to know who benefits from NAFTA most? Mexico>US>Canada. In that order. We Canadians have been getting fucked on this the whole time.
Pair that with you guys getting full auto, and the HILARITY of watching JT try to deal with the Don, and I wish so bad I could vote for him myself.

You cunts better fucking do it. We all need this.

>Make North America Great Again
>>
File: 1359658165093.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1359658165093.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>>76643429
>>76643431
so how young are you kids. definitely younger than 15 because sophmore take US history and Jrs take US government

>>76643433
thats hillary clinton's opinion

glad to see you want to make america great again

>>76643435
because the court of appeals is a slow process
see: the striking down of california may issue defacto concealed carry ban
see: the striking down of the Chicago firearm ban, McDonald v. City of Chicago
see: the striking down of the DC no issue and storage restrictions and clarifying that the second amendment is a personal right, DC v Heller

you should feel a great shame and inadequacy at being this ignorant. where the fuck do you kids think you are?
>>
>>76643360
Two youtube videos explain his position on mexicans and muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E
>>
>>76643445
>link?
Google? Literally typed Peruta and got a load of articles. Even twitter's got it going.
>>
Can antibiotic resistant bacteria just become a huge thing and cleanse the weak from this wretched world?
>>
>>76643281
>>76643310
>>76643416

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz were the only real fighting choices that pro-funners had this election cycle.

And Trump was able to win a PR campaign against Cruz in the last primary before he dropped out.

Hillary is the devil, so we have to at least hope Trump won't give a fuck once he gets in office or at least hope the Republicans in Congress assert their Constitutional role as the first branch of government.
>>
File: 1455174864339.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1933) Image search: [Google]
1455174864339.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1933
>>76643447
Who needs the senate when you can pack the courts, as Chelsea said her mother planned to do?

America is about to feel the bern.
>>76643448
canada is a bad meme
>>
>>76643252

Ceasar started the Pax Romana a 200 year period of peace and advancement of human culture. Until Christ came along and fucked it up.
>>
>>76643451
>Peruta
>san diego circuit court ruled against gun rights

you're surprised by this?
>>
>>76643323
>their
>>
>>76643432
Reagan was Augustus, he ushered in US dominance, and all that fallowed only screwed things up. And Trump will be Nero.
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/9th-circuit-court-appeals-says-no-right-concealed-gun-carry-n589041
>>
>>76643455
>blaming christ and not the crazed incompetence of the later roman emperors
>>
>>76643454
>Canada is a bad meme
Honestly, are you trying to communicate? What does this even mean? You fuckin millennials, man. It's like a whole other language built out of unnecessary expediency and aggressive retardation.

Use your words, anon.
>>
>>76643446
I'm not even defending that cunt, I'm just pointing out how you are literally lying and misconstruing the truth. The DDAY tweets came literally within minutes of each other. The Ramadan tweet was unrelated.

This is why I don't trust a single word any of you cucks say when you tell me he's not a jew plant.
>>
>>76643442
>Let's honor them by defending the values they fought for.
Re-segregate the military now. No more white boys in black tanks.
>>
>>76643456
>San Diego Circuit Court
SINCE WHEN IS THE NINTH CIRCUIT COURT COVERING ALMOST ALL OF THE WESTERN UNITED STATES A SAN DIEGO COURT?
>>
>>76643460
>Rome ruling the known world for 600 years
>Bring in Christianity
>100 years later Rome gone
>>
>>76643462
When has anyone said he wasn't dick deep in jews?
>>
>>76643377

>guaranteed replies
>>
>>76643458
Better than Augustus Romulus.
>>
File: 1353011865784.jpg (45 KB, 368x496) Image search: [Google]
1353011865784.jpg
45 KB, 368x496
>>76643452
>antibiotics stop working due to natural selection kicked into maximum overdrive where only the baddest motherfucking viruses survive
>the only ones that survive are those that lived an active outdoor lifestyle in early childhood and adolescence
MAGA
>>
>>76643325
>You can't call yourself pro-2nd Amendment and vote for anything other than a Republican this election.
Don't tell me what I can and can't be faggot.
>Do you believe in morality?
>Congrats, you're a [insert religion]!
You're as bad as these assholes.
>>
>>76643461
It was clear to me.
Canada doesn't do anything. They are a nation of cucks and snow.

If they wanted to benefit the world, then they would agree to be anexed by us. Then we would border russia, and we could engage diplomatic effort to unify. We would carve up the world together and there would be eternal peace.
>>
>comes just three days after presumptive Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton refused to answer George Stephanopoulos’ question as to whether the right to bear arms is constitutional.
>Stephanopoulos asked the question twice and both times Clinton avoided answering it.

But that's an answer
>>
>>76643465
>Rome gone
Just letting you know that during the 1400s before the fall of Constantinople, everyone called the Byzantines Romans. Their empire was called the Roman Empire. When the Turks took over Constantinople, the title taken by the sultan was Emperor of Rome.

The Roman Empire existed over 1000 years after Christianity became its official religion from 272 AD to 1453 AD.
>>
>>76643464
San Francisco, excuse me.
>>
>>76643469
Antibiotics don't work against Viruses.
>>
>>76643466
Most of /pol/ thinks he's a really faking out his Jewish allegiance. His praise for Israel, literally marching in jew parades, two offspring's married to jews, one of whom converted, the Jewish grandkids, it was all a ruse so that he could run and flip the election on its head.
>>
>>76643303
Shut the fuck up, and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70GgyJAF8jI
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.