[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEPOOOOOOORT! >Martinez asked everyone in attendance to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Screenshot_20160609-151441.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160609-151441.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
DEPOOOOOOORT!

>Martinez asked everyone in attendance to look beyond the “way the media portrays us” and to overlook those “dehumanizing accusations that some politicians have made.” She wanted people to “keep your heart open” and try to find “the love and understanding that makes us human.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/illegal-alien-high-school-valedictorian-texas-blames-u-s-takes-swipe-trump/
>>
Why not go hang out with the humans in mexico then?
>>
>blasts trump
>doesn't blasts the goverment of her country
and that is why trump is winning
>>
>>76640560
She has to go back.
>>
>>76640560
>blasts trump
>he's not even the president
fucking idiot
>>
>>76641353
this
>>
Can't they revoke her degree for studying illegally?
>>
>>76641247
did you read the article? she didn't even say his name.
>>
>>76640560
>"Hey guys, I'm 1 out of 1000000 mexicans that actually got a good education. Fuck you Trump!"
>>
>talking shit about the country that even gave her those opportunities to begin with
>>
File: retardedspic.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
retardedspic.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>76641654
well did she mention this midget?
>>
Why do American cucks allow this, if she's breaking the law she should get punished.
>>
>>76640560
she means keep your wallets open and give money to illegals
>>
>>76640560
I know my people. GPA doesnt mean shit. She will get knocked up eventually and leave the labor force.
>>
>>76642025
shut the fuck up
>>
>>76640560
>dehumanizing

Why do they keep saying this? Nobody doubts illegal immigrants are human, but they're humans who broke a law by entering a country without permission.
>>
Based Lara legs eternally btfo of pol

"B-but I reported her to ICE...."
They aren't going to do shit. They gk after real hard criminals, not the valedictorian of a school going to college

She's going to be at.a university in fall poltards can only dream of
Top kek
>>
>>76640560
>find “the love and understanding that makes us human.”

You're a human.

A beautiful, illegal, deportable human.
>>
>biting the hand that feeds you
>>
File: 1441328917377.jpg (42 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1441328917377.jpg
42 KB, 500x250
>>76640560
>The government I am immigrating to illegally is bad and needs to be changed to suit immigrants
>I have no comments on my previous country which I am fleeing
>>
>>76642598
She probably doesn't even know Mexico, she was practically raised in USA, which also means she should shut the fuck and stop acting like she's mexican.
>>
>>76640560

lol like the media doesn't kiss her lawbreaking ass
>>
>>76642025
Yeah, we're trying but all your eses keep throwing a hissy fit and the limpwristed progressives take their side.
>>
>>76640560
You gotta go back.
>>
>>76642160
Truth.
>>
>>76642292
Anyone can get into the University of Texas, what the fuck are you on about?
>>
Does undocumented mean no ID or passport? What do they do if the police stops them? Why don't they get deported?
>>
>>76642292
this
>>
>>76642025
The Jews have kicked our culture's teeth in. It's as simple as that really. They convinced at least half of the population that racism is the worst thing ever. So we're afraid to point out that this piece of shit criminal needs to be grabbed up, handcuffed, transported to a FEMA camp, and summarily deported from there, and every single adult that participated in harboring her, from her school principal on down, needs to be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting.

But we can't say that because it's "mean" and "racist". And if we can't even SAY it, how the hell are we going to do it?
>>
>>76642922
But she is Mexican and has to go back.
>>
>>76640560
how the fuck can you get to college registration without showing any sort of documents that shows your situation?
>>
>>76643952

Because racism.
>>
>>76640560
She can't be. She's protected by the DREAM Act.
>>
>>76642292
UT LOL. Even A FUCKING LEAF turned down that meme of a school and went to UMich instead.

Get on my level spic-eroo. Hahaha.
>>
>>76643670

Unlike in Europe it's not legal for our cops to randomly stop people and ask them for documentation because they look foreign
>>
Immigrants like her and me typically come to the U.S. plain and simple for a better life. Yes, what she did is possible in Mexico, but lets keep it real. There are more opportunities here in the United States than in Mexico.

You ball or you watch.
>>
>>76644366
Yeah but you need an ID for thousand things right? Opening a bank account, getting anything to do with schools, goverment etc.

How the fuck do you rent a car or enroll in a school without proof of identity?
>>
>>76644492

Like, if she was legal, that would be fine.

Hell, some of my best colleagues in university were here on student visas from India, the middle east, Africa, and Mexico.

But she's disadvantaging actual Tejanos who grew up in the state.
>>
>>76643952
Asking documentation from non-whites is racist shitlord.
>>
>>76643849
Fair enough, if that's the law of the land, I agree. Though I doubt that's gonna happen, your government is practically tumblr.
>>
>>76644608

Enrolling in a school only requires you to provide proof of residency(to qualify for in-state tuition)if you aren't applying for federal grants.

