[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumptards BTFO by Maddox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: maddoxtrump2.jpg (156 KB, 931x730) Image search: [Google]
maddoxtrump2.jpg
156 KB, 931x730
He's right, you know.
>>
>omg why do you criticize me for saying something
Just another retard who doesn't get it. There is nothing wrong with criticizing an opinion, criminalizing is what we disagree with.
>>
>>76636876
fpbp
>>
I remember when I pictured Maddox as a badass pirate man instead of a raspy nu-male cuck.
>>
maddox is so irrelevant he has to shill for hill pon kikebook
>>
Too bad his liberal overcucks love to kill his people with drones.
>>
>>76637133
Surprised he's never been attacked. There's been a never-ending stream of bullshit spewing from his mouth for decades, and he's a far cry from the big muscular badass he portrays himself as.
>>
>>76636576
Maddox is such an unfunny cuck. He fucking got backpacked and then insulted the only talented person he knows.
>>
>>76636576
Damn, 8 cherrypicked screencaps. Really makes me think...
>>
>>76636576
>coming from the guy who had to make a video because of the word cuck

Oh nooo
>>
>>76636576

Maddox is a filthy turkroach, his opinions are sometimes right but this is one is clearly invalid
>>
>>76637377
I noticed this too, and I think it's just people who feel genuinely sorry for him. Everyone can tell he's a husk of a manlet.
>>
>Maddox
Jesus Christ what year is this?
>>
>>76636576
>cuckservaives continue to be BTFO

NICE!
>>
For some reason I mentally connect "Maddox" with "clock crew" so that tells me how relevant this faggot is.
>>
>>76636876
>omg why do you criticize me for saying something
are you serious? how many threads a day does /pol/ have about "nightmare stories" about coming out as "redpilled" when really they're fucking retards who believe everything they read on here.
>>
>>76638485
rare
>>
>>76636576

>Maddox
>Barely relevant over a decade ago
>Years pass by
>Nobody gives a fuck about him. The web is just way too large now and full of content for him to be original or funny
>Starts riding the proverbial Ballsac of SJW's
>The least manly bunch of people out there

This faggot just wants someone to listen to him again. No matter who the audience is.
>>
Maddox literally said there's nothing wrong with cuckoldry, so his opinion is meaningless to me. Also none of those people called for him to censor himself, so what is the problem?

>>76638485
Thanks for the flag.
>>
>>76638557

People telling me I'm a faggot and should fuck off is fine.

People getting me fired, hunting me down, arresting me, raping and murdering me over my opinions is not. Life ruining is true phaggotry.

tl;dr:
>I encourage you to disagree with me.
>You should not lynch me.
>>
But he's a literal cuck
>>
File: maddox cuck a duck.png (335 KB, 1071x679) Image search: [Google]
maddox cuck a duck.png
335 KB, 1071x679
>>76637133

He also literally advocated the cuck fetish.
>>
>>76636576
damn the projection lmao.

trump says 1 sentence and the liberal faggots are crying about it everywhere.
>>
File: 1442709312902.png (552 KB, 1012x1088) Image search: [Google]
1442709312902.png
552 KB, 1012x1088
>>76636576
Literally who?
>>
>>76636576
???

The only person there that might even possible be offended is the guy who said "fuck you."
>>
>>76638992
>People getting me fired, hunting me down, arresting me, raping and murdering me over my opinions is not.
who is raping you other than paki's, and you losing your job over your opinion is the company's response to what can be damaging to their image, they're somewhat rightfully allowed to do that here, not sure in Britain.
>>
>>76636576
what is the picture in question?
>>
File: oven.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
oven.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>76636576
he is soo right

gtk rwn
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.