[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany No! Syrian woman says that Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
is treating her and her husband, sister, kids, parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, etc. like "bugs" and the treatment is not better than in Syrian.

Germany, why? Where are the BMWs for these people, where the free houses and free food and free services?
>>
>>76641642
Like bugs? So we gas them? How come the media isn't reporting this halalcaust??
>>
File: 1442260719613.gif (1 MB, 397x307) Image search: [Google]
1442260719613.gif
1 MB, 397x307
>>76641642
It's almost like they know nothing about germany or its history. Huge surprise. If the kikes hadn't cucked us to death we would cut down trash like that raghead where they stand. Despite all that cuckening, deep inside we still despise those subhumans and always will.
>>
>>76641642
They're in Germany because they didn't want to be blown to chunks by jets, and the honorable EU was nice enough to let them in. Nobody gives a fuck about their feelings. They're lucky they're not living in a Delhi-esque slum where they have to pray in the same space that they shit.
>>
GO HOME SYRIAN GIRL
>>
>>76641642
Well they can always go back if they don't like it
>>
>>76641642
Yeah, yeah, of course: a young woman from Syria. Totally representative, etc.

And well: how about staying in your country then? And I didn't know we spend 700 billion to 1,5 trillion on Ungeziefer... I'm so used to getting enraged, I can't even get enraged anymore.
>>
fuck i hate muslims so much. their home countries have always been shit and yet they think they know how to better run a country
>>
>>76641642
i didn't know we make Syrian girls as sex slaves, evil germans we are like ISIS
>>
>>76641642

Germany is treating muslims like trash, because they're not tolerant enough, so they have to let in more refugees.

Don't you people know by now how the media work?
>>
>>76642002
>>76642011
>>76642110
YOU PROMISED TO HOUSE ALL REFUGEES. Germans will always be cunts. WORLD WAR 2 WORLD WAR 2. NAZI CUNTS.
>>
>>76641642
I should paint my skin with nuttella and go to germany. I'd get free teen pussy with bmw and free haus.
>>
>>76642478
This. Theyre cultist leeches
>>
>>76641642
Translation:
> Muslim woman: The situation makes me angry and sad. They treat us like bugs.

I'm actually surprised a Muslim woman can speak German. I thought they weren't allowed to go to school.
>>
>>76641642
The whole refugee crisis is a huge scam.

Merkel invited these people in 1. for cheap labour (the German birth rate has shrunk to nothing) and 2. to put pressure on the poorer European countries like Greece and Hungary as the refugees enter the Schengen area through those places. If Merkel and other world leaders truly gave a shit about these people, they'd demand Saudi, Dubai, Qatar, etc. take them in, given that those countries are filthy rich and have identical language and culture.

There are also plenty of reports from refugees claiming they were scammed. Basically, they were told by the people whom they paid to smuggle them to Greece that the German government would give them tons of welfare, union jobs, and even a fucking HOUSE. No wonder so many of them are choosing to go back to war-torn shitholes.
>>
>>76644448
More likely she wasn't speaking German at all, they just had a translator on site.
>>
>>76643977
just tell m, that you are political refugee, since pol-land is so facist.
>>
>come to the west
>refuse conform to western values and demand special treatment
>surprised when some people don't respect you
>>
>>76641642
Those ungrateful fucks.
They chose to come to germany.
Everything is free for them.
If they don't like it, I'd be more than happy to personally kick their asses until we reach the border.
AND THAT WOULD BE FREE TOO FUCKING MUDSLIMES
>>
>>76643773
Why are you even online this late, don't you have to get drunk in your local pub?
>>
>>76641642
GERMONY
>gib house
>gib money
>gib ficki ficki
NOW or else I CALL
>RAYCISSM
>>
>>76642013
This. Fuck them and their feelings, they should be happy countries will let them in and give them a decent place to live. They are refugees, not citizens, do they really think they are entitled to whatever the fuck they want? Be grateful you are still alive and out of danger.
>>
>>76644978
>More likely she wasn't speaking German at all, they just had a translator on site.
this man knows what he talks about
http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article156095783/Er-schaute-sie-boese-an-und-sagte-Du-nicht-willkommen.html
>>
>>76645791
Thanks for the concern but the only bar in my village is getting painted and won't be open till saturday.
>>
Deport
>>
>>76646896
>Deport
Impossible. She is Palestinian... from Syria. She will stay in Germany forever, not working, not contributing, just taking away.

