[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post things the Jews are objectively not responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
ITT: We post things the Jews are objectively not responsible for.

Pic related is my contribution. There is no valid counter argument to this.
>>
Great couple.
>>
>>76642693
really makes you think huh
>>
>>76642693

I see lots of couples like this in Miami, but then again, there's a fuckload of Jews in south Florida
>>
>>76643533
What do the Jews have to do with whites and blacks dating? Nothing, so why mention them?
>>
>>76643780

Jews control the media, and the media pushes an interracial agenda
>>
>>76644042
No, it doesn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (743 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
743 KB, 1712x1338
>>76642693
What are you talking about "counter argument"? You haven't presented an initial argument and the picture you are adressing itself isn't an argument for or against anything, it's a picture. Leave it to bongs to have a botched understanding of their own fucking language.

>>76644042
This, obviously. There are threads on jew manipulation of the media here every single day. Turn on your television and you are bound to come across propaganda rallying for the black male/white female couple that is obviously overrepresented in the media.
>>
>>76644775
>Black Lancelot in BBC show .jpg
>>
>>76644775

Proof?
>>
>>76644775
Watch "How High"
>>
>>76644775
Yes it does
>>
>>76644919
You first.

And I don't mean some rap video of a black rapper dancing with white women where one of the cameramen had a Jewish sounding name, even though that kind of tenuous bullshit is probably conclusive in /pol/'s eyes. I mean, actual evidence.
>>
>>76645047
It doesn't. You have a vivid imagination.
>>
>>76644887
Seek help.
>>
File: RedemptionAndUtopia.jpg (28 KB, 317x499) Image search: [Google]
RedemptionAndUtopia.jpg
28 KB, 317x499
i <3 Jewish communists.
>>
Also take a look at the new Watch Dogs game. The new character is young, hip, athletic, charming, etc. While the first game had a boring, depressing, forgettable old white guy. I wonder why Jewbisoft spent more time creating an interesting character for the nig
>>
>>76644775
>small fraction of couples are interracial irl
>50% on tv/film are interracial.
>not pushing an agenda

Race mixing by itself isn't bad, but combined with immigration, you can clearly tell it's being pushed with an agenda towards eventual white genocide.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 584x358
>>76644887
These relationships are doomed to fail and lead to millions falling into the trap of relying on government benefits. More people on benefits = more people voting for bigger government = more power for already powerful jews.
>>
>>76645180
Why? All he did was post objective facts.
>>
>>76645180
Seek an argument.
>>
>>76645180
>Seek help.
do you realize that you live in the most controlled state in the entire world. you are the product of brainwashing whether you like it or not. it is you that needs help I would go mental living in your big brother state
>>
>>76645222
I don't think there's that many interracial couples in film and television.

>>76645333
Because this grand zionist conspiracy bullshit always reeks of people who are slightly unhinged.
>>
>>76645102

Evidence of interracial couples on TV? Or of Jewish producers?
>>
>>76645361
Says the guy who's explanation for every problem is "THE JEWS DID IT! THE JEWS DID IT!"

Let's just say for the sake of the argument that Jews actually do manipulate and control white people (pro tip: they don't, that is an obvious fact). So much for white people being the superior master race, eh? They sound pretty weak in fact.
>>
>>76645673
Evidence that Jews promote it.
>>
>>76642693
My girlfriend was blacked two times prior to meeting me. She's pretty redpilled and well-educated I should tell ya.
>>
>>76645489
>I don't think there's that many interracial couples in film and television.
You're blind.

>Because this grand zionist conspiracy bullshit always reeks of people who are slightly unhinged.

>post facts about jews controlling the media
>which they objectively do
>gee you can't say that crazy talk!

M8 you are brainwashed as fuck.
>>
>>76642693
The black guy in that picture is like 70% white.
>>
>>76645841

It is summer, after all.
>>
>>76642693
JIDF please shut up
>>
>>76642693
thats all subjective, honey buns
>>
File: 1447460697389.png (26 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1447460697389.png
26 KB, 382x379
>>76644775

You should watch the movie TOMORROWLAND. Starring a jew and a strong independent woman who dont need no man who fight against an evil white non jewish man. At the end of the movie, a scene shows a collection of people that are supposed to rebuild utopia and a better world (parallel universe).... these people are a mix of all ethnics and genders except...... whites.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964418/
>>
>>76646409
>This film portrays whites in a bad light!
>Except the two main characters who are white and portrayed as heroes

Nope, try again.
>>
>>76645797
Did she fuck the only two niggers in russia? Impressive.
>>
>>76646409
OY FUCKING VEY
>>76647327
Nah, she worked in Sheyshills.
>>
>>76645308
what about black pairs and yellow pairs?
>>
>>76644042
>>76644887
wtf i hate jews now
>>
Every single /pol/ theory comes down to a truckload of selected cases.
it reminds me of that plane crash in france that has dkr references all over it
if you look for things you will find them
>>
Jews aren't behind anything you antisemitic fucking cunts.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.