Texas also offers fast-track no-questions-asked acceptance in ANY university to a student within the top 10% of any high school in the state, and offers state-specific grants to anyone who graduates above the minimum requirements.

None of these require you to provide proof of citizenship. Just residence.
>>
>>76644492

the problem with her is that she's a shit stirring ingrate.
>>
>>76644492
Who gives a fuck if you came here for a better life? Why do immigrants say this as if we're supposed to care? You were let in by a small group of elites that I never liked or supported. I'm under no obligation to care about you wanting a better life. Fuck off. Go find it elsewhere.
>>
>>76644846
And you can just rent a house right? Is that enough? What if I just go on a tourist visa, rent a house and then I can get into a school?
>>
The best thing about this is if Republicans even say a word against it, they'll be politically fucked. Good luck in Florida, faggots.
>>
>>76642025
CALIFORNIA

I swear every kike lawyer and judge and every bleeding heart professor has made a pit stop in that shithole of a state and come out pronouns blazing in an SJW fury.
>>
>>76645054
>le Rethuglicans
hellow newfriend
>>
>>76645229
>all the lawyers and judges and professors are so stupid! Unlike me! you should listen to me instead! I'm way smarter than all those idiots!
>>
>she commits a crime that is widely reported by main stream media
>nothing happens

America is beyond repair, WW3 is your only salvation.
>>
>>76645367
>only right wingers go to /pol/

I've been here for a long time, faggot. Get fucked. It's fun to see the constant melt down of right wing faggotry here. Count me to be here WHEN Trump loses in November. I'll enjoy your delusions on the meanwhile.
>>
>>76642292
Why are you okay with this?
>>
Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande River. If you're a mother and dad, and you got kids to feed, and you're making 50 cents and you see someone in Iowa making $50, and you care about those kids, you're coming.
>>
>>76645000

That is how most non-mexicans illegally immigrate, over staying their visas. Plenty of mexicans, too, if they aren't destitute.

Generally, we are lenient on the matter and they are given a grace period to renew, but enforcement is not high because nobody cares about non-mexican illegals.

This really is not too much of a big deal except in California, where out of state parents will literally rent a hovel apartment for two years in order to ensure their child gets top priority for Cali universities with in state tuition.

The only place that does more than a cursory check is Cali. Surprisingly.

It is just a sort of matter of fact that we trust people are supposed to legally be here. The USA tracks its citizens rather lightly.
>>
>>76646146
>USA tracks its citizens rather lightly

NSA shill.
>>
>>76640560
> Illegal immigrant
> Drug cartels
> Sex traffickers
> Who aimed to ethnically cleans Blacks from parts of Cali.
> Corrupt politicians
> This is a problem we should deal with guys.
STOP PORTRAYING ALL MEXICANS IN A BAD LIGHT! LOOK AT ME!

> Islamists-facists
> Terrorists
> Sex trafficers
> Corrupt politicians
> This is a problem we should deal with guys.
STOP PORTRAYING ALL MUSLIMS IN A BAD LIGHT! LOOK AT ME!

These people need to stop dragging themselves into the limelight. No one is talking about them until they make it about them. Once they have shown they will run interference for these activities, it really does become about them.
>>
File: 654312.png (145 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
654312.png
145 KB, 800x670
She will never be able to redeem that full ride financial aid.
>>
>>76646064
And there should be drones with guns attached waiting for them.
>>
>>76646532

I don't really ascribe too much power to surveillance and tracking if you don't have a criminal record or a large online presence.

My brother has a fairly common name(Daniel Hernandez), and almost twice a year has to go to local police departments to explain that he is not a rapist from the 1990's who fled to Mexico, when he has to go through checkpoints or gets pulled over in a routine traffic stop.
>>
>>76646704

Will she be getting deported ?

Makes me rage how she thinks she can thumb it to the American tax payer.
>>
>>76646704

Depends on how she got the financial aid, more than likely.

It probably isn't federal, because I qualified for full federal, and I -still- had to work my ass off to get through university, because I wasn't going to take any fucking loans.
>>
>>76642160
THIS
>>
>>76641655
nice stattics you must be either a deluded stupid shit or a stupid shit who didnt go to college am i right?

u are good with numbers, you should have a lot of money right now
>>
>>76647069

She's 18.

When was the last time ANY 18 year old paid respects to the average American taxpayer?

See: Berniebros.
>>
>>76645054
>florida

Cubans dominate there and they hate illegals.
>>
>>76647166

I get what you mean but she's a fucking illegal.

When they make this shit known can't ICE just pay her a visit and v& the bitch.
>>
>>76642025

this is the correct answer
>>76643831
>>
>>76644821
Cant believe im saying this jose but your correct
>>
>>76642160
they all turn barrio eventually.
>>
>>76642313
>morality dualism anybody?

kek you sinical hypocrite

>thats far from sarcasm

Your autismo is showing sir, and spaguetti is comming out of your pockets
>>
>>76643849
just like a lot of millons who you think they are mexicans but they are usa citizen with the same rights as you do.