This is the way of the world. She will get 7 kids and get 6000 Euros per month to support them. All from welfare.
>>
>>76646048
>They are refugees, not citizens, do they really think they are entitled to whatever the fuck they want? Be grateful you are still alive and out of danger.

That's the problem, they don't see it that way. They just don't fit in here because of the culture differences alone. Then there's Allah of course, and after all they are now in the land of the infidels.
>>
>>76643773
Italy, you're crazy
>>
>>76643977
dubs of truth. We'll say that we got sent to pokey for marching with KOD.
>>
>>76647444
Well they can fuck off back to Syria if living in a civilized country is so terrible to them. How can you escape war and complain about living conditions? It's not like they are living in shacks with no water. I guarantee its better than whatever they had. Shit just pisses me off
>>
FUCK YOUR COUNTRY
IT'S MINE NOW
>>
>>76643773
Bizarro Italy is being daft .
>>
>>76641642
Sauce faggot
>>
>>76647087
Exactly.

This all is the kind of mess that happens when the leader of a country invites millions of people in, who know shit about us.
b-but Miss Merkel said we stay?! Where ma house? Where ma money?????
>>
>>76648380
See
>>76646222
>>
>>76643773

Marxists taig trash.
>>
>>76643977
>Requesting a BMW and not a Porsche.

Got to step it up on the handouts, Zbigniew.
>>
>>76647444
>That's the problem, they don't see it that way. They just don't fit in here because of the culture differences alone.
They do see it like that when it comes to learning German or trying to fit in.
>"Why should we change? When the war is over, we go back home..."
>>
File: 1460227176356.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1460227176356.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>>76641642

Good thing we still know how to deal with lice ;)
>>
>>76641642
>A kebab complaining suddenly means it's "GERMANY NO"
Oh please, if she was actually being treated like a bug she would've left. She's just demanding sympathy, and the Germans WILL give it to her. Mark my words.

>>76643499
>Don't you people know by now how the media work?
Where do you think you are, an assembly of reasonable people? This is /pol/, dingus.
>>
>>76647087
>She is Palestinian... from Syria. She will stay in Germany forever, not working, not contributing,

It's easy to get her and her 7 kids to make some grass grow.
>>
>>76644978
>>76646222
I'm surprised she knows how to speak English. Aren't a lot of Muslims illiterate, even in their own language?
>>
>>76650901
Only like 50 60 per cent
>>
>>76650901
>>76651477
No need for the ability to read when you got religion. Indoctrination is complete at a young age, and tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>76641642
Not better than in Syria? These "refugees" really are delusional spoiled brats. Let them keep behaving like this, it'll look like Syria soon. Not enough Germans have been mugged by reality.
>>
>>76647087
well, go tell israel that she can go home and she probably would.

Jews did this.
>>
So here's something I have been troubled by a lot lately. I do not feel bad for those cowardly deserters who run from Syria. I do not feel bad for the leeches that hitch the ride for gibs. I certainly do not feel bad for the Western sluts that get the "rape culture" they've been so desperately calling for all these years.

But somehow I feel bad for all the Muslim women. They get told life is going to be great in the West - either because "it's so unreligious" or because "husband goes means wife goes" - and then catch all the shit those other cunts deserve.

Is this wrong? I don't like that I don't know how I should handle this feel.
>>
>>76641642
Oh they think this is bad?
A little more ficki ficki acts and look how they are when they go full reich-mode on islamic infestation.
>>
>>76642013
>>76646048
Anons, the joke is that they get much better treatment than what a legit refugee's entitled to.

Germany could just put them in closed camps with prison food, shelter and basic medical aid and the darkies already wouldn't have right to complain.
As things are now, they all get more than that. They're free to move, many are housed in apartments and they get money they can spend however they want. They get free tuition and recreational programs. Soon many of them will get Blue Cards that'll allow them to work anywhere in the EU.

