[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbos: The inhabitants of Morea feel they have become a minority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: prosgygew.jpg (52 KB, 820x457) Image search: [Google]
prosgygew.jpg
52 KB, 820x457
>The public anger manifested in the mayor's face Spiros Galen which reviles with ΣΚΑΙ characterizations considering him responsible for the situation created
>He pleaded the residents to be patient, justifying some petty arguing that everyone stole a chicken if you were hungry and did not eat .
>Locals protested with phrases such as " enslaved Morea ", " Community of Afghans - Pakistanis "
>Indicative was the indignation of a farmer in the area, who argues that each day he loses animals, stolen by migrants while he patrols with his shotgun to protect his property.
>The farmer threw in front of Spiros Galen Mayor a head of lamb , telling him to take it to the cook to eat , and threatened him directly , that if in one week does not provide solutions to the issue will go to City Hall and burn them all .
>>
Will be ignored by Greek media.

More Muslims! More Albanians!

Stop teaching Greek!
>>
>>76638199
These are the "doctors" and "young workers" that Europe needs to sustain itsself.
eel free to use this as evidence when arguing with Refugee loving liberals
Wont let me post link here, heres the Google search
kατοιkοι της λεσβου οργησμενοι με την kατασταση προσφυγες σkαι news.
Click the first result
>>
>>76638199
yeah they are fucked.
>>
>>76638366
i literally only found about about it from the news. They may not be based but atleats they report the facts, unlike in Germoney, sweden, the UK etc
>>
>>76638199
bump
>>
pay your debts
>>
>>76639085
Why hasn't Greece closed its borders and why doesn't it return 100% of refugees?
>>
>>76639934
When we did that the EU threatened to sanction us. when we did let them through they threatened to sanction us for not controlling the ammount of people coming through. Either way, we lose
>>76639829
>The 2011 meme strikes back
>>
>>76640204
You are silly.

Look what the Turks did they got billions out of the Germans by threatening them with Refugees, your government spreads their bum cheeks instead of doing the same.
>>
>>76638199
>>76640204
So what do you think? Will you Greeks be the first Euroland land to freak out?

I know it may be hard because you have a lot of darker skinned people already but, do you think the Greek culture is strong enough to rebel?
>>
>>76640204
Why doesn't Greece leave the EU?
>>
>>76640541
Majority of Greeks are white and those that might not be considered white are still Greek. They can trace their heritage back generations.

The problem is that the immigrants are not Greek, don't speak Greek, are Muslims, and are generally fucking animals.

I've followed Greek news casually since 2010 and I've never heard of Greeks committing crime except for golden dawn. It's always migrants and Albanians. That is the problem.

And if the Greeks feel threatened they will probably react, least I hope.

>all images with pillars or columns
Capatcha is selfaware
>>
>>76640884
Nice. The language barrier and the uniqueness of the Greek language should help with that national pride.

Keep it up. Greece stronk.
>>
>>76638199
What do lesbians have to do with this
>>
File: dwarf fire.jpg (777 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
dwarf fire.jpg
777 KB, 1440x1080
>>76638199
The coming world war will be sung about for 10,000 years
>>
>>76638635
>They may not be based but atleats they report the facts,

>He still thinks news report facts naturally.

News are nothing more than propaganda, carefully selected from the streams of happenings readily digestible upon the viewer. Question you should be asking why report this, it's nothing new? Maybe Greece wants more gibmedats from EU, and manipulating public against refugees even more is something that is on agenda.
>>
>>76638199
Greek racists BTFO

What does it matter that some hungry refugees stole a chicken, when greeks stole (and are still stealing) billions from Europe?
>>
>>76640551
we tried to, we failed. The kikes will never allow it
>>76640541
maybe the first one to freak out, but we havent suffered the worse. The Germans and Swedes get raped every day by refugee "children", but they arent gonna do shit about if for atleast 10 more years
>>76640528
But we have less negtiating power than the roaches because we only have 10 mil population while they have 80 mil
>>76641850
>implying i dont know this
m8 our news is biased as fuck. they call donald trump out as racist, brand nationalists as bigots etc, but when a refugee steals or kills, they report it all
>>
>>76642266
How are they supposed to stop depending on European money when Ahmed steals all their food?
>>
>>76638199
shoot them all
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.