Thats funny
>>
>>76647525

did you respond to the wrong comment or are you legitimately schizophrenic
>>
>>76640560
I dub thee.... Queen Bean.
>>
>>76645229
She lives in Texas, not California
>>
>>76647322

most importantly, are her and her parents using some type of stolen identity?
most of them are

If i posed as someone else for my own benefit, I'd end up in jail and my life would be ruined

being "undocumented" shouldn't save you from that punishment
>>
>>76640560
If she was undocumented, how the fuck did she even enroll in the university?
>>
>>76647322

Because we don't just exile people for overstaying their welcome, and people are allowed to visit.

Generally, the procedure involves figuring out what kind of undocumented status they have(overstayed their welcome, completely undocumented, etcetera), and then filing the appropriate deportation paperwork with state and federal authorities, before turning the case over to the embassy of whatever country they're from.

Along the way, if it is a matter of paperwork or overstaying their welcome, they are given a chance to renew paperwork if their reason for staying is still valid, and are given time to get their affairs in order for departure so for instance, a landlord doesn't get slammed with a mysteriously disappearing tenant and actually knows what happened to them.
>>
>>76643831
yhey are crafty man.They know also if we are preoccupied with race shit we wont target them for twisting the dials.
fucking diversion,meanwhile they gain control of every bank in the world.
>>
>>76647845

See my post here.

>>76644846

Europeans take note that in the USA we do not have NATIONAL university systems like you do.

Universities are state-run affairs, though they do get federal aid. Most states don't give a shit about citizenship, as it is too much of a pain to track, and go for the much easier to track and prove residency requirement(generally 2 years).
>>
>>76646688
>divorse
>child abbandon
>teen drug adicts
>teen pregnancy
>women dont know how to cook (thats why all of you are fat as fuck amerifats)
>education is a business not a right (keep you socially segregated, the poor with the poor and the elites with th eelites)
>usa culture glorify army killers murderers and rapist, glorify sex and how you look
>low family values
>retard children feel unloved becuause your parents are stupid enought to dont know how to make money.
>only ihnerith debt and problems from family

what else anon? usa is so perfec eh? i dont let me start on britbongs becuase you guys are more fucked up than others, with all your systetical maryjain and heroin epidemic.

thats really cute, you still need to lurk like 10 more years kid to even make a valid point here.
>>
>>76647836
>Because we don't just exile people for overstaying their welcome, and people are allowed to visit.

Are you fucking retarded or Mexican?

>>76647836

Exactly my thoughts. Trump can't come any sooner man. This shit is getting way out of hand.
>>
File: 1451580593985.jpg (100 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1451580593985.jpg
100 KB, 763x652
>>76640560
>steal herself an education
>proceeds to act morally superior about it

Remember, it's other countries duty to pay for and raise our children AND they are somehow the bad guys as well for being deceived. >Valedictorian logic
>>
it should be highly illegal for states to use government grants and loans to give ILLEGALS access to education

i have no idea why this isn't already a massive breach of federal law
>>
>>76648156
How did she sign the rent contract if she is undocumented?
Sorry if I sound like a dense fag, but in Germany you can't do shit without an ID.
>>
>>76647954

So of course, she's only brave because she knows she'll be safe, by the morning she'll be an american citizen free of any repercussions while the rest of the illegal immigrant situation remains the same.

Of course she got to feel "mexican" and "strong" and "righteous" and so much better than the rest. You can keep her amerilards, she's shit.
>>
>>76648222
>what else anon? usa is so perfec eh? i dont let me start on britbongs becuase you guys are more fucked up than others, with all your systetical maryjain and heroin epidemic.

Put down the tequila juan.
>>
>>76647845
you just need proof of residency to enroll, something like a utility or a phone bill. plus she most likely has DACA which is a work permit and exempts her from deportation
>>
Fuck this stupid bitch. DEPORT NOW
>>
>>76647954

Was meant for you

>>76648231
>>
>>76647672
should i explain that to you or you think you can handle it on your own champ?
>>
>>76648444

please explain
>>
>>76640560
Valedictorian of a high school where 70% of the students literally cannot read. Nobody in the audience even understands the words she's trying to use.
>>
>>76640560
Being illegal is nothing else than corruption. So now i should believe she didn't bought her education? People like that are untrustworthy.
>>
>>76642025
I wish I knew Pablo, I wish I knew. If it were up to me I send them all back to your house. The problem is our resident shitlib bleeding hearts who HATE AMERICA but for some reason they won't fucking leave.
>>
>>76642160
Reality.
>>
>>76640560
>hey guys I'm breaking the law
>will probably bitch that she gets deported
>>
>>76648231

Quiet, leaf. I'm a proud native Tejano, and I won't let you disparage me because of old ethnic origins. My people bled for the land they call home, and helped build this region.

