[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Liberals hate the West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.jpg (30 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
30 KB, 660x330
What is the reason why the liberals want to destroy western civilization is because they subconsciously hate how cucked their culture is, and want to replace it with a more alpha, masculine culture, but are too pussy to actually change their own culture?
>>
But that's bizarre because they created this cucked culture in the first place.

Are they asking for us to kill them?
>>
Also because female liberals want to cuck western men and get that alpha Muslim cock.
>>
>>76636467
cultural marxism has washed their brains.

for example, I seem to recall that the clown on your image openly said that he wants his children to be raisen as feminist, what the fuck is wrong with him?.

He's more a brain washed puppet than a cuck, yet he's still a cuck.
>>
>>76636467
>because they subconsciously hate how cucked their culture is

This, I think. The psychology of leftism is quite strange, paradoxical really. Read the Unabomber's manifesto. It explains it all.
I can link the raw text if anyone wants it.
>>
>>76636467
It's the white woman's burden. Inside every North African Jamal is a progressive feminist who votes for the Green Party with a big black cock
>>
>>76636467
Russian liberals worship the west, so your theory is wrong.
>>
Doesnt make any sense to me. I know a few that are walking stereotypes. Theyre the kids that were pussies their entire life and could never interact with anyone. Yet somehow when the cause is in rallying together to promote defeatism its their reason for living. We should probably have nature tests in early childhood to prevent this after we retake the world and make the United Europa States of Earth
>>
Simple

>white Europeans culturally appropriated the world through colonization
>slavery was only done by whites
>white Christian conservatives are and always have been the enemy

They practice moral relativism on people not even from the West.

They think ISIS is around because they don't have jobs (which is false, many extremists are well-off)

It's like this--if there is a group that has been marginalized or been at a disadvantage by white European christian men, and if the latter succeeds at the expense of minorities, it is bad.
>>
>>76636467
Its not about just west. They want to destroy every place they actually live in.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1024x576
>>76636467

I disagree. I think it's because of their natural sense of justice. They think they are punishing the bad guy who is hurting the rest of the world.

Why? Because they are being infected with this propaganda in schools (I dare you to watch few videos from "gender studies" from burgers' universities - its just anti-capitalist anti-west anti-male hate, you'll be surprised even if you expect it).

They have been flooded with false distorted input, mix it with sense of justice&morality and this is the only inevitable outcome.
>>
"Liberals" have a pathological obsession with equality at the expense of pretty much every other virtue. Western civilization has been pretty much undeniably superior to everything else at every level no matter what kind of po-mo relativism you subscribe to and this drives them insane. One thing they absolutely cannot accept is the idea that western (aka white) civilization is better because the people in it are just inherently better, it flies against every central tenet of their zeitgeist (which is ironically a product of western civilization, from christian universalism to enlightenment values and even anarchism/marxism too if you count german jews as a part of western civilization).

So basically to remove this cognitive dissonance of having a nearly religious belief in universal human equality despite obvious evidence to the contrary they see every day, they must destroy the offending evidence.
>>
>>76637209

They believe it's noble to assault Donald Trump supporters
>>
>>76636467
Alot of it is women and the culture women promote and create. Just look through history and you can see the way female dominated or atleast ones with female parity with men in terms of power and control of a culture tends to look alot like the modern day. A good example would be the minoans or pre islam/arab influence east africa. All of these were incredibly female dominant cultures. Women had right to associate with men other than their husbands or family and even foreigners.Women were generaly more free sexually in both dress and action. Also of note none of the female dominated societies of the past were very militaristic. This is all important because all of these female dominated cultures got riggidy rekt by masculine dominated militaristic societies that put huge amounts of cultural restraint on their women. Long story short culture is an important aspect of a societies success relative to other peoples. When you allow women to control or influence cultures in a dominant manner they tend towards constructions that make a culture ineffective and weak to masculine cultures. Ergo Islam will shit on the modern west because of the feminine dominance present in our culture. It's only a matter of time
>>
>>76637310
Exactly. If you can convince masses that someone is a bad guy, they will think they are doing justice and good, no matter what they actually do. You convince them and you already won.
>>
>>76637459
And not only that, they will also do their best to spread it and infect others, especially those who favor emotions over logic. Its like a virus of ignorance and directed hate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.