[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a British MUSLIM who's voting for Brexit anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 259x194
Seriously these european niggas really need to fuck off from my country. They come here, take our jobs, refuse to integrate and then breed like rabbits to get on benefits! Absolute madness! Atleast I learned English, Shakespeare, British culture when I came here and I salute the English flag with pride. But these european niggas get a free pass to come and settle here thanks to the EU, speaking in German, Polish, Spanish and Italian amongst their own kind as if they own the joint. Shit, They're just like the Chinese university students refusing to integrate when they come here.

Fuck europeans. They need to go back NOW.
>>
This bait is of excellent quality. Well done, chum.
>>
>>76635129
How can you be so unprogressive?
>>
>>76635384
Look m8 theres a limit to how much progressiveness can be beneficial. Importing cheap immigrants to boost the birth rate and economic growth while abandoning the 60% odd unemployed youth in this country is not my definition of "progressive". You know how its going to end if this keeps up. Overpopulation. Shanty towns. Riots. Race war. Environmental degradation. Depletion of finite resources.
>>
File: aidf24.jpg (871 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
aidf24.jpg
871 KB, 1500x1000
>>76635129
NICE FAKE PICTURE; ANGLO BLOOD
>>
>british

Yes I can see it in your flag, you dont have to state the obvious

>muslim

Yes I can see it in your flag
>>
>>76635129

Just read this bait in a Cockney accent in my head.
>>
>>76635129
>>76635129
Agreed. You remind me of my good friend Mohamed. We got talking about the referendum one day, and I thought "he's definitely going to be voting remain". He owns a bookshop in Bloomsbury, and edits an academic journal about North Africa. You can imagine my surprise when he started saying "Leave! Leave! We don't want to be colonised by Germany and France!"

Based Mohamed.
>>
>>76635129
>British
>muslim
>muslim for brexit
>muslim that salutes the English flag
youre a cuckold, how about you sort out your life
>>
>>76635384
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>76636269
>WHY WON'T THEY INTEGRATE, BURN ALL MUSLIMS!!!
>OH SHIT, YOU INTEGRATED, YOU BETRAYED YOUR RELIGION AND YOUR BROWN PEOPLE, YOU'RE A KEKOLD

stay classy /pol/
>>
>>76636654
just dont be a muslim and we good pham
>>
>>76636485
not for long, hans.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>76635384
What's happening guys?
>>
>>76637109
[This comment has been censored according to the EU hate speech law]
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>76635384
Fuck the EU.
FUCK THE EU AND YOUR SHITTY FOREIGN POLICIES.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.