It is NOT illegal to come and visit the United States. And we don't just throw people out for not having papers, otherwise trust me, tons of cities WOULD have done this to their homeless already(I mean, Dallas did the next best thing, and made homelessness illegal).

>>76648322

Renters don't have to prove citizenship. They just have to meet whatever (landlord-specified) qualifications are set. Same for homeownership. If her folks have jobs, it isn't hard at all. The only thing you need to prove citizenship for(I'm not sure if this is still true?) Is a bank account. You need a visa or proof of citizenship, or at least, when I opened a bank account 10 years ago, I did. And that only applies to banks. Credit Unions don't have the same requirements.
>>
>>76648359

the problem is she has apparently been here since she was a small child

that "work permit" has been renewed every couple years so she can avoid becoming a full citizen but still live here for free
>>
File: Hung ass nigga.jpg (46 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
Hung ass nigga.jpg
46 KB, 500x749
Good. The more disregard for whiteys laws there is every fuckin day? FUCK YEAH.

Whitey wont do shit and everybody knows it. Rub it in his evil fuckin face. Soon we just take special taxes outta whiteys check and hand it right to brown.

Fuck you motherfuckers. Your country for black and brown. We takin it piece by fuckin piece and you wont do shit. Your bitches never stop votting to give us half your shit and run into our arms.
>>
File: 1460083485174.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1460083485174.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>76640560
>Admitting to breaking the law at your graduation
Wow so smart
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
The real story here is that an illegal academically BTFO of all Americans in her school and /pol/ just cant accept it KEK
>>
>>76648582
>Nobody in the audience even understands the words she's trying to use.

decent chance she gave whole sections in spanish
>>
>>76648533
we are not at your elemendary school anymore kid, sorry dont have time to give my attention to autismo mongoloids such as you.

You can find someone else to break your annus faggot.
>>
>>76648762

kek you need to be on some type of medication
>>
We need to deport these fucks with no remorse. You can't admit to breaking the law and expect us to bend over.
>>
Why was the other thread deleted? ?__?
>>
>>76644686
Not her fault others werent qualified.
>>
File: Trump 4chan post.png (54 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
Trump 4chan post.png
54 KB, 608x336
>>76648735
She was a fucking child when she came in Idiot knew nothing about immigration laws it her parents fault at most
>>
>>76641509
no. there are laws in place that prevent her from being deported. basically, it's a sort of amnesty for kids who were brought to America illegally before they were 13 or 16 and before 2007. they can apply every 2 years for extended stays to study or work as long as she's not in any real trouble can do so in perpetuity.
>>
>>76648900
>qualified

what does that even mean
>>
If a person wins a marathon when they did not register do we give them a medal? No because they did not enter properly and did not contribute the fee required which helped create and organise the race in the first place
>>
>>76648750
lol thats the funny shit. like ppl who complain that mexican took their jobs, imagine how shitty your job must be for a mexishit to take it from you? wtf

and the same apply to ppl who talk shit about mexicans, just becuase you live in the ghetto with them elbow with elbow dont make you better than them, if you live near them that makes you shittier than them becuase you have all the oportunities and they dont, so how the fuck is that posible?
>>
>>76641353
She has an American degree so she'll have way better chances to make it than most Mexicans. Hell, she was a valedictorian. Going back to Mexico would be the best outcome posible for her. On gringolandia she's just another spic, on Mexico she's exceptional
>>
File: marjorie-de-sousa-579463.jpg (17 KB, 304x340) Image search: [Google]
marjorie-de-sousa-579463.jpg
17 KB, 304x340
>>76648880
see >>76648947
>>
If she's so smart, why hasn't she filed the proper paperwork to become legal yet?

It's not THAT expensive, and there are loads of charities that will help pay for that.
>>
Lmao please keep posting, this is playing out beautifully for Hillary.
>>
File: laughter stops.png (123 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
123 KB, 356x256
>>76649102

this

bitch is just attention whoring

now being illegal or whatever is "cool"
>>
File: 13472792.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
13472792.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>76648947
so it suddenly stopped being illegal because she was a child at the time?

minors can break the law too, you know.
>>
>>76648584
>The problem is our resident shitlib bleeding hearts who HATE AMERICA but for some reason they won't fucking leave.

Texas: allows undocumented immigrant students to pay in-state tuition rates

Utah: allows undocumented immigrant students to pay in-state tuition rates AND get a driver's license

>hurr durr liberals ruin everything
>>
>>76649155

how so? i havent heard a peep of this in the media
>>
how you burgers tolerate an evidently even encourage your budget being redistributed to aliens is beyond my comprehension
>>
>>76642025
> Mexican intellectual
>>
>>76649021
Too hard for shitskins to understand
At this point, I'm fine with military style deportation
>>
File: 1451954511314.jpg (28 KB, 528x440) Image search: [Google]
1451954511314.jpg
28 KB, 528x440
>>76640560
Did she end the speech by thanking America I wonder.
>>
>>76648989

I'm assuming he means that she deserves everything due to her GPA.

