[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/. How do I convince my friend who recently started dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Hey /pol/. How do I convince my friend who recently started dating a girl with a nose ring that it's a form of degeneracy and unacceptable?
>>
>>76637439

It's only a sign of degeneracy if she's also a liberal.
>>
>>76638670
I thought /pol/ view was if she has tattoos or nose rings, it's an instant red flag regardless of her political views
>>
>>76639119

Listen to the narrative, just don't start becoming a character in the play.
Don't seriously take /pol/ into your real life... Fucking autism man.
>>
>>76637439
You don't. Just joke about how shes probably a slut and then say "i told you so" when he finds her cheating.
>>
>>76637439
He'll find out soon enough when he finds her fucking some other dudes.
>>
>>76639255
>Don't seriously take /pol/ into your real life
But /pol/ is my real life.
>>
simple you just kill her.
>>
>>76639814

Mine too. But I work at a Hospital. I can't walk by a bunch of stiffs waiting to get tagged for the morgue and say, "Hey, are these bodies still warm? Think I could get a quicky?" I'll get a psych check that is (probably needed) not wanted at all.
>>
>>76639119
>not understanding satire
>>
>>76640001
There is a difference between saying things that would get you checked and occurrences like this fellow anons >>76639398
>>76639670
say that he will eventually find her cheating on him because she's a degenerate
>>
>>76640207
>satire
>actually dating a girl with tattoos and nose rings with dyed hair
Kys
>>
>>76640001
hahaha doesn't working there gets you desensitized anyways? I'd just brush it off as soft banter.
>>
>>76637439
Suck his cock
>>
>>76639255
This
/Pol/ can say some reasonable things
but a huge chunk of it is pure neck beard logic
>>
>>76640396

You'd be surprised Russia bro.
Some of the most up-tight people i'v worked with in my years are at Hospitals. I get where they are coming from, it's a serious place to do serious work, but not being able to handle banter is a serious problem, i'd say it straight up in-human to not attempt to get a laugh out of any situation.

In short. up tight cunts.
>>
>>76637439

do you have a vagina?

>if no

>you can not
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.