They just think that if they whine really hard, they'll get even more. Sadly they may not be wrong.
>>
>>76641642
Save some of that hate for the Money Printers!

They are the people behind mass immigration into all white countries.
>>
>>76652799
Honestly I too feel bad for the women that get dragged to the Western world, especially for the older ones, the moms. They won't experience anything from the freedom they probably hope they'll get here. Their husbands don't let them meet strangers so they'll never learn the language, never learn a trade and get a job. They'll remain prisoners in their homes, forever bound to serve their lazy shitter kids and useless husbands. It'll be even worse for them than it was in their home countries since they won't even get to meet other housewives like them.

Luckily they're a minority, as you know, the majority are young unmarried men still.
>>
>>76654111
There are good and bad news here.

The bad is that we won't actually get much of a hold on the (((printers))) over here.

The good is that this is because they're now all hiding out at your place. You bring the hate on the La Raza fucks, we bring the hate on the La Raghead fucks, and then we team up on the banks - does this sound good?
>>
>>76652799
You'd better shape the fuck up senpai, they all have to go into the ovens. Men,. women, and children. Every single one of them is a threat. Every last one of them has to go.
>>
>>76646237
>one pub
m8 we have 9 in our town that only has a few thousand people living in the surrounding area.
>>
File: hatespeech.png (112 KB, 1083x712) Image search: [Google]
hatespeech.png
112 KB, 1083x712
>>76641642
we will hunt down these sandniggers .

one day they will end up in Birkenau
>>
>>76652799
>>76654658

Please they are no better than the men with their religious beliefs. The only one who you can feel sorry for are the young daughters.
>>
>>76654658
Fuck, now it's even worse. Islam is a fucking cancer on this Earth.

>>76654831
I won't lie - my hope is that they'll run scared once the first few squads round up some migrants. But I -will- stand with my people above all. If it must be the ovens, then it will.
>>
>>76641642
>Sie behandeln uns wie Ungeziefer
Seid ihr das nicht, ihr dreckigen Kakerlaken?
>>
File: meinfreund.jpg (40 KB, 418x524) Image search: [Google]
meinfreund.jpg
40 KB, 418x524
meh, nothing new.

There was actually an documentary of an syrian family, supported by an "christian" women who said "It's my duty as an christian to help these people"

They got an fucking HOUSE in an beautiful small village, money, food, clothing, furniture, everything.

Do you know what the father said at the end as he saw this house in the village?

>"Im thankfull and all..but, i want to be in city, i want to have mosque and markets i don't want to live in nowhere"

These people are nothing more than leeches, disgusting, disgusting leeches. I hate them, and i will forever hate them.
>>
>>76652799
Did you never have muslim friends or classmates? The man may control everything to the outside, control all the money and make all decisions. But these turkish fat grannies you see aren't oppressed by their men, they control the whole household and if he dares to doubt something in the household, they will make his life hell. All turks I know are afraid of their mother and sisters and if you ever visit them there was no doubt who was in charge there. Don't feel bad for them - in families the driving force behind the decision to go here and leech from us was likely the wife.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8
Thread theme
>>
>>76641642
>Sie behandeln uns wie Ungeziefer

top kek
>>
>>76655542
Do you have a link to the documentary?
>>
>>76656931

I can't find it anymore sadly, im sorry :(

But i remember the Christian women was some 50-60 year old redhead with glasses, showing this family their new home.
>>
File: Zyclon B time.jpg (8 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Zyclon B time.jpg
8 KB, 230x230
>>76641642
Breathe deeply and it will all be alright.
>>
>>76655948
This is actually something that I didn't know. Puts it into perspective, to a point.
>>
>>76642011
>I'm not gay I just like dudes fucking me in the ass
>>
>>76642011
Careful Dieter, you never know who could be monitoring your posts.
>>
>>76657549
It's not accurate.
I'm a kindergartener, holy shit even the 5 year old boys stomp and spit all over their mothers, it's taught to them from early age. There's probably a difference from upper class to lower class.
>>
>>76655948
I grew up with turks and the women dont control shit. All they do is spoil their sons.
>>
>>76658174
Well, the class thing makes sense to me for one. I think I will go with this explanation.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.