And I'm in agreement with that. Her performance is exemplary.

But she should be made to get a student visa like everyone else, and have to go through the Naturalization process to get citizenship.

And she should rightfully be disqualified from federal aid(if she's taking any).

I mean, she's a high school valedictorian. Surely she can pass a test on US social studies?
>>
>>76640560
How is it even possible for her to receive education when she's not a citizen? What kind of a shitshow are you burgers running over there? Public services should be available only for the tax paying population.
>>
>>76648875
why did your parents send you to the psychiatrist ?

who is the addict annon? mom or dad?

protip: Dont give too much personal information or ppl on the internet will fuck you ass really hard untill you make you question yourself and your little world.

its funny you cant even tell sane from a deluded really anymore.

I wont tell you to kill yourself, maybe you still have some hope left annon.
>>
>>76649221
You'll see soon ;)
>>
>>76649059
>>76648947

illegal means illegal. doesn't matter whether you're responsible for the circumstances or not.
>>
>>76649345

plz gibe sources bby
>>
>>76649054
>on Mexico she's exceptional
Do you have universities in that shithole of a country?
>>
>>76649334

you take drunken shitposting to new extremes
>>
>>76640560
lots of ignorance and equivocation in this (and the other Mayte) threads. lots of racism and nationalism, too. i guess posters would rather spout their nonsense than actually educate themselves on the topic. eh, it's /pol/ so that's expected.
>>
>>76648947
When will people stop victimizing their children by forcing them to illegally occupy a foreign country, when they are too young to understand the ramifications?

Now she's here illegally, but has no idea how to survive in her home country when she gets deported. How can you morally support this reckless, irresponsible behavior of her parents?
>>
>>76649423

dont they just teach people to leave cars on blocks?
>>
>>76645417
lawyers stir up shit so they can make money
>>
File: 1464656758786.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1464656758786.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>76642292
>poltards can only dream of

I have a degree from UT.

>>76644364
>>76643569
Wh-what's wrong with UT?
>>
>>76640560
DELETE THIS
>>
>>76649199

It's a balance, really.

When you have a distaste for bureaucracy and tracking of people, you have to accept that it is going to be hard to track and enforce these things.

I mean, every southwest state thinks Texas' border patrol checkpoints are a HORRIFYING hassle and violation of their rights, and swears they will NEVER implement them, because taking less than five minutes to say "Yes, I'm a citizen, I'm heading to X. Thanks, have a great day" is a "PAPERS PLEASE, JUDEN MOVE ALONG CITIZEN" type violation of their rights.
>>
>>76641654

You clearly didn't faggot.....

>Martinez admitted to WFAA 8 that she purposefully alluded to Trump in her speech. “I didn’t know if people would pick up on that, but I knew, and that made me feel better so,” she stated.
>>
>>76649516
bretty gud

7/10
>>
>>76647158
>stattics
>>
stop this
>>
>>76649021
a false equivalency is false, mate. try again. fail again. fail better.
>>
God our country is so fucking cucked, goddammit. Is this still the US or is this Sweden now?
>>
>>76649423

Mexico's universities are pretty good, from what I've heard, but they're ass-expensive, and all located in places with prohibitively bad rent, so most students who can would rather get a visa to study in the USA, because Texas has a number of great schools(like the one I'm in) with bargain price engineering programs and ultra-low rent, with populations that have a high amount of spanish-speakers and spanish language services.
>>
>>76640560
Reminder that more immigrants have been deported under the Obama Administration than any other since the 50s.

"Nation of immigrants," my ass. I was born here, you fuck.
>>
>>76640560
>think with your emotions, not with reason
>>
Also, lol at all the faggots trying to rationalize her illegal status. If it's too hard for you to understand the concept of following the rules, you have no argument even with the most persuasive stupidity. This isn't your fathers immigration. They cut in line and make it harder for people who follow the rules to come in and have an equally competitive life.
>>76649520
This.
People are trying HARD to shift the blame from bad parenting to a lack of understanding for the US citizen. We are not responsible for every person's lack of parenting around the world. If you disagree -- it's a litmus test for having a pair of testicles.
>>
>>76640560
I rather keep cold logic than an "open heart and love and understanding that makes us human" because too many "humans" now exploit emotions for their own selfish gains.
>>
>>76649383
Knowingly and Willingly is a principal of all law she may be complicit of one but not both
>>
>>76649591
>I deserve to be here because muh feelings

Are women even capable of selflessness?
>>
>>76640560

Martinez, you have to go back.
>>
>>76649263
>And she should rightfully be disqualified from federal aid(if she's taking any).

