[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/ what I feared the most is happening. Bernie had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (235 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 640x1136
Well /pol/ what I feared the most is happening.

Bernie had a private meeting with Obama and is now working with Clinton to stop Trump.

I guess it's true, Bernie really was a spineless coward. Guess this means no Democratic Convention 1968 2.0.

We are in for a bumpy ride.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/bernie-sanders-washington/
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 900x1600
GG, America. You let your feelings get the better of you and now you and everyone who is white will no longer exist in 100 years. Nobody will know white people existed and we will be erased or re-written in history.
>>
>Bernie Sanders on Thursday emerged from a White House meeting with President Barack Obama and vowed to work together with Hillary Clinton to defeat Donald Trump in November.

>Warning that a Trump presidency would be a "disaster," the Vermont senator -- who pledged to continue his White House bid even after Clinton became the Democratic Party's presumptive presidential nominee -- said he would "work as hard as I can to make sure that Donald Trump does not become president of the Untied States."
>>
>>76636578
merchant will know
>>
File: Tommy.jpg (22 KB, 542x428) Image search: [Google]
Tommy.jpg
22 KB, 542x428
>>76636374
16 Republicans were mowed down like so much grass, but you think 3 faggot dems with their shit memes are going to take down Trump?
>>
so bernie is a #Shill4Hill now?
>>
>>76638264
this

Two weakest democrat candidates ever.
Barney Sandals
Billary Clinton
With support by Fauxcahontas and Debbie "Rat" Wasserman Shitz
>>
This is bad guys
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/bernie-sanders-washington/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-warren-exclusive-idUSKCN0YU2R8

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/10/us/politics/obama-hillary-clinton-endorsement.html
>>
Bernie is a fucking pathetic weakling. He was supposed to go after hillary the same way trump does but instead he backed down as the pathetic little jew he is. Now he wants to cut a deal to get his support, fucking senile jew always trying to make a profit
>>
>>76636374
Dayum trump is going to lose now
>>
>>76636374
we need to get #BerniesBows trending along with this story
>>
Bernie just completely alienated all the bernouts.
>>
Trump wont lose, this Bernie shit is just a desperate attempt of the democrats to stop Donald but it wont happen
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.