[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mayte "Nice Legs" Lara responds to critics: http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (591 KB, 592x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
591 KB, 592x640
Mayte "Nice Legs" Lara responds to critics: http://m.statesman.com/news/news/local/austin-valedictorian-says-viral-tweet-wasnt-meant-/nrcxg/
>>
>anything is possible with obstacles

what fucking obstacles
she acts like she has illegal tattooed on her forehead.

if anything she DODGED the obstacle of becoming a fucking citizen

plus her legs are shit
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 600x901
Is she pointing to her legs to make up for her ugly face?
>>
>>76633851
Is it me or is her head fucking HUGE
>>
This a tranny?
>>
>>76633851
look like pretty average legs to me love
>>
>>76635222
Yes, it's also why she wears heels constantly
>>
I don't understand these kinds of things.

Like, can I not just send a tip to ICE and have her immediately deported? This seems like pretty good probable cause to at least look into her case.

Can people not do that in these situations where illegals brag about it all over social media?
>>
>>76633851
Maybe she shouldn't have acted like such a smug, braggart cunt, and she wouldn't have gotten the backlash.
>>
>>76635222
>ugly

she's at least an 8/10
>>
>>76633851

correct me if i'm wrong but is mayate a texmex slang word for nigger?
>>
>>76636305
>8/10

She looks 38 in that photo.
>>
>>76636306
Not texmex, just Mexican slang. You are correct.
>>
>>76636305
maybe if you're using an exponential scale
>>
>>76636072
it's about resources, i guess. i mean, yeah, she's a fucking dunce for bragging about it, but there are far better ways to spend govt money than deporting a teen girl who means no harm. there are hundreds of criminals who actually deserve deportation clogging up the court and jail system. i think making her pay a fine, deferred until she's earning income, before making her a resident or citizen is the way to go in these cases. amnesty for good people, deportation for real lowlife criminals, rapists, and other assorted miscreants.
>>
>>76635222
Nice legs
>>
File: image.png (148 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 375x375
>>76636305
There are better Mexicans girls than that. She looks like she is from the south.
>>
>>76636499
She shouldn't be hire-able as an illegal immigrant, any business that tries should be subject to debilitating fines, not some paltry "cost of doing business" sum either, a "we need to restructure to keep afloat now" amount.
Fuck illegal-hiring businesses, I hope they meet the full force of the law.
>>
File: 1442811037833.png (198 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1442811037833.png
198 KB, 500x376
I find it funny that Mexicans are applauding her.

People like her are part of why Mexico is a shithole. All the smart and talented Mexicans come here to prosper then never go back.

In 10 years she'll probably be making 6 figures with a corner office desk in San Francisco while tweeting about how Mexico needs help.
>>
>>76633851
>obstacles

how is it getting a free ride on everything an obstacle?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>76636831
I am not.
I told my family and they all said she has to come back.
Merits and achievements means nothing if your foundation of success if being an ilegal, thus being a criminal.
>>
>>76636305
Get some higher standards, she is a 7 at best.
>>
>>76636831
i lived in mexico for most of my life and my parents are from there. fuck mexico, i have no moral obligation with that shithole. Then again, i dont take my mexican background as a matter of pride either.
>>
>>76636615
They're pretty mediocre to be honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 640x600
>>76633851
She has to go back.
>>
>>76633851
Wow affirmative action that gives you an unfair edge in applying to college is such an obstacle

That settles it I am now a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>76636499
is that you mayte
post legs plz
>>
>>76636471
joke of the year
>>
>>76637051
And I don't blame you for that, but at least you have the decency to admit Mexico is an irredeemable shithole and living in the US is infinitely better.

These Mexican nationalists will wave the Mexican flag over the US flag, call you puto gringos behind your back, bitch and moan when you don't cater to their language and culture, etc. all the while reaping the benefits of being American.

The majority of Irish and Chinese immigrants during the turn of the century renounced their nationalities in favor of America and the American dream and tried their hardest to adopt the American way of life.
>>
>>76633851

Fucking Mexican nationalist.

You have to go back.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.