130k is already down the drain for this spic
>>
>>76640560

you cunt

your beaner parents couldnt be assed to fill out some paperwork and pay some fees? or were they too busy shitting that girl out 2 feet from the border?

fuck illegals

im a legal immigrant, i followed the laws of this country and assimilated, hell i even served in our military, fuck this uppity attention whore beaner
>>
>>76649897

>Reminder that more immigrants have been deported under the Obama Administration than any other since the 50s.

yeah but how about that amnesty plan and those sanctuary cities
>>
>>76648711
becoming a citizen isn't as easy as going down to the citizenship store and paying 5 grand for a green card. The only way this girl can get citizenship is if an employer sponsors her or if she gets married to a citizen
>>
>>76649520
>How can you morally support this reckless, irresponsible behavior of her parents?

I'm not dummy Its the parents I'm blaming
>>
>illegal alien boasts about breaking border laws in the US. Tells Americans what to believe

If i was in power that bitch would have been arrested ASAP.

>but muh GPA

fuck it, lets make her an example. Cant wait for the illegal crack down to begin
>>
>>76650271

and pays her taxes, and isnt a felon
>>
>>76649639
>bonus extra redpill just becuase annon asked

yes annon only nerds and dorks and retard ppl correct others just because you want to feel in control again.
>>
>>76649881
I got a full scholarship and had to get a part time job because lived on another state, most of my friends got scholarships and stipend that was mainly used for booze and weed, we got free condoms from the hospitals, life as a student is strugle.
>>
Dubs
>>
>>76642160
A true Mexican Intellectual right here
>>
>>76650160

That is probably private or state aid.

If she's undocumented, she won't qualify for the Pell, unless there's identity theft going on, and the Pell doesn't even give that much cash.

I'm a teacher, and I regularly work to get my students, who are woefully ignorant of how to get money for higher education, on the right track to scholarships and aid.
>>
>>76649591

>>but I knew, and that made me feel better so

Literally every lib's justification for anything they believe or do.
>>
>>76640560
Sigh.. god damn it.
>>
>>76642025
Your kind riot, burn and kill when we try to elect someone who might actually do something about it.
>>
>>76640560
I don't consider myself a violent person but hearing her do this stupid shit makes me want to backhand her. The immigration policy in place currently is certainly convoluted and needs to be changed but that doesn't make acting like a cunt acceptable.
>>
rand paul 2016
>>
>>76640560
Revoke her degree and send her the fuck back.
>>
>>76650215
>your beaner parents couldnt be assed to fill out some paperwork and pay some fees? or were they too busy shitting that girl out 2 feet from the border?

You have no Idea how hard it is for the average Mexican to come to the US legally
>>
Fuck this ungrateful cunt ~ wall & deport
>>
>>76640560
This slut has a bigger victim complex than us niggers.
>>
>>76649323
>How is it even possible for her to receive education when she's not a citizen? What kind of a shitshow are you burgers running over there? Public services should be available only for the tax paying population.
Parents pay property tax illegal or legal
>>
>>76650382
Nice try, faggot. Not even dubs, because it's incorrect. I'd rather filter out the weak instead of opening the doors to every crybaby who can't handle the wait. I know people who waited in line. They actually value the flag. Making it much easier to come here will only increase the chance you let in someone who doesn't give a shit about America.
>>
>>76650382
>wah legal immigration is tough
It should be tougher.
>>
>proud of breaking the law
>law enforcement does nothing

Americucks will defend this.
>>
sadly texas allows this kind of stuff. we have laws in place that allow them to go to public school and college even though they are illegal.
>>
>>76650668

so what? it's not supposed to be easy to just get citizenship. it's pretty hard for the average american to go to a decent european country and become a citizen there too
>>
>>76650668

It's not that hard if you have family members or are educated enough to read, assuming you don't mind waiting a long time.

Plenty of my students are immigrants who had family members help them through the immigration process.

Part of me says that one of the big issues causing a surge in illegal immigration is that the Latino advocacy organizations who would step in and help people who were serious about immigrating but had nobody to turn to started dialing back operations in the 1990's because they thought that the mission was accomplished.

How wrong we were about that.
>>
>>76648750

She's in Texas, so it's not hard to do. Everyone there is metally retarded.
>>
>>76650925
>defend yourself against armed dindu
>get jailed for 2 years
>Sweden

I have no idea how your countrymen managed to subjugate ours for so long, considering we repelled greatest military on earth at the time
>>
File: presidente trump.jpg (92 KB, 773x829) Image search: [Google]
presidente trump.jpg
92 KB, 773x829
>>76650332
The real story here is that an illegal academically BTFO of all Americans in her school and /pol/ just cant accept it TOP KEK
>>
>>76650781
>This slut has a bigger victim complex than us niggers.

DAS RITE!!!!
Do you live in Trinidad or Tobago.
>>
>>76650668

its not supposed to be easy, it took my mom and 1 20 years to get our citizenship and that was mostly due to my military service
>>
>>76651076

Our standards are pretty low, but the valedictorian fights are still vicious.

Our solution to the problem of having to teach the slowest, dumbest students in this state was giving bright students many opportunities to take much more difficult classes, or university classes.

