[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question here... Did he really rape her or just finger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 324x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 324x495
Serious question here... Did he really rape her or just finger some drunk bitch behind a dumpster?ni don't know the facts so I'm asking and the media on tv says " we're not getting into the details too graphic" so I don't know
>>
>>76637425
i think just fingered
>>
Why was the dumb slut passed out behind a dumpster in the first place
>>
He just fingered her.

She should thank him.

Its female privilege to get sexual interaction even when sleeping
>>
>>76637425

dry humped her with consent
then fingered her
she passed out
claimed rape

He didn't do actual rape.
>>
>>76637594
because he dragged her there
>>
she wasn't passed out... she was just very drunk. Nobody passes out while someone is touching you like that.
>>
>>76637425
I don't know, but listening to her describe how her pussy was bruised after the incident got my dick hard.
>>
>>76638632
citation needed
>>
>>76638887
no citation needed, just look at this fuck's mug. you can tell he's a fucking entitled rich white boy who preys on women.
>>
Just another white rapist
>>
>>76639117
>it was real in my mind
sure is tumblr in here
>>
>>76638632

This is bait. They went out back and started making out.
They dry-humped
Then he fingered her (this is when she passed out).

Go read the testimony faggot
>>
>>76638778
You've clearly never been to my dentist.
>>
>>76639117
Fuck you nigger. Blacks are pure animals who sexually assault women left & right go watch the video of women walking around NYC
>>
>>76639251
Holy shit he shouldn't have gotten any jail time I finger banged tons of drunk bitches in high school
>>
Is nobody going to talk about how half the problem is some dumb girl that got so drunk she collapsed behind a dumpster?
>>
>>76637425
He was not charged with or convicted of rape, but attempted rape, and penetration of an unconscious person with a foreign object (i.e. fingering her).

He never got his dick in.

Basically, he got convicted of going off drunk with a drunk girl, both almost certainly intending to have sex, and being too drunk to notice when she passed out, too drunk to manage to get his dick in, and too drunk to know he should stop trying.

This makes her an innocent angel, and him a violent monster.
>>
>>76639338
lol are you fucking retarded? black men don't rape even CLOSE to the rate that white men do. sure black men mug people more often, but it's only white men who are fucking twisted enough to assault and rape women. black culture (completely different from rap culture) is extremely respectful towards women because most young black men are raised by hardworking single mothers
>>
>>76638778
What do you know virgin
>>
>>76639828
bags of sand
>>
>>76639757

wew lad
>>
>>76639757
You don't actually believe what you wrote, do you?
>>
>>76638778

I've passed out while getting head plenty of times virgin
>>
File: kek.png (23 KB, 932x205) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
23 KB, 932x205
>>76639757

>13% of population
>commit 32.5% of all rapes
>>
>>76640181
Oh my god, how many times have you been raped? How much prison time did the women get?
>>
>>76639757
1 in every 3 niggers in south africa has raped someone at least once
>>
>>76640487
>white men commit 2 times as many rapes
>you think this helps your case
wew lad
>>
>>76638778
>she wasn't passed out.
ignore what the cops and witnesses have to say. this guy knows whats up.
>>
she was entirely unconscious. when she passed out any given consent was revoked because she was fucking asleep. holy shit.

fucking rape.
>>
>>76640852

EPIC TROLL LAD
>>
>>76640999
>i-if i call him a troll that should prove him wrong!!!!
not an argument
>>
>>76640852
have you ever fucking entered a school?

whites are 70% of the populaton, of course they perform more rapes. whites outnumber blacks 6:1 yet blacks still perform 30% of the rapes whites do- a correct number would be 3:1 for this to be proportional at all.

tldr: they rape twice the amount of times they are supposed to
>>
Does anyone else get fucking triggered everytime they see something about "rape" on goybook?

we FUCKING get it, rape is bad. FUCK JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

like them constantly talking about it is doing jack SHIT to solve the problem.
>>
>>76641286
>they rape twice the amount of times they are supposed to
they are supposed to rape? i think we've found our problem.
>>
>>76641286
rates are irrelevant. more women have been raped by white men than black men in this country. they don't give a shit about "rates." they want fucking justice. they are sick and tired of entitled white pieces of shit like brock turner getting away with rape over and fucking over again. they are sick of the "white boy's club" that is the american justice system. wake the fuck up, you bitter virgin.
>>
>>76641293
this. it's almost as bad as white people complaining about discrimination.
>>
>>76638858
that part was added later. She was interviewed a day or two after this happened and reproted no injury, anywhere.
>>
Either way, he's a degenerate and should be shot
>>
>>76637425
Honestly, he deserves it for being a retarded fucking normie. Everyone should know by now that if you mess around with a drunk white "woman" you're fucked if she decides to scream rape.
>>
File: blackppl.jpg (5 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
blackppl.jpg
5 KB, 500x500
>>76639117
That's true, who needs citations when you can just look at the perpetrator and tell if he's guilty by his appearance

>guilty
>>
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 511x233) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26 KB, 511x233
>yfw people think the media and trump supporters promote rape for some strange, strange reason
>>
>>76641579
actually you can tell he's guilty because he was convicted by a jury of his peers.
>>
I honestly find it hilarious how basically every news and media outlet in America banded together to continuously and mercilessly destroy this dude's life. Like when has this ever happened before on such a large scale
>>
>>76637425
This doesn't deserve its own thread but I think its funny how /pol/ doesn't realize one key thing, that this case justifies Trump's situation because obviously it was rape and the BIASED JUDGE decided to give the kid a comically short sentence just for shits and grins, how is it that a Latino judge can't fuck up Trump's life just for shits and grins too?

That is what we should be focusing on, the rape is almost agreed upon by most parties in the case.
>>
>>76641718
the duke's lacrosse case back in 2007

if you haven't seen it yet you should watch the 30 for 30 Fantastic Lies
>>
>>76637425
what's wrong with carrot head
>>
>>76638858
>>76641482
Actually what she says is her pussy is bruised from all the medical tests done afterwards.
>>
>>76641718
that's not my ... why do I even bother
>>
>>76641718
Mattress Girl
Endorsed by Hillary and Samantha Powers personally
>>
>>76640936
>she was entirely unconscious. when she passed out any given consent was revoked because she was fucking asleep. holy shit.
>fucking rape.
But sex didn't happen. He didn't get his dick in.

He didn't escalate their activities after she lost consciousness. They started foreplay when she was conscious, when they got caught, she appeared to be unconscious and they were still doing foreplay.

If someone passes out while you're fucking, what you're doing doesn't become rape in that millisecond, and if they pass out during foreplay, it doesn't instantly become attempted rape. It takes time to notice and respond to changing circumstances.

Anyway, the reason we hold rape so abhorrent in the first place is to prevent women from being in danger of being violently seized at any moment. Not to give women absolute security to pursue sex, to seek privacy with an aroused man and encourage him, until a split-second before penetration and then change her mind. Not to make the world an absolutely safe place to get blackout drunk in public and go off alone with a similarly drunk man.

This situation could have led to rape according to the technical legal definition. But if all rapes were like that, rape wouldn't be considered a serious crime in the first place. It would be considered like getting punched in the face for shouting insults at a drunk: he shouldn't have done it, but you shouldn't have provoked him.

I can't stand this, "It's RAAAAAAPE! It's technically RAAAAAPE!"
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.