11th graders at my school can basically spend half the day at the university taking classes if they'd prefer, and we give them financial help as long as they keep passing.
>>
>>76650781
>us niggers
Man, you T&T posters don't pull any punches.
>>
come back with us humans then if you love being mexican so much.

Kind of fucked up how this fmbith and la raza pretent to be regular mexicans living in a """"hostile"""" enviroment, yet they feel superior to real Mexicans.
>>
>>76651252

*my mom and I 20 years
>>
>>76650820
>I know people who waited in line. They actually value the flag.
This. I work with a guy who spent the first 18 yeasr of his life working on a farm in Mexico with no electricity. Legally came to America for work as a laborer, eventually got naturalized and became a trucker, married a woman and had kids who are both 4.0 students, play sports, going off to college soon. Good man, good family, did everything right and we're supposed to disrespect all that by throwing an amnesty at illegals? No, fuck that.
>>
File: IMG_20160609_165053.jpg (48 KB, 386x370) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_165053.jpg
48 KB, 386x370
>>76642292
Tfw I was only accepted into Seton Hall and Fairleigh Dickinson back when I finished high school.
>>
>>76651252
>citizenship
Im not talking about citizenship of course that should take a while im just mentioning letting them come in
>>
>>76640560
How much did hilary pay her?
>>
>>76651162
>btfo by the indoctrination system

yea what a good slave she is. I dont care if this bitch won 10 gold Olympic medals. If she wants to live in this country she has to do it legally.
>>
>>76651539

i dont agree, many of them coming in are people who just want gibsmedats, are lazy, drug dealers, the people who really need help are 2% of all of illegal immigration, mexicans are told to just come here to leech off us its pretty much ingrained in them now
>>
>>76649567
Fuck off longhorn scum
>>
>>76650978
>it's not supposed to be easy to just get citizenship.
see>>76651539
>>
>>76651173
Yeah I do.

>>76651361
We don't because we're as real as it gets. We're not afraid to call it as it is. Be black and proud don't be ashamed if you're gibmedat, be a proud gibmedat and flaunt it.
>>
>>76649054

>Sees flag

>Dismiss post
>>
>>76651539

they can come in for the duration of time they are legally allowed to and then they have to either become a citizen/be in the process of becoming a citizen or leave
>>
>>76651252
From where anon?
>>
>>76651345
Are the sand people as retarded we think they are?
The ones applying as refugee certainly are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aFkSIm1BlQ
>>
POST RESULTS I WANT TO SEE THEIR HEADS CHOPPED OFF BY THE CARTELS
>>
>>76651345
>Our solution to the problem of having to teach the slowest, dumbest students in this state was giving bright students many opportunities to take much more difficult classes, or university classes.
holy fucking kek i havent laughed this hard in a while
>>
>>76652149

originally from that commie shithole Venezuela

now red blooded American and proud Trump supporter
>>
>>76651813
>lazy, drug dealers,
Illegals are less likely to be unemployed then the general population and less likely than the general population to commit crimes so your premise is mostly invalid the only welfare you can argue illegals get (outside of Commifornia) is Medicaid for their LEGAL Children and free lunches
>>
>>76651813

Native-born hispanics are more likely to use welfare and commit crimes.

Illegals still do both, but for the most part, their use of welfare is restricted to Medicaid and Food programs, and have an overall lower use.
>>
>>76652500

based as fuck
>>
>>76652092
Looks who's talking KEK
>>
>>76642163
C U C K
>>
>>76640560
>jetted into Texas from Mexico

We're going to need anti-air guns to stop these scum.
>>
>>76651162
It doesn't matter if she's the valedictorian.
She's not one of us.
>>
>>76640560
When did people start caring about the opinions of high schoolers?
>>
>>76652613
>Medicaid and Food programs
Medicaid is for their Legal kids Im not sure they can get food stamps though other than free lunch in school
>>
>>76640560
Focus your anger on the money printers. They are the ones who work behind the scenes to make sure the country is flooded with non whites (cheap labor.)
>>
>>76643097
it doesn't work that way

you can't break the law because you're popular
>>
>>76652821
>She's not one of us.
Nope she just ended up begin better than most Patriotic /pol/acks
>>
>>76648706

Your going back bud.
>>
>>76652940
Why would the government even allow aid to you in any form if you are not documented in their system?
>>
>>76653079
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>76650668

Good it's going to be even harder when the deportation squads come kicking doors down and that wall is 300 feet high you filthy mongrel.
>>
>>76653065
Are you implying that high school is hard?
>>
>>76653153

political correctness
dream act
muh feels
>>
File: 1428878008841.jpg (56 KB, 579x600) Image search: [Google]
1428878008841.jpg
56 KB, 579x600
>>76640560
When can I quit my job and join a deportation squad?
>>
>>76653079
Hah, I like this Canadian.
>>
>>76641654
even if she didn't you're on 4chinz so you should be used to implications

you fucking moron
>>
>>76653153

The programs that they do make use of, they do because the aid comes INDIRECTLY.

They file through another agency(like a hospital or school or insurer), who doesn't have to check or doesn't bother checking, mostly because this would be a bureaucratic nightmare, and because states don't like the federal government up in their business.
>>
>>76653189
thank you based canada
they know deportation squads are the only thing that will prevent canada from being the next target
>>
>>76653182

A fucking shit skin
>>
>>76652474
It actually works well. I don't know what state other anon is in but I took advantage of this, and was able to keep the college class credits toward my BS
>>
>>76653079

Native. Tejano.

Stay the fuck in your own country, leaf. I'll stay in mine.
>>
>>76652613
That's true but they put their parents and their entire extended family in Mexico and the US on their tax returns as dependents and get tax payouts in the $10,000+ area.

As well as getting welfare benefits for all those dependents.
>>
>>76640560

Why doesn't she have some "love and understanding" for the people that fought for, and bled for this country to make it free? And for the people who's ancestors built it up and gave their lives to make it civilized? How about she have some love and understanding for all the destitute and needy American poor whom she and her countrymen are siphoning off limited resources from?

HUH? WHY CAN'T SHE HAVE SOME FUCKING LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING?!
>>
>>76649054
>Way better chances

Stupid paco, literally nobody will hire a Mexican without documentation and legal status. The best she'll do is be a street sweeper in a chinatown or flipping burger at Jose's joint.
>>
>>76653503
You are 1000% wrong. My entire city is illegals and they get $12.50 an hour starting pay picking apples, or washing cherries or packing pears.

Plus free housing and food and are shown how to game the welfare and tax system..
>>
File: 1422382355395.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1422382355395.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>>76640560
>parents break law and illegally enter country
>country gives your illegal parents employment and welfare so you can survive
>education system helps you succeed
>high education gives you a free ride

>shit all over the country that gave you everything

GAS THE SPICS

BORDER WAR NOW
>>
File: first-the-beaners.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
first-the-beaners.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>76653467

You say tejano I say taco.

Your going back whether you like it or not jorge.
>>
I'm a graduate student here legally on F-1 visa, and I am offended by those who protect her.

There are rules for everyone. If she is that smart, I'm sure she could come to the US for undergraduate or graduate studies without breaking any laws. Especially considering she is a latino woman, there is a lot of exclusive scholarships for people like her.

Also, if you want to offer amnesty to the illegals, offer it to legals first.
>>
>>76653729
>>
People watch this

Most people have NO idea how bad this is.. It is going to destroy America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

save this to post in other threads for the bullshit arguments
>>
>>76640560
Get this piece of shit out of here. Goddamn leeches.
>>
>>76653360
Tfw when a "shit skin" is the most attractive man in the world
>>
has ANYONE here actually reported here to ICE?

Report her parents too they can go be a happy family in Mexico
>>
>>76653860

Make sure to send a postcard from Tijuana.
>>
>>76653725
Oh, yeah. They'll surely break middle income family status in no time.

It's a rat's wheel for these dumb pacos. They'll live in constant poverty and be trapped. But, hey - beggars can't be choosers.
>>
File: 2035516660_a10c50c0f0.jpg (121 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
2035516660_a10c50c0f0.jpg
121 KB, 500x333
>>76653944

>Portugese

>Mexican

Choose one
>>
>>76654115

*Portuguese
>>
>>76654087

Many of them do.

They earn that much because they get paid under the table.

Plenty of white folks who work under-the-table construction in Texas get the same deal, though they come to regret it when they get injured on the job and no help comes, because they weren't officially working.
>>
>>76653974
/pol/ just cant handle when their "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists" meme is destroyed
also see>>76648750
>>
>>76640560
We paid our hard earned tax money to support this illegal cunt, and cost one of our own the title that was meant for him/her...

When will we all just go on strike and stop working to support this system? Why do you fuckers even think your votes count?? Seriously... if everyone just stayed at home and stopped this shit, we'd finally have our IT'S HAPPENING moment.
>>
>>76640560
So she shouldn't be counted as "valedictorian" because she's not a citizen and therefore doesn't qualify for any US student services.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x635
>>76640560
>excelled by using our system and programs, without putting back into the system (paying taxes). even having the gall to shit talk us after we let you exploit us and give you what your home country couldn't, with resources that could have been used on a citizen
she should be strung up in a tree, fucking whore
>>
>>76654246

Feel free to go on strike whenever you want.

I'm sure your work is very valuable and not easily replaced.
>>
>>76654115
>American
>Not a fat ugly sloth

Pick one
>>
>>76654087
Liberal thinking:
They work for slave wages:
You show them that they actually make above minimum wage.

Then it's. Oh' yeah they will SURELY break middle income status..KEK SNORT

then you show them this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

..incoming bullshit justification..
>>
>>76644492
>come here for a better life
yeah, and you get one at our expense

you better not live on the east coast or I might accidentally kill one of your 20